Prices for basic Materials

In the past i asked for a promo event, where we can get basic materials like Rune Stone and Elcyum etc. Like the screams for PK-System and partybonus, NC had now an ear for the costomers. Unbelivable! But...

36.000 NCoins for 107 Elcyum to get my Bloody Weap R99 +12 to R110 +10. That´s 450€ for a weapon upgrade. Serious??????

Items like that are massive needed in a high amout. There is no realy chance to farm them. I have would like to spend some money for that game, like all games have theyr costs. But 450€ for upgrading a weapon makes no sense at all....

We need a way (pay/farm) to get this items in the needed amount (and fishing is not the way i mean).

• Like 1

Hi,
Yes fishing is the way to go. In a week I made 8 Elcyum with 3 chars fishing.
Means for your 107 Elcyum it will take approx 13 weeks +- (3months).
In order to get a good weapon, either you bring the cash or you invest time.
I would suggest, you start saving adena for fancy rods.

GL.

7 hours ago, Arscher said:

In the past i asked for a promo event, where we can get basic materials like Rune Stone and Elcyum etc. Like the screams for PK-System and partybonus, NC had now an ear for the costomers. Unbelivable! But...

36.000 NCoins for 107 Elcyum to get my Bloody Weap R99 +12 to R110 +10. That´s 450€ for a weapon upgrade. Serious??????

Items like that are massive needed in a high amout. There is no realy chance to farm them. I have would like to spend some money for that game, like all games have theyr costs. But 450€ for upgrading a weapon makes no sense at all....

We need a way (pay/farm) to get this items in the needed amount (and fishing is not the way i mean).

Fish man, fish. Even 1 char fishing. R99 bloody to r110 isn't as huge an increase as u think. Just work for it over time.

Edited by Hyperlite
  • Like 1