Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Recommended Posts

OldSchool-    12

TO ALL POISONED PPL:

 

listen, what's the sense to keep a box or keep a friend that will be more strong, more active, more equipped than a nub box ?!

 

Listen, in any situation you can make some way not conventional (like to keep a box in pt), but you have to THINK for the mass and the BENEFITS for all if are superior than this stupid ways that you mentioned.

 

IS MORE CHEAP KEEP A REAL CHAR (FRIENDS, RANDOMS) WITH YOU THAN A BOX NOT GEARED.

 

KEEP IN MIND AND AVOID YOUR FANTASY THEORYS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkFeoh    0

Additional Notes:

  • The Einhasad’s Shackles debuff does not apply if you are in possession of a Cursed Sword.
  • If you obtain a Cursed Sword while under a PK penalty debuff, then the debuff will be removed.
  • The removal of the PK item drop penalty is still in place and has not changed.

I'm confused, this mean if someone PK you, they will not drop gear right?

Thanks for the updates!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can you make the kills in pvp zone good as well to open a war?

We are bored of box clan that joins war without accepting them.

@Juji

I know that the biggest botter in Naia is crying to don't do this, but the 99.999999% of your customers is asking for it

Edited by NuclearFusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BouBouKa    2
10 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • The Increase Adena buff in the Isle of Souls Stronghold I hunting zone has been reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. The buff was unintentionally boosted with the Dawn of Heroes update. This change is a global change for all regions.

@Juji you decide to reduce the the buff from 30 second to 15 second. Your exuse for that this is a global change.

The mobs in other regions doesn't drop 150k/300k adena like in NCwest.

Should we generally follow the settings that all other regions have in IOS and not just what suits you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TazBag    10
24 minutes ago, BouBouKa said:

@Juji you decide to reduce the the buff from 30 second to 15 second. Your exuse for that this is a global change.

The mobs in other regions doesn't drop 150k/300k adena like in NCwest.

Should we generally follow the settings that all other regions have in IOS and not just what suits you?

@Juji Also IT in other region is 20 Trilion exp, so?

https://l2wiki.com/Tomb_Raiders


And on other region can you exchange Stone for Upgrade Dragon Shirt with Blessed Scroll Enchant Dragon Shirt:

https://l2wiki.com/Noble_Leather_Upgrade_Stone#Sellers

So? We get the NERF of other region, but NOT the benefit of other region?

Let us to know why? PLEASE.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zvr    16
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, TazBag said:

@Juji Also IT in other region is 20 Trilion exp, so?

https://l2wiki.com/Tomb_Raiders


And on other region can you exchange Stone for Upgrade Dragon Shirt with Blessed Scroll Enchant Dragon Shirt:

https://l2wiki.com/Noble_Leather_Upgrade_Stone#Sellers

So? We get the NERF of other region, but NOT the benefit of other region?

Let us to know why? PLEASE.

Because this is place with biggest amount of sheep of all servers. Only place where they can do what they do, all other regions would protest or stop buying coins

Edited by Zvr
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxelFOley    8

Another P2W event? Instead make playable zones like below:
Giants cave
Valley of antharas
Devil isle
Lair of antharas not only for whales

90% of server population exping on elementals, without drop of adena and items.

ARE U BLIND ?

OPEN NEW ZONES!

Let players earn money for shots.

You walk on thin ice. One day will start great escape of people from the server and then it will be too late to do anything to save the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helvie    67
1 hour ago, Zvr said:

Because this is place with biggest amount of sheep of all servers. Only place where they can do what they do, all other regions would protest or stop buying coins

That is correct, it's sad to say but this community is getting exactly what it deserves. You guys 'earned' this yourselves throughout the years.*

*of course I'm generalizing, not everyone is to blame, but it's the majority that matters in the end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trixas    11

I guess each time will be more and more expensive! Already isnt the majority of the server that buys stuff during a promotion so i guess next time make it even more expensive since those who are gonna buy will do either way....better yet...do a double p2w promo store :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    74
1 hour ago, TazBag said:

@Juji Also IT in other region is 20 Trilion exp, so?

https://l2wiki.com/Tomb_Raiders


And on other region can you exchange Stone for Upgrade Dragon Shirt with Blessed Scroll Enchant Dragon Shirt:

https://l2wiki.com/Noble_Leather_Upgrade_Stone#Sellers

So? We get the NERF of other region, but NOT the benefit of other region?

Let us to know why? PLEASE.

no friend, this is obviously a typo, it's the devs fault at Korea, it's the translators fault, the ones NCsoft has to translate the paches don;r speak Korean ofc, it's the players fault for expecting too much, it's the wales fault for not feeding enough cash, it's the suns fault, the trees, the grass, it's everyones fault EXCEPT NCsoft. Been back a year and I have not seen a bigest clownfest in my life

 

1 hour ago, Zvr said:

Because this is place with biggest amount of sheep of all servers. Only place where they can do what they do, all other regions would protest or stop buying coins

100% agree

 

18 minutes ago, Helvie said:

That is correct, it's sad to say but this community is getting exactly what it deserves. You guys 'earned' this yourselves throughout the years.*

*of course I'm generalizing, not everyone is to blame, but it's the majority that matters in the end.

Also 100% accurate. 

BTW when is the next promo? can;t wait to buy something, anything! although not realy sure if actualy burning my money away would be more productive. 

Not enjoying how things are operated and i do not enjoy being ignored as a customer, and as my needs are not met here, more accurately "ignored", ima give it a last try for the last grams of nostalgia this game has left in me and then good sirs and ladies ima sail for new beaches, more productive that getting pissed off ingame and then ranting here. gl hf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped all my subscriptions are refuse to buy any ncoin, I was a good paying customer but enough is enough.
The absurdity of end game is out of this world.

You need 70.000 USD in ncoin value give or take to have a dragon or blood weapon.
How can any player that (re)started the game compete ever?

The answer is pay 70.000 or get the out...
My foot is already in the door to exit!

I try to make positive comments like the sieges to rework it at least but the "staff" does not care about 99% of the server, just the 1% top whales.
@b0uff0s I agree with you fully!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brown    12
7 minutes ago, InnerSphereGunGrave said:

I stopped all my subscriptions are refuse to buy any ncoin, I was a good paying customer but enough is enough.
The absurdity of end game is out of this world.

You need 70.000 USD in ncoin value give or take to have a dragon or blood weapon.
How can any player that (re)started the game compete ever?

The answer is pay 70.000 or get the out...
My foot is already in the door to exit!

I try to make positive comments like the sieges to rework it at least but the "staff" does not care about 99% of the server, just the 1% top whales.
@b0uff0s I agree with you fully!!!

Good point, maybe we should do smth else, start in EU server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
extase1987    59

@InnerSphereGunGrave when people will stop to invest money into game, big players will have to do it instead of trading Adena.

At some point, big players will have to invest money into game in order to remain competitive if they can´t buy anymore items from small players.

It´s a Ponzi & Pyramid scheme ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme )

As long, the sheep below pays, the big fishes get their money. Once the big fishes made enough money and leave, the whole system will break down.

This happens with pay events, where new items comes. Small players can´t make the new item -> sell it, big fish arrives and buys it instead and rewards the baby fish with little Adena.

Best thing, would be to send for free all players 110+ to a server without their consent and leave all < 110 players on the server and see how long they survive.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Juji said:

It is separate from XP base. Party base XP is the amount fo XP you earn in a party. We had this setting previously enabled back in March.

Dear Juji, can you consider making the Party Bonus permanent and not temporarily on Events only?  This will encourage more people to join parties which is important part of this game.  This will also free up XP spots.  I see a lot of solo people shooting 11 mobs spots but really only killing 1/5 to 1/3 of the respawn rate (total waste)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scoobz    5

As the Nerft to Stronghold adena wasn't already bad enough now more of a nerf....and ya 2 years like we are still waiting on our compensation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brown    12
6 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

@InnerSphereGunGrave when people will stop to invest money into game, big players will have to do it instead of trading Adena.

At some point, big players will have to invest money into game in order to remain competitive if they can´t buy anymore items from small players.

It´s a Ponzi & Pyramid scheme ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme )

As long, the sheep below pays, the big fishes get their money. Once the big fishes made enough money and leave, the whole system will break down.

This happens with pay events, where new items comes. Small players can´t make the new item -> sell it, big fish arrives and buys it instead and rewards the baby fish with little Adena.

Best thing, would be to send for free all players 110+ to a server without their consent and leave all < 110 players on the server and see how long they survive.

I think system should balance it self - if events will get more expensive - less people will be able to spend as much. And as "whales" got a kick in the nuts with IoS nerf, their capital will eventually run out - ncoins will drop in price, since "whales" wont be buying them - people will buy less ncoins since they are low in price - NCwest will have to figure other ways to make people buy ncoins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maerwen    18

I must say that is nice to see a event that is not full of gambling. Clear prices for stuff you really get.

Ofc, the values of the items do not represent the game economy and will probably cause chaos, but is way better than full gambling abuse. I think gambling in game should be checked by law, (subject to tax, so they stop doing those box for nothing event haha)

The event prices are usualy crazy expensive for me, but if the staff keep using those prices is probably because they know that they are making more money with a few that expend a lot, than a lot that expend little money.

Sadly for me the lag and constant dc made the game unplayable. will see if after this update i can play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brown    12
2 minutes ago, Maerwen said:

I must say that is nice to see a event that is not full of gambling. Clear prices for stuff you really get.

Ofc, the values of the items do not represent the game economy and will probably cause chaos, but is way better than full gambling abuse. I think gambling in game should be checked by law, (subject to tax, so they stop doing those box for nothing event haha)

The event prices are usualy crazy expensive for me, but if the staff keep using those prices is probably because they know that they are making more money with a few that expend a lot, than a lot that expend little money.

Sadly for me the lag and constant dc made the game unplayable. will see if after this update i can play

Mate, you probably have missed this part "You can also exchange 40 Night Market Coins for a Night Market Treasure Chest. Opening a Night Market Treasure Chest yields a Brilliant Freya's Ice Rose (x1), Brilliant Freya's Scroll of Storm (x1), and one random reward from the following:"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lydol    1

I would be wondering when there will be real events. I understand that the purpose of ncsoft is to make money as it runs a business. On the other hand, it would be worth thinking about the players as well, as this game will keep you entertained as long as you provide it, even if we don't spend thousands of dollars or even euros on it. I trust you will soon realize that players deserve more than what they called an event. We want to enjoy the game even when there is no money in the bank account. Items can be obtained at such unrealistic prices that it would be good if there were events that could catch up with the bigger players. The game no longer has balance, and it discourages players that you can only prevail if you pay your pay into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    1032

We encountered a technical issue during our checks this morning and the maintenance will need to be delayed by 2 hours! We will try to get the servers back up as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brown    12
5 minutes ago, Juji said:

We encountered a technical issue during our checks this morning and the maintenance will need to be delayed by 2 hours! We will try to get the servers back up as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience!

hmm what if we charge you for each hour? 15eur prestige pack - thats 0.02eur/h x 5000-20000 subscriptions? Thats 104-416eur for each hour server is down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Juji said:

We encountered a technical issue during our checks this morning and the maintenance will need to be delayed by 2 hours! We will try to get the servers back up as soon as we can. Apologies for the inconvenience!

So instead 4 hours 45 mins, 6 hours 45 mins wait?  

Edited by GhostintheShell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×