The Bigest Fail on augment weapon

Well it very very disapoind i spend 36 Billion Adenas to buy TOP Grade Spirit Stone and i tryed to get P.Att.Critical damage 15%  Well its never Comes that augment..

I dont know if i got Black cat on my self or the game is so much fail!! Realy i dont know Whats the matter!!!:(  60-80 Times tryed...

Edited by MoNoGiaSpoiL

5 minutes ago, MoNoGiaSpoiL said:

Well it very very disapoind i spend 36 Billion Adenas to buy TOP Grade Spirit Stone and i tryed to get P.Att.Critical damage 15%  Well its never Comes that augment..

I dont know if i got Black cat on my self or the game is so much fail!! Realy i dont know Whats the matter!!!:(  60-80 Times tryed...

Aden Town at night, try it out. when less player online.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MoNoGiaSpoiL said:

That happens to many.

I once spent several billion trying to get P. Skill Crit Damage +15% on a bow that I had. The following day I gave up and decided to augment a caster for my Feoh alt. Guess what the first augment that I received on that caster was. Take a wild guess. Yep, P. Skill Crit Damage +15%. After wasting billions, I finally get the augment that I wanted, but on the wrong weapon.

That's L2 in a nutshell. Keep trying. You'll eventually get it.

11 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

I think I tried ~150 top spirit stones on my first R99 weapon to get M. Critical Dmg +15% xD I think I got P. Critical Dmg +15% at least 5 times :| 

that meen i need more times  to become a lucky guy pff not easy realy...for a man who play allown its not easy for sure to make adena. 1 time give p.skill power 15% but my char is Evis...

11 minutes ago, GhostShadow said:

That happens to many.

I once spent several billion trying to get P. Skill Crit Damage +15% on a bow that I had. The following day I gave up and decided to augment a caster for my Feoh alt. Guess what the first augment that I received on that caster was. Take a wild guess. Yep, P. Skill Crit Damage +15%. After wasting billions, I finally get the augment that I wanted, but on the wrong weapon.

That's L2 in a nutshell. Keep trying. You'll eventually get it.

i would love keeping trys but i dont thik i get it ever. Well maybe i am black cat. Every think i try to do the best all failing.

For EX  Noble circlet authority 13b on enchated  to go only +4 , Augment for weapon 33b , On this Event with black coins  13b adenas and 40 euros  to get trash items.

Maybe L2 its not for me Very unlucky boy.  And yestarday(04/06) i had my real birthday  and lucky day never comes.

6 minutes ago, MoNoGiaSpoiL said:

that meen i need more times  to become a lucky guy pff not easy realy...for a man who play allown its not easy for sure to make adena. 1 time give p.skill power 15% but my char is Evis...

You can get what you want on the first try, or you can get it on the 1000th try. It's how things are ^_^ good luck on future tries.

You can study quantum physics on your brain wave, or intent can have an effect on the electron cloud of an atom.  Since your mind is somehow "entangled" or tied with all the flowing electrons at the random number generator within your computer's CPU... You can at a high level visualize whatever you want and ask the part of you that's above and beyond the material world "WHEN" to click the mouse button.... do that everytime and you will absolutely increase your probabilities than blindly just pray and hope for the best randomly without INTENT and without THOUGHT.

I don't give a crap if you think this is woo woo or whatever, this is SCIENCE and you can find evidences to suggest the Quantum Entanglement is very real and physics are just beginning to pierce into the veil of our universe and the fundamental building blocks that makes up our reality.

For further research, check out Princeton University's Random Number Generator and its subsequent projects that deals with human consciousness and its effect on physical machines: https://bluewatercredit.com/random-event-generators-predict-911-attacks-world-events-tune-princetons-global-consciousness-project-find/

I am just trying to help in light of such non-sensical and defeated attitudes and comments.  Take control, be the kite flyer, not the kite being flown.

Edited by GhostintheShell

It is luck. I spent over 150 Top Stones for p.skill CD +15% on my R110, no success. Was tired. Next day, I bought 10 Super Stones, baam on 3th try I got p.skill CD +20%. I felt like the luckiest person on earth.

I would recommend you to buy them in 50 or 100 batch to increase chances. Keep trying :) One day you will succeed.

500 top stones here for 0 15% crit dmg... the worst part is the stupid irritating design of this crap system... every single time got to go back into 1 dialog to remove then add it is one of the most irritating stupid designs i ever seen.

But what else is new its ncsoft who are the worst game programmers ever...

I got 20% p skill crit dmg in 6 stones. Paired it with 2% pdef (wanted Patk) 

With that said, 15% skill crit dmg took like 300 stones before that, and long long long ago passive reflect took almost 3000 stones.

For example, 1 turned in 30 frags for a p skill balance artifact once, and got it. I've turned it for insanity well over 35 times with the new items at npc and made 1 only...

I've also opened 200+ nighttime chests and got literally nothing.

Sometimes you're just lucky, most of the time youre not.

Edited by Hyperlite

Hey people, check it out and think if you really want that augment for now, the last time I made a weapon with + 15% critical damage, I did't see any significant improvement, this caught my attention and reviewing the list of passive abilities, I realized that they doesn't appear in that list; the attributes of augments on weapons. Most likely those augments are not working or only half.

Ahhh, by the way, on all the weapons that I made 15% critical damage augment, I had spent 15 -120 stones.

Edited by Foxes

On 6/6/2020 at 7:45 AM, Anything said:

500 top stones here for 0 15% crit dmg... the worst part is the stupid irritating design of this crap system... every single time got to go back into 1 dialog to remove then add it is one of the most irritating stupid designs i ever seen.

But what else is new its ncsoft who are the worst game programmers ever...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this.  If you are saying you have to talk to the NPC again after each application/removal then there is a slightly easier way.  You open both the Augmentation application system and the removal system at the same time.  Leave them both up.  I stack them on top of each other with my inventory open to the side.  When you augment/remove augment hit continue after each use and just pull your weapon back into the appropriate system box.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodah said:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this.  If you are saying you have to talk to the NPC again after each application/removal then there is a slightly easier way.  You open both the Augmentation application system and the removal system at the same time.  Leave them both up.  I stack them on top of each other with my inventory open to the side.  When you augment/remove augment hit continue after each use and just pull your weapon back into the appropriate system box.  

Yes, this is what I do as well. Still it should work like cloak augments, where you don't have to remove the augment, instead you keep cycling through the attempts in the same window until you either use up all of your stones, or you get the augment that you want. 

2 hours ago, Foxes said:

... reviewing the list of passive abilities, I realized that they doesn't appear in that list; the attributes of augments on weapons. Most likely those augments are not working or only half...

The augments appear on your window Skills>Passive>Item Skill section. You should see a replica of whatever life stone you used there. Hover cursor over it and it will show you the bonus effect in place. 

16 hours ago, Rodah said:

Weapons used to auto add the same life stone and gem like a cloak does. Kind of annoying it doesn't anymore, or at least it doesn't for me.

I used to do like you describe, but it no longer auto adds the 2 consumed items. Kind of weird. Cloaks it did, but u don't "remove" a cloak aug. You just re Aug over it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rodah said:

I know but i mean for cloak you can overwrite the old augment so you can just keep trying over and over.
If i recal correctly you do not even have to put the stuff back in.
This augment system is just plain annoying because you have to drag/click stuff each time even if you can keep both windows open.
Now imagine doing this for 500x it's just making the whole ordeal more frustrating each time it fails.

And they did the same for enchanting where on a fail the window just seizes up and you have to close it and restart the enchant all over again, it's stupid its not needed its annoying and it's so 1964 game design.

Edited by Anything

17 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

The augments appear on your window Skills>Passive>Item Skill section. You should see a replica of whatever life stone you used there. Hover cursor over it and it will show you the bonus effect in place. 

I checked my passive skills and I dont have any showing my 15% crit damage augment. I got it from those cheap top spirit stones in TI, could it be those augments are buged and not actually working? 

On 08/06/2020 at 1:07 PM, Anything said:

I know but i mean for cloak you can overwrite the old augment so you can just keep trying over and over.
If i recal correctly you do not even have to put the stuff back in.
This augment system is just plain annoying because you have to drag/click stuff each time even if you can keep both windows open.
Now imagine doing this for 500x it's just making the whole ordeal more frustrating each time it fails.

And they did the same for enchanting where on a fail the window just seizes up and you have to close it and restart the enchant all over again, it's stupid its not needed its annoying and it's so 1964 game design.

Are we really complaining about the thing that you have to drag stones into a window now ? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kellian said:

Are we really complaining about the thing that you have to drag stones into a window now ? 

If there is an easier way to do something...and you can already use that easier process on other forms of augment or enchant...why not? If it improves the game, I'm all for it. As someone who has tried to augment well over 300 life stones in one sitting, I can tell you it makes a difference.

On 07-06-2020 at 4:27 PM, MalumInSe said:

No.

6 hours ago, Foxes said:

No.

You guys must be looking in wrong place. I see my Super Advanced weapon augments. Is your weapon equipped? Press "K" on your keyboard to get to your Skills window? Select the Passive tab? Scroll down to the Item Skill section? Make sure the section is expanded (by clicking on the "+")? You don't see any of your item augments there? Not talisman, Vie En Rose jewels, Dye effects (if you have dyes), Dragon shirt passive skill, artifact book passive skill,  seed bracelet -- not even your Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Special Ability????? Something must be wrong if you don't see any of those items, if you have those items equipped. The life stone augment effects are there, too. The only way you won't see it is if the augment is an Active skill, at which point you'd have to view the Active tab to see it.  

Please check again and reply back. I'm really curious at this point.