Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Hime

1 minute ago, BurnCycle said:

@Juji

The PK System doesn't seem to be implemented.

The PKs were not reseted, and there is nothing on the map about ppl with 10+ PKs.

did you expept that they will do it right ??? every new update of smt need many weeks after to be completed hahahhahahahaha

hey guys if i log 3 accounts on my pc and my brother wants to log another 3 on his, both pc games get blocked , wtf

only 3 accounds for IP? is absurd  how friends or family play then?

49 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the issue with the PK Count not being reset and the NCLauncher issue.

If you are experiencing trouble trying to login to NCLauncher, then please submit a support ticket to Tech Support ASAP!

Juji, we cant log 3 acc in each pc  on same house, so if i want to play with my brother is imposible, after login 3 acc in one pc, and the other pc log one, all get disconenected

ty

5 hours ago, Daikon said:

Hype is Level Up. And they only resell key cards for practically exact USD>BRL conversion. You can be lucky to buy key from their current batch that was bought when dollar was lower.

And I can afford it. Its just not worth it. $500 for a random lv5(not even greater) jewel?
With that amount you can buy almost 10 brand new AAA games, that's if you decent enough to buy them and not pirate them.

500 USD dollar converted in BRL to be used on Steam is big chunk of their library. Specially when they run their real promotions, not like the "promos" here lol

If you don't like the game. You can just DON'T PLAY IT!

Go to Steam and have a big library. Stop cry!

6 hours ago, PolePosition1 said:

Hey look another p2w event with gamble boxes that have a low chance of actually getting anything good......yay

I wouldn't call it a "low" chance. Since I didn't participate in the last three "events", I spent $100 this time. I got 3 Greater Jewels (Topaz twice, Garnet), which is more than I've won in any other event in about a year. I also see plenty of people getting Epic Talisman, Blessed Valakas, Ruler's Rings, etc. Put it this way, if the cloak event had the same success rate, we'd all have +20 Cloaks by now.

That said, my inner conspiracy theorist believes that the chance of getting something good decreases after the first day. This is how they lure you in, thinking that everyone's day 1 success story will carry over to you on day 3, 10, or 14. :D

14 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

I wouldn't call it a "low" chance. Since I didn't participate in the last three "events", I spent $100 this time. I got 3 Greater Jewels (Topaz twice, Garnet), which is more than I've won in any other event in about a year. I also see plenty of people getting Epic Talisman, Blessed Valakas, Ruler's Rings, etc. Put it this way, if the cloak event had the same success rate, we'd all have +20 Cloaks by now.

That said, my inner conspiracy theorist believes that the chance of getting something good decreases after the first day. This is how they lure you in, thinking that everyone's day 1 success story will carry over to you on day 3, 10, or 14. :D

Getting 3 Greater Jewels means you are lucky.
Because I spend double of the amount to get nothing close to yours.

34 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

That said, my inner conspiracy theorist believes that the chance of getting something good decreases after the first day. This is how they lure you in, thinking that everyone's day 1 success story will carry over to you on day 3, 10, or 14:D

I usually saw that on many events, on the start of the event or on weekends a higher chance to get something. Still, it is my inner cosmpiracy theorist talking hahaha

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2020 at 10:23 PM, KissMyKnife said:

no no no, just stop you cant won. that era ended forever!
btw why we need drop penalty in pk, you rez yourself and you can continue, and if you afk you will not revenge it. pk=drop a 100b worth drop really? that your punishment?

The punishment helps people to make smart decisions. Seems that u ve never played the old and real Lineage 2 (It was alooooooot more fun than the one we ve today). As far as I remember, 1 pk would never make u drop.... but 10 pks was another story =) . 

4 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Getting 3 Greater Jewels means you are lucky.
Because I spend double of the amount to get nothing close to yours.

He's not the only one. I got a greater garnet. Also used one of the gems that I got to make a Ruby 5. One of my clanmates got Blessed Antharas, another Blessed Valakas, and another an Epic Talisman. Can't say how many boxes they opened, but I did around 30 so far. Sorry for your luck, but I would say keep trying. Lots of ppl are getting good prizes.

I spend alot around $1000 and just get a login and insanity talisman, ppl open 50 boxes and get more lucky, so many dragon scrolls and bracelet scrolls and nothing progressive. O.o I feel like confused, are not why xD 

Said I wasn't going to, but I did spent $200 and got Authority Ring which was worth 40b+ on Chronos but by about 4pm CST it was worth 22b.  People drop prices so fast to sell things fast and all they do is short themselves and everyone else.  I got maybe 20b worth for the ring and that's it.  Gem Energy people trying to buy for 200m, prices dropping faster than anything I've seen before its crazy.

9 hours ago, lineage26 said:

I spend alot around $1000 and just get a login and insanity talisman, ppl open 50 boxes and get more lucky, so many dragon scrolls and bracelet scrolls and nothing progressive. O.o I feel like confused, are not why xD 

I opened 100 boxes (def not a grand), got basically nothing. Turned 2 spare lvl 3's into lvl 1s with the gem energies.

Im all for spending, but yea, last couple random box events are total crap on rewards.

They need to give a true artifact or la vie event, not this overpriced bullshit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lineage26 said:

This is a social experiment, and i thought that after all this lag, failed events and complaints about the state of the servers that they would come up with an amazing event so it would please everybody and boy was i wrong. It looks amazing on paper, with items you can buy, even overpriced, and all those goodies from the Treasure chests where 95% are good stuff but i spent 200€ and got nothing, funny how the chat isn't flooded with great rewards, either people are not getting anything or they just stop spending. And the servers are getting less populated, guess it is kinda working i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbLaWIZ1cT8&lc=UgyZiJO1IRJTrbjW80N4AaABAg

Edited by Neesir