Brooch/Brooch Jewels

Greetings,

Since u r not planning on making it fair game for every1 concerning brooch jewels by having them AS THE GAME INTENDED obtainable through mamon and not only through l2store, could u consider this Wednesday having a sale on them with REASONABLE prices and not like last time?

Also Oriannas lucky draw or Golden Compass or Letter Collection as far as the free and fun events go would be a good idea!!

@Juji@Hime@PhoenixMitra Cheers

15 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

Greetings,

Since u r not planning on making it fair game for every1 concerning brooch jewels by having them AS THE GAME INTENDED obtainable through mamon and not only through l2store, could u consider this Wednesday having a sale on them with REASONABLE prices and not like last time?

Also Oriannas lucky draw or Golden Compass or Letter Collection as far as the free and fun events go would be a good idea!!

@Juji@Hime@PhoenixMitra Cheers

This is a custom feature for another region and there nobody buys them from mammons anymore, since they've added 1 Elcyum crystal to the cost.

Edited by mixa
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Aleppo said:

..or how about the Alien Invasion. It's been far too long.

I think last occurence was said to be the last, so you shouldn't expect it at all. There are new ragular events every year, so naturally some older ones have to stop at some point.

1 minute ago, Jeune said:

I think last occurence was said to be the last, so you shouldn't expect it at all. There are new regular events every year, so naturally some older ones have to stop at some point.

Really? I'm aware they announced that the Hungry Horse even was ending but didn't hear anything about this one. Oh well..

2 hours ago, Jeune said:

I think last occurence was said to be the last, so you shouldn't expect it at all. There are new ragular events every year, so naturally some older ones have to stop at some point.

Kind of sad, but yea.I liked the hungry Gallup way more though xD

3 hours ago, mixa said:

This is a custom feature for another region and there nobody buys them from mammons anymore, since they've added 1 Elcyum crystal to the cost.

I stand corrected, thank u @mixa. Keep everything I wrote except ''AS THE GAME INTENDED obtainable through mamon'' and replace it with ''having them available through more means other than the l2store!

Still doesnt change the fact that we need a Brooch/Brooch Jewel sale at REASONABLE PRICES and more f2p and fun events rotating on a regular basis and not whenever or never, lol!

Edited by ReaperGG

3 hours ago, ReaperGG said:

I stand corrected, thank u @mixa. Keep everything I wrote except ''AS THE GAME INTENDED obtainable through mamon'' and replace it with ''having them available through more means other than the l2store!

Still doesnt change the fact that we need a Brooch/Brooch Jewel sale at REASONABLE PRICES and more f2p and fun events rotating on a regular basis and not whenever or never, lol!

You have to understand that if people keep spending on "unreasonable prices", there's no reason for the staff to change anything.

If the cash keeps on flowing in, it's working as intended for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give me one instance NC Soft has ever cared what we wanted?  Ever event we get is nerfed from all other regions and we are raped over the coals and have to spend more money to get items that are FREE for other regions.  We spend MORE money on every item compared to EVERY other region.  Since we pay the increased cost you think they going to lower the price?  NC Soft doesn't care literally 2 months shy of 1 year for melee lag and it's not been fixed and there is no incoming fix.  1/2 of the classes to 3/4 of classes are affected with this "melee lag" but no fix still.  Do you SERIOUSLY think they care?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings again @Juji@Hime@EmperorLeto

Please consider making a PROPER sale of Brooch/Brooch Jewel the coming Wednesday with REASONABLE prices and for crying out loud DO NOT extend this night market coin event/gamble sales!!

Cheers

On 6/2/2020 at 2:25 AM, mixa said:

Mixa,

How long did the other regions have them WITHOUT Elcyum and we haven't had that option or even WITH Elcyum.  That is the point other regions get all this stuff we don't without spending money.  Then when they do offer for spending money its insane prices, when every other region gets them for in game cost and not real life money.  They had the ability to buy from mammon without Elcyum cost for what 1+ year?

17 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

Mixa,

How long did the other regions have them WITHOUT Elcyum and we haven't had that option or even WITH Elcyum.  That is the point other regions get all this stuff we don't without spending money.  Then when they do offer for spending money its insane prices, when every other region gets them for in game cost and not real life money.  They had the ability to buy from mammon without Elcyum cost for what 1+ year?

I didn't say they couldn't buy them without Elcyum crystal in the past and way longer than 1 year, but this doesn't change the fact that it's a custom feature for them, which doesn't exist here and never did.

Greetings @Juji@Hime@EmperorLeto

Please consider making a PROPER sale of Brooch/Brooch Jewel the coming Wednesday with REASONABLE prices and for crying out loud DO NOT extend this night market coin event/gamble sales!!

Also Oriannas lucky draw or Golden Compass or Letter Collection as far as the free and fun events go would be a good idea or ANY free and fun event to play with rewards worthy of our time and with consumables that DONT expire, lol, like what is that!!

PS:When all this lag/delay/latency/**** situation began(still on going btw) u said we would be compensated for the waste of our runes(prestige subscription, Destiny pack, 30 day Accessory Pack) and more importantly our gaming time! Maybe its time we saw some compensation since I dont see the problem resolved any time soon.

Unless u mentioned about compensation just to ''calm'' people down with no intention of actually doing it!!!!!Cause evidence support the latter! Respond please!

Cheers

Edited by ReaperGG