Jump to content
Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 3, 2020


Recommended Posts

Where can we drop cloth piece ? We can't !

But you random players will have free teleport and 50% bonus party YOUHHHHHOUUUU !!!!

all is fair dont worry Guys.

Spam 50$ for unseal your A grad and 500$ for your S 

 

Good job thx for this update !

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

im only one who cant login? my launcher just loading and nothing more .... i tryed delet game and i cant even download it cos launcher just nonstop loading. tested it on another PC with diferent connection and nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shamyko said:

im only one who cant login? my launcher just loading and nothing more .... i tryed delet game and i cant even download it cos launcher just nonstop loading. tested it on another PC with diferent connection and nothing.

Me 2. It's good that I'm not alone :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Juji said:

If you are experiencing trouble trying to login to NCLauncher, then please submit a support ticket to Tech Support ASAP!

You have full forum about ppl cant login on live servers and you wana from us to make ticket about your servers problem? What about start working to fix it? I send ticket and they just COPY/PASTE text, how the fix problem on my computer. I DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY PC. You have problem with conectivity to your server!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Juji I just bought Scroll of Darkness and its not even for my class, why don't you guys have correct information on the item what class its for ????? pls refund me my ncoin you know my character it connected to my forum account if you want it email me, support is ignoring me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FierceSina said:

I bought a scroll of darkness and nothing happens when I try to use it, forums say its a rare elemental boss drop ? what do I do ?

 

50 minutes ago, FierceSina said:

Juji I just bought Scroll of Darkness and its not even for my class, why don't you guys have correct information on the item what class its for ????? pls refund me my ncoin you know my character it connected to my forum account if you want it email me, support is ignoring me.

scrolls of purity and darkness, and shadow/shine crystals are used to learn kamael skills. No use on other clases.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji

Fixed an issue where the World Raid Bosses could be lured out of the boss area.

Zaken world Boss can still be lured out and reset by aggro pulling it out of its area.  Zaken resets at full HP as it has for the past 7-8 months.  So what did you fix? 

Before the patch even Baium could be lured out of the 13th floor.

HammerForge

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Illuiz said:

Night Market Coins are way too expensive :( and only two weeks, meh.

"Weapon supply box (grade-A)" Is a random weapon or I can chosee one??

 

its totally random, and think about the number of A weapons and the % to get a nice one

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrandpaRick said:

 

its totally random, and think about the number of A weapons and the % to get a nice one

Thanks for answering,I thought I would have a chance to choose one from a list. Totally random isn't worth for me, tnx again.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello GM... i will just raise my concern on the quest on bathis lvl 20-25... the place is full of farmers that the new player cannot hit a mobs and therefore cannot finish the quest... hope actions will be taken so that we new player can enjoy... tnx...

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...