Increase of bot activity

Noticed that lately more botting became visible both with the increased activity from RMT spam as well as archers on some super fast speed target not possible within normal game limits using even their forward/backward moves in directions to follow "mob paths" with no delays and no mistakes.

@Juji are you investigating or is this another "feature" of Botage II ?

The RMT traders are annoying, they spam my mailbox, PMs, general chat and shouts and I agree their activity has recently increased. I can see it takes a few days for NC Soft to ban one (which is lame), as for example in my mailbox the spammer's nickname changes to Unknown after around that time.

Also, I can also see many people complaining in chat that they have been scammed by those traders which is funny. I mean, guys, do you expect honesty from people involved in illegal activities? LOL. Please think for a moment before you engage with them.

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

They are using Nostromo for the archer super fast killing part

Sorry Andouille but a Nostromo wont use forward/backward moves to get in perfect positions following all mob groups.
If using macro targeting no matter how and what you always going to end up in a bad spot occasionally, these archers are running it constantly without any flaw even when intentionally killing a stream of mobs to see how they deal with that and they react to it.
I've tested this same one several days at random times early morning, midday, evening and night and it never makes mistakes to be "less efficient" so it's doubtful there is a actual person controlling it unless 24 hour play for 7 days is totally human.