Hair style change

Miff

I want to change hairstyle on my char (man human) from type B (short hair) to type A (long hair). this is not the one from beauty shop but available on character creation screen (first default one). I have some potions from old event to change hair types but not type A unfortunately. Anybody have the potion A on Naia still or know how to get another item to change hair style now? 

Thank you

You should email NCsoft Support. In theory, they should have updated the Beauty Shop NPC with all of the hairstyles and colors, including the original base set. But no, they had to do the stupid thing, which is remove all of the NPCs that sold the potions. Maybe NCSoft support can either give you the potion or make the change for you.

• 4 months later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:21 AM, Miff said:

I want to change hairstyle on my char (man human) from type B (short hair) to type A (long hair). this is not the one from beauty shop but available on character creation screen (first default one). I have some potions from old event to change hair types but not type A unfortunately. Anybody have the potion A on Naia still or know how to get another item to change hair style now? 

Thank you

Hi! Do you have hair potion type D?? If you have it, can u sell it for me :(