Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Hime

17 hours ago, palfer said:

The punishment helps people to make smart decisions. Seems that u ve never played the old and real Lineage 2 (It was alooooooot more fun than the one we ve today). As far as I remember, 1 pk would never make u drop.... but 10 pks was another story =) . 

start play on teon, that old era you talk, when was no auto next target, with auto next target  they cant proove enogh secure to player like snowmaiden to make profit out of pk drop, so leave the nonesense out of this forum thanks, and come back when you have enough iq to judge smart dev team.

i dont like the pk debuff you punnish the pkers

but what do you do with the players who ar killing your mobs

why not spend some time on this

i pk players  just because they ar killing  mobs that i pulled with my tank and now i get punished because of the pk  but  the ksers dont

very lame

The PK Debuff should be cleared when u turn back white honestly , this will keep casual pkers going, and will prevent ppl from massive pking griefing

the fair way would be to debuff and block a pker when he pked more than 3-4 ppl in less than 10 min, 

im not a PKer but when someone try to take the mobs in my spot and don't wanna move away, ITS purely logical that i will PK him so he actually move somewhere else, some ppl don't wanna understand simple things sometime and they have to be pked.

• Thanks 2

On 6/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, iAndouille said:

im not a PKer but when someone try to take the mobs in my spot and don't wanna move away, ITS purely logical that i will PK him so he actually move somewhere else, some ppl don't wanna understand simple things sometime and they have to be pked.

Devil's advocate:

Everyone has a justification for PK. For example, you state "my spot". But really those mobs, unless you've already attacked them, are fair game for anyone. Courtesy isn't what makes people not hunt there. It's PVP that makes them not hunt there. Either because they see it as a waste of time, or because they don't want to get on anyone's hit list.

The decision to PVP isn't a foregone conclusion. Neither is the decision to risk going Red. Let's keep everything in perspective and leave penalties as they are for choices made. After all, no one holds a gun to your head and forces you to PVP or go Red, even to teach the rude & simple-minded a lesson. You have other options, even though they may not be to your immediate liking. You don't have to PK. In most cases, if you kill all the mobs faster than they do, they will eventually leave.

• Juji unpinned this topic