Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Thursday, June 4

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance today, Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:30 a.m. PDT /  8:30 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Reset PK Count to Zero
  • Change out the Brooch Spirit Stone with a working version

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Alchohealer said:

@HimeHow about to read support tickets first? 

Our Customer Support team are going through tickets as quickly as they can. They will get to yours as soon as they are able to.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Our Customer Support team are going through tickets as quickly as they can. They will get to yours as soon as they are able to.

They have ignored numerous issues that have been reported only for a large forum explosion of epic abuse of exploits to then get the proper attention.
Do you even know how bad the effects are right now on the market with all the cheated adena on there?

@Hime

6 minutes ago, Hime said:

Yeah waiting 1 single answer  about 25 hours and yes i think you guys trying to avoid our questions 

Edited by Alchohealer

I'm stopping it serves because the serve team does not fix serves more and more there is always a problem the players always get worse

Edited by dka

Also i find it funny when major issues affect "top 1% players" throwing in a immediate emergency downtime but for issues affecting everyone else in a negative way it's week wait to discover the issues remain unfixed and another week of time passes.

• Like 1

I put as an example

i kill a mob alone = 20000 adena in FOS

i kill a mob in party (1 members close) = 10000 x 2 adena in FOS

i kill a mob in party (1 members in city) = 10000 x1 adena in FOS

i kill a mob in party (6 members in city) = 3000 x1 adena in FOS

I know that Adena is divided

but the members in the city don't get adena

should win the same adena as killing alone regardless of party members

please respond if it is a problem or should I modify something

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Hime Why dont you close server once and for all...? since you guys cant keep it fixed from bugs and lags...Also dont forget your support team is slower than death itself i ve been waiting for 1 answer for almost 26 hours now cuz of @Juji fault late info about Gem Energy item..Come on we are your costumers dont ignore and answer our questions you really like losing money cuz of your stupidy?...Tell me 1 example of support teams who needs 26 hours to answer a simple question... Tell me other games are acting really quick than you guys.....

52 minutes ago, Hime said:

1h30 for reset pk and fixed omg and yesterday 5 hours maintenance i mean change you ppl in work 

13 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

@Hime Why dont you close server once and for all...? since you guys cant keep it fixed from bugs and lags...Also dont forget your support team is slower than death itself i ve been waiting for 1 answer for almost 26 hours now cuz of @Juji fault late info about Gem Energy item..Come on we are your costumers dont ignore and answer our questions you really like losing money cuz of your stupidy?...Tell me 1 example of support teams who needs 26 hours to answer a simple question... Tell me other games are acting really quick than you guys.....

Why are you still here? You are not the only ticket and I am sure they have priorities. And what's up with the name calling? If I was them I would put your letter at the bottom of the pile just for that.

@Hime it's unfortunate that you reset PKs allow those who have abused the system go scotch free. Also your team have also basically scammed the user's who spent 500,000 rep and adena who cleaned PK's before you ninja replace clan pk scrolls with mid-tier PK scrolls for 50,000 rep and Aden.  Even worst, after your declaring this update without stating you was resetting PK, you scammed the people who cleaned their pk's uncertain at what you was going to do.

What you did do was award those who took the couple days leading into the change of system to go on PK spree.

Thanks for the new system, but no thank you for your execution. 

Edited by dmangus
updated to add correct @hime
  • Like 1

@Juji @Hime

Why are you letting people who abused your system get off scott free? People who pk'd players as a form of entertainment should have to work off their Pks, they earned those pk's and when support is contacted about these players, support said they did it for the "fame" so why are you taking their "fame" away? This is unjust and a slap in the face to your player base by removing the implemented consequences.

I will add that I had 61 Pks so I am not innocent, I knew the consequences when I pk'd players and so did others.

Edited by LightRider