Unscheduled Live Maintenance: Thursday, June 4

Hime

24 minutes ago, Bethra said:

Why are you still here? You are not the only ticket and I am sure they have priorities. And what's up with the name calling? If I was them I would put your letter at the bottom of the pile just for that.

Never ask your opinion if you gonna put my ticket in the bottom... And its their work to do it right if you ever read their rules you would understand why i am complaining they max need 12-15 hours to answer not 27 like now.... 

3 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Never ask your opinion if you gonna put my ticket in the bottom... And its their work to do it right if you ever read their rules you would understand why i am complaining they max need 12-15 hours to answer not 27 like now.... 

You're clearly just entitled.

12 minutes ago, Envec said:

Update dbo.Player Set PK_Count = 0

Damn must be a tough query judging by this downtime :D

You don't do such things just like that in live production db. First back up, then dry run, then check, then update the live db, verify again. Boot the server components and check if stable and other issues.

Just now, mixa said:

You don't do such things just like that in live production db. First back up, then dry run, then check, then update the live db, verify again. Boot the server components and check if stable and other issues.

Im aware lol was just a joke ^.^

4 minutes ago, mixa said:

i hope you aware they dont do these.. they just update and run server without care for nothing just $ :D 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

ninja nerf to the boxes coming? :o

We have the worst rate in all servers.

Its passing the time to normal ppl have lvl 6 jewels and lvl 1 DW really drop from the event.

3 DW with ppl open boxes like here is nothing and 90 min to remove PK numbers?!

Looks too much for me.

You guys are losing you credits day by day.

200 forgotten open today and 3 lvl 3?! really looks a scam for me.

GL to the ones ho stay in this scam server.

1 minute ago, Tityus said:

We have the worst rate in all servers.

Its passing the time to normal ppl have lvl 6 jewels and lvl 1 DW really drop from the event.

3 DW with ppl open boxes like here is nothing and 90 min to remove PK numbers?!

Looks too much for me.

You guys are losing you credits day by day.

200 forgotten open today and 3 lvl 3?! really looks a scam for me.

GL to the ones ho stay in this scam server.

Sadly yeah the rates sucks a lot friend of mine used 50 euro (4k nc) just for dragon shirt scrolls and bracelet nice gg ncsoft :D actually why did you put them on the list when we can farm them in primeval isle? they max cost 20-25m dragon shirt scrolls and bracelet max 2m 

3 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Also is a bit annoying watching all top spenders getting jewels in our screen we prefer keep it private we dont really care what they get 

agreed, I don't understand why they can't just add a quest or something into the game to help those of us that don't want to spend so much money on the game to get items.

• Like 1

Back in the day, the player could get ahead, by creating the right mix of toons to support their development, however slow.  However, you've nerfed the game that much, such as spoilers not really being able to spoil, crafters with low % success rate and no drops to mention (even ether isn't trade-able and the amount needed to craft anything of worth ridiculous).  The game has completely shifted in favour of those who invest copious amounts of money in game.  The run of the mill player won't ever be able to afford such expense and visa vie, your client base won't expand to enable the game to evolve further.

It's obvious from the amount playing, new and old, that the game is loved.  However, if the play to win strategy continues on the same path, you'll lose far more players than you'll gain new sadly.  Appreciate that you might feel between a rock and a hard place, but come on guys might be time to rethink your strategy and get back to some grass roots.... winge over :) 

Edited by Ormond
  • Like 1

Its just a game...

Stop crying babys....

No1 put gun in your head to buy ncoin or wateva event is in now or was or will be...

People crying after all maintenance.... Then all goin afk macro... 

Just stop ! Play or dont , its simple....

Pay or not , its simple...

JUST STOP CRYING KIDS !!!!

You're right, it is just a game.  But it's also a game where some have invested real money.... that's not something to be sniffed at, neither is it 'crying'.  The game is loved by many, but do you really think it's evolving as expected?  Suppose it depends on how long you've been playing and the changes you've seen.... just saying :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

You're right, it is just a game.  But it's also a game where some have invested real money.... that's not something to be sniffed at, neither is it 'crying'.  The game is loved by many, but do you really think it's evolving as expected?  Suppose it depends on how long you've been playing and the changes you've seen.... just saying :)

True we ve been buying events that nowdays we got them free so you can call it as a scam we waste more than 3-4b per jewel to make them lvl 3 and now we get them free also dragon shirt was like 4k if i remember correct now its free they kill market with exalted armors and weapons which is nice supportive way for free players i wont disagree on that one...But what happens if top spenders got bored pvping each other one day and free players leave server for good and no people around?.. They gonna fight each other till they get tired/bored so keep the hard work ncsoft :P 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magicx06 said:

Hi I waiting for 2 day to get back my broken weapon, and no answer on my ticket.

Welcome to my world i am waiting for an answer more than 27 hours now... They say they do as fast they can can you believe this :P 

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Like i sayd... No 1 put gun on your head to buy wateva.... Game is for pleasure... So plz , invest 1 or 1 bill euro... Its your choice , just dont cry for everything , if you dont like game or drop or dev team or events .... dont cry plz ! Its simple - quit.

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Back in the day, the player could get ahead, by creating the right mix of toons to support their development, however slow.  However, you've nerfed the game that much, such as spoilers not really being able to spoil, crafters with low % success rate and no drops to mention (even ether isn't trade-able and the amount needed to craft anything of worth ridiculous).  The game has completely shifted in favour of those who invest copious amounts of money in game.  The run of the mill player won't ever be able to afford such expense and visa vie, your client base won't expand to enable the game to evolve further.

It's obvious from the amount playing, new and old, that the game is loved.  However, if the play to win strategy continues on the same path, you'll lose far more players than you'll gain new sadly.  Appreciate that you might feel between a rock and a hard place, but come on guys might be time to rethink your strategy and get back to some grass roots.... winge over :) 

Obviously before the game was more fair and more fun, since you could actually progress and evolve by playing. But the fact is that this state of the game works and there are people that spend a tremendous amount of money to get items and a lot of them are crying now in the forums, because they participated in a game of luck and lost, but still feel entitled because they spent money.

Obviously in the long term this project is destined to fail economically. Looking at WOW, you can see some aspects that make a game a success. One major one is the community and in our case the community kinda sucks. If you do want for the game to be a bit different, then show it by not just brainlessly dropping your money in every event that is clearly a crude and lazy way of increasing revenue. But since this sells...this is what you're going to get.

2 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Ahahaha another change here we get only 2 Dandy golden balls used to be 4 am i wrong? 

Sadly you are right, they again found a way to nerf something...

@Juji @Hime really???

And you guys wonder why there is more and more disrespect from the community?

Edited by Anything

Just now, Taalgard said:

Like i sayd... No 1 put gun on your head to buy wateva.... Game is for pleasure... So plz , invest 1 or 1 bill euro... Its your choice , just dont cry for everything , if you dont like game or drop or dev team or events .... dont cry plz ! Its simple - quit.

We dont cry we demand changes if they want money from us 

1 hour ago, Alchohealer said:

I have dealt with them on numerous times. They have always been prompt and polite. Maybe changing your tone would help? I don't understand why some have problems when I have none. It's technically a free game. If you wish to spend money that is up to the individual. Free being the operative word.

• Like 2