Box's are trash

the boxes looked crap, as for the night coins only cloth is of any interest and to unseal an a grade set that's 4500 NC coins!!!  to say I think this event is based purely on NCsofts greed is an understatement 

It's always been the case about these loot boxes and you keep falling for it. They have been doing this since the beginning and pretty much every other month they release a new loot box and it's always the same thing with terrible drop rates. I think what these game companies are doing with these p2w items are unethical, but at the same time you kind of do it to yourself.

Guys no one sayd you guaranted get valuable things if spend 100..200..500..1000..10000$ on loot boxes. would be good if total chance to get something good about 1% in summ. mb even 0,1%. And no one force you to buy them. It,s kinda lottery when thouthands playing and only few win.

Imho this event is merely a gambling addiction milking one.

No one forces you to buy boxes, yeah..but i think we all know how addicted we are, man we're playing a nerfed, whale/rmt oriented 16yo videogame!

Even the smallest fish will try to improve his low grade game situation spending at least 10/20 bucks on it, with results that seems very poor if u check the rise of similar posts.

With "some" luck maybe u can find 2 cloths, try to sell them but no one buys except the whales who are taking them in bulks at lower price, stocking up and reselling them with same prices as before. Same with weapon boxes, armor etc. 

Winning rate seems affected by vip status too as some test suggests

Who's winning, and what's changed? seems nothing changed, the winners are the usual.

Trash event. 700 euro on boxes also and maybe 600kk of enchants, the rest consumables. Don't be a fanboi and defend bad practices, sure we didn't have to buy them but the rates are terrible and they don't post them. It's a borderline scam. 

OK this isn't an event, its sales, and saleman job is to get money off you, so in NC soft side, this is a success, as 700 euros and 500 euros that this post alone has show is still being thrown about for when any idiot can see by working out the costing, is a cash sink, personally if you spent 1 euro on this event your an idiot, but even I was tempted with the high life stones but soon as I worked out the cloth cost, I was said no bleep you, I am not paying that