The Bigest Fail on augment weapon

1 hour ago, MalumInSe said:

You guys must be looking in wrong place. I see my Super Advanced weapon augments. Is your weapon equipped? Press "K" on your keyboard to get to your Skills window? Select the Passive tab? Scroll down to the Item Skill section? Make sure the section is expanded (by clicking on the "+")? You don't see any of your item augments there? Not talisman, Vie En Rose jewels, Dye effects (if you have dyes), Dragon shirt passive skill, artifact book passive skill,  seed bracelet -- not even your Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Special Ability????? Something must be wrong if you don't see any of those items, if you have those items equipped. The life stone augment effects are there, too. The only way you won't see it is if the augment is an Active skill, at which point you'd have to view the Active tab to see it.  

Please check again and reply back. I'm really curious at this point.

I don't have any R110(Super Advanced Augments) but there are definitely some Augments which no longer show up as passives(Weapon + Jewelry; Life stones and Spirit stones)... mostly the ones I've noticed are Stat modifiers like +HP/MP/CP, P.Atk, P.Crit rate, P.Crit damage, P.Evasion, Atk.Speed, Run Speed, Debuff resist, Element resist and Chance debuff/effect.(M.Evasion shows but P.Evasion doesn't???). only some of these can be verified on your Status screen(Alt+T)

Edited by Teribeth
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kellian said:

Are we really complaining about the thing that you have to drag stones into a window now ? 

Complaining about the fact they make it more difficult then it has to be, other methods provide a quicker faster way and do not have 500 times a crappy augment as a result.

I can throw this right back at ya, are we really shooting down requests for quality of life improvements when it seems to not even affect you?

Also enchanting you used to be able to resume in the very same window instead of having to close the enchant window, click the scroll again, drag everything back you want to use.

They actually took out quality of life stuff to make the enchant and augment process a lot more cumbersome and tedious to work with, something which is ok for 5 tries but not for 500.

Edited by Anything

On 09-06-2020 at 8:56 PM, MalumInSe said:

You guys must be looking in wrong place. I see my Super Advanced weapon augments. Is your weapon equipped? Press "K" on your keyboard to get to your Skills window? Select the Passive tab? Scroll down to the Item Skill section? Make sure the section is expanded (by clicking on the "+")? You don't see any of your item augments there? Not talisman, Vie En Rose jewels, Dye effects (if you have dyes), Dragon shirt passive skill, artifact book passive skill,  seed bracelet -- not even your Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Special Ability????? Something must be wrong if you don't see any of those items, if you have those items equipped. The life stone augment effects are there, too. The only way you won't see it is if the augment is an Active skill, at which point you'd have to view the Active tab to see it.  

Please check again and reply back. I'm really curious at this point.

Definitely not, but I dont have super advanced weapon augments, i still playing with bloody r99 weapons, in item passive skills list, I only see my augments from my circlet and cloak... and damn it, my circlet has two atributes on his augment; PvE damage +5% and paralisis resistant +5%, but I only see the PvE one, wtf?
x_o.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, bentorero said:

reading this i visited my passives...no +15% p. skill crit dmg there from my bow...

i also looked on my other char. equipped weap with +15% p .crt dmg. augment also didnt appear in passive under  ' item skills'

looks like not all augments can be seen in our passive. i check my other char with weapon augment + patk and +30 atk attri.

only the atk attri was seen in the passive skills under item skills