Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Hime

Consider selling coins in other country's currency direct from your site. Like Steam does.

80% of your player base is BR, 15% BR's pretending to be americans, 3% americans, 2% rest of the world.

Game is expensive in dollars. Now imagine in other currencies.

Level Up sells coin keys for almost the same as buying in dollars, so almost no benefit.

Or just wait to see sales shrink.

The Increase Adena buff in the Isle of Souls Stronghold I hunting zone has been reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds. The buff was unintentionally boosted with the Dawn of Heroes update. This change is a global change for all regions. ..

Oh really??? A discussion was made about exactly that in the other post.

It is extremely difficult to get adena in the game. This is overbalancing the game.

It is necessary to take action and not the other way around, thus breaking the dynamics of the game. Instead of you thinking of the whole, you are increasingly making the means of gameplay more difficult.

10 minutes ago, Daikon said:

Consider selling coins in other country's currency direct from your site. Like Steam does.

80% of your player base is BR, 15% BR's pretending to be americans, 3% americans, 2% rest of the world.

Level Up sells coin keys for almost the same as buying in dollars, so almost no benefit.

They already do that: https://hype.games/br/lineage-ii

Dollars is the main currencie for another countrys sell NCoin. 

If you are poor on BR... Sorry bro :/

Sales will not shrink :D

1 hour ago, Brown said:

Mate, you probably have missed this part "You can also exchange 40 Night Market Coins for a Night Market Treasure Chest. Opening a Night Market Treasure Chest yields a Brilliant Freya's Ice Rose (x1), Brilliant Freya's Scroll of Storm (x1), and one random reward from the following:"

I did not missed that. Quoting myself: "I must say that is nice to see a event that is not full of gambling."

Yea it have gambling, yea, they abuse that and should be subject to gambling laws, but at least this time you can actually buy game items with the money you spend not a full box for nothing. (i will not buy because the game doesnt work as i want it, and for me is really expensive)

Oh man, i must buy another chair... i just broke mine laughing and rolling on it when reading ppl complaining about events. As i see some top players complaining as well, trying to show ppl they care about something...

It's quite simple ppl, and i've said it a few times by now. If you don't stop buying, they will never care. And if top players don't stop buying ncoins from players who spend real money on this, they won't stop buying. It's an endless cycle. And i don't need to tell that is killing our game.

Stop qqquing on forum about something you guys have on your hands, but just don't have the balls to do it.

Stupid crying spoiled kids.

• Like 1

Last time there was a party bonus xp boost, players exploited the boost by having a party with a toon in town, and getting all the xp on only the character killing the mobs.  Will this continue to screw over support for parties more ? or did they fix it ... @Juji @Hime

Edited by Ishmila
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hoime said:

They already do that: https://hype.games/br/lineage-ii

Dollars is the main currencie for another countrys sell NCoin. 

If you are poor on BR... Sorry bro :/

Sales will not shrink :D

Hype is Level Up. And they only resell key cards for practically exact USD>BRL conversion. You can be lucky to buy key from their current batch that was bought when dollar was lower.

And I can afford it. Its just not worth it. $500 for a random lv5(not even greater) jewel?
With that amount you can buy almost 10 brand new AAA games, that's if you decent enough to buy them and not pirate them.

500 USD dollar converted in BRL to be used on Steam is big chunk of their library. Specially when they run their real promotions, not like the "promos" here lol

Edited by Daikon

37 minutes ago, Daikon said:

agree ++

here is a crazy idea..... instead of making it SUPER hard to get things in game, make things just available ,  charge $50 bucks for a random 5 box  instead of $500  and just let all players have the ability to have all jewels.... Im just saying, I dont know any other game out there that makes you pay for learning your skills or paying to have gear just to xp with lol.   

Just now, Ishmila said:

here is a crazy idea..... instead of making it SUPER hard to get things in game, make things just available ,  charge $50 bucks for a random 5 box  instead of $500  and just let all players have the ability to have all jewels.... Im just saying, I dont know any other game out there that makes you pay for learning your skills or paying to have gear just to xp with lol.   

Good idea, so much players still have jewels lv 3.

Well you tried the Vitality tehnic and it backfired now you nerfing the adena buff from 30 to 15  sec ?

I will be canceling my Prestige subscriptions and i urge everyone else to do the same .

Do not play this event guys ... it might look tasty .... but we did not sign up to play slot machines in order to enjoy this game , put that into consideration before you play this event .

I have the fund and the money to do it ... but out off protest i will not ... because what they are doing are pushing more and more .... well my patience snapped .

Congrats NC for loosing one off your biggest customers .

PS: If there is no way off making adena on the server ... why dont you str8 up ask 2k$ for any greater jewels and 10$ for 1b adena ...

Cause this is what you are doing now .... removing all ways off making in game currency and promoting buying more and more  .

I am out off patience .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mrpa1n said:

Well you tried the Vitality tehnic and it backfired now you nerfing the adena buff from 30 to 15  sec ?

I will be canceling my Prestige subscriptions and i urge everyone else to do the same .

Do not play this event guys ... it might look tasty .... but we did not sign up to play slot machines in order to enjoy this game , put that into consideration before you play this event .

I have the fund and the money to do it ... but out off protest i will not ... because what they are doing are pushing more and more .... well my patience snapped .

Congrats NC for loosing one off your biggest customers .

PS: If there is no way off making adena on the server ... why dont you str8 up ask 2k$ for any greater jewels and 10$ for 1b adena ...

Cause this is what you are doing now .... removing all ways off making in game currency and promoting buying more and more  .

I am out off patience .

100% agree