VP Goes Too Quickly

Can we talk about this now? VP needs to be reworked by level. Maybe for high level players the VP should draw down at normal rate. But for players below 110 it should last longer. Much longer. In a duo I burn through all of my VP in under 30 minutes. That's ridiculously fast. VP should exhaust in daily increments. If I hunt for 24 hours, then the following day my VP should only be reduced by 1/7th. After two days, 2/7th. Three days, 3/7th. You get the picture. The only way we should be able to use up all VP is on the last day before the weekly downtime and refresh. Low level players should always have some VP at all times until they reach 110, or whatever the top level grade of weapons or armor happens to be at the time. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Can we talk about this now? VP needs to be reworked by level. Maybe for high level players the VP should draw down at normal rate. But for players below 110 it should last longer. Much longer. In a duo I burn through all of my VP in under 30 minutes. That's ridiculously fast. VP should exhaust in daily increments. If I hunt for 24 hours, then the following day my VP should only be reduced by 1/7th. After two days, 2/7th. Three days, 3/7th. You get the picture. The only way we should be able to use up all VP is on the last day before the weekly downtime and refresh. Low level players should always have some VP at all times until they reach 110, or whatever the top level grade of weapons or armor happens to be at the time. 

Sounds good, but it doesn't for their ideas of selling those juicy big vitality packs.

Anyway, I also think it should last more, at least 24hrs for full vitality gauge.

Edited by mixa
  • Like 1