MP Regeneration In Hunting Zones

Kale

Please, check this topic

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18517-mp-regeneration-in-hunting-zones/

Example of the issue: ten hours in the same hunting zone, same party, same skills, same buffs, in the first 2 hours the MP regeneration was fine, all MP bar is full.... then, next 3 hours MP fall to 0.... then 5 next hours MP back to normal...

And these happen sometimes... some days is fine, some days is bad.

Thanks,

If you're not killing the mobs with enough speed, mana regeneration won't be as fast.

Also, if you make changes within the party (or if some member goes to town), sometimes it can "bug" the mana regen. If you remake the party while everyone is on farming location, should solve that.

18 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

If you're not killing the mobs with enough speed, mana regeneration won't be as fast.

Also, if you make changes within the party (or if some member goes to town), sometimes it can "bug" the mana regen. If you remake the party while everyone is on farming location, should solve that.

Ty but like i said before, imagine 10 hours without any changes, killing the mobs always in the same speed, no changes in the party, nobody going to town, none changes in nothing.. hours and hours in perfect mp regeneration... but in a moment, mp regen goes to 0.00... a few hours later,... mp regen back to normal.. believe me i think something is wrong with mp regen.. and in the topic i posted before, other people suffer the same... i don t know, i think there is a bug here that affect sometimes

• 2 months later...

i discover something new in this issue recently. when anyone in the party change to DualClass, and them back to Main, the MP regeneration start to fail. To solve this, i disolve the entire party and remake the party again. The issue is solved..

in conclussion, the bug occur when something in the party change to dualclass and if it come back to mainclass, the issue persist.