Red Libra VII is Coming June 20!

Conguero

• L2 Team

redlibra_DatailPage_700x339 (1).jpg

Beginning next Wednesday, June 20, the much-anticipated Red Libra event will be returning to Aden! Elders will be setting up shop in the Town of Giran to offer you their generous array of services. We’ll provide you with the full event details next Tuesday.

In addition to Red Libra VII, we’ll also be updating the L2 Store with Freya’s Deluxe Shopping Bag containing Freya’s Frozen Scrolls, Recovery Potions, and Art of Seduction-EXP, in addition to Freya, Sirra, and Snowman Special Cards. Stay tuned for details on this special offer!

As an extra boon to your adventures across Aden, we’ll be running an XP boost event during the following weekends.

Schedule Start Date End Date
Week1 2018-06-23 00:00:00 2018-06-24 23:59:59
Week 2 2018-06-30 00:00:00 2018-07-01 23:59:59
Week 3 2018-07-07 00:00:00 2018-07-08 23:59:59
Week 4 2018-07-14 00:00:00 2018-07-15 23:59:59

One important note about the June 20 update: the 10% reduction cost of Gemstone Powder for creating high-grade brooches will be removed. If you’re planning to create more in the near future it’s best to stock up before next Wednesday! Here’s a breakdown of the upcoming value changes.

Received Item Required Items Qty (June 20) Qty (Current)
Brooch-9.png Elegant Brooch (6-slot) Brooch-7.png Radiant Brooch (5-slot) 1  
Brooch-8.png Gemstone Powder 440 396
Brooch-12.png Glorious Brooch (6-slot) Brooch-9.png Elegant Brooch (6-slot) 1  
Brooch-10.png Gemstone Powder 50 45
Brooch-11.png Brooch Spirit Stone 9  
Brooch-17.png Glorious Brooch Rare (6-slot) Brooch-12.png Glorious Brooch (6-slot) 1  
Brooch-13.png Gemstone Powder 100 90
Brooch-14.png Glorious Brooch Fragment 1  

We look forward to sharing more event and store update details with you next week. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

2 hours ago, Conguero said:

Beginning next Wednesday, June 20, the much-anticipated Red Libra event will be returning to Aden! Elders will be setting up shop in the Town of Giran to offer you their generous array of services. We’ll provide you with the full event details next Tuesday.

In addition to Red Libra VII, we’ll also be updating the L2 Store with Freya’s Deluxe Shopping Bag containing Freya’s Frozen Scrolls, Recovery Potions, and Art of Seduction-EXP, in addition to Freya, Sirra, and Snowman Special Cards. Stay tuned for details on this special offer!

As an extra boon to your adventures across Aden, we’ll be running an XP boost event during the following weekends.

One important note about the June 20 update: the 10% reduction cost of Gemstone Powder for creating high-grade brooches will be removed. If you’re planning to create more in the near future it’s best to stock up before next Wednesday! Here’s a breakdown of the upcoming value changes.

Brooch-17.png Glorious Brooch Rare (6-slot) Brooch-12.png Glorious Brooch (6-slot) 1  

We look forward to sharing more event and store update details with you next week. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

poe36.gif

31 minutes ago, SinPalabras said:

Nice, but which version of Red Libra is this? Is it the one where only R95 and R99 weapons can be exchanged for same grade weapons - no R grade exchanges?

Don't scare me please I want to change apocalypse weapon :ph34r: and I bet some others too

16 hours ago, Conguero said:

If the above is what Neutron was talking about below then lmao.. that better be super crazy boost to have any effect at all if it's only during the weekends.. honestly it's sounds totally not exciting or impressive at all.. like why even bother ? just roll out the next update 1 week faster which will have more effect on the XP gained with the NEW 105+ XP rates..

On 01/06/2018 at 12:41 AM, Neutron said:

XP Boost Event for High-Level Players

A New XP Boost event for higher-level players from level 99~105+ is planned to help players prepare for the next update, Salvation - Final Chapter. The XP/SP boost event will focus on several different level ranges for 99+ rather than blanket boost to all levels.

ps, you guys must be really blind to not see how your end game player base is thinning out hardcore these days.. every day many 105+ players quit out of boredom

Thank so much for the information
now only wait to tuesday for more information.

On 15/6/2018 at 8:55 PM, Conguero said:

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

No offense but all those hype around the exp boost which states.

A New XP Boost event for higher-level players from level 99~105+ is planned to help players prepare for the next update, Salvation - Final Chapter. The XP/SP boost event will focus on several different level ranges for 99+ rather than blanket boost to all levels.

And then you come up with a weekend only boost event? I mean lets be honest that's just so lame :P Some people work in the weekends if you're gonna make an exp event do it right and make it an all month thing not just some weekend stuff :) 

@Conguero @Neutron

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, Alcione said:

Don't scare me please I want to change apocalypse weapon :ph34r: and I bet some others too

I have a couple of R grade OE weapons that I want to change into something else because they would sell faster that way. That's why I'm asking now. I guess we'll have to wait until just before the event goes live to find out.

@Conguero @Neutron

Good morning guys, 

Similar to what you did last month with the changes in the lineup of the hero coin, it is important for the community to plan ahead on how to best manage their Ncoin that you inform us in advance of the next promotion line up. Some are holding on to Ncoin, myself included, not knowing if these are best invested in this jewel promo or in the upcoming Freya Bag one. Since telling us once the update is being implemented, (during the weekly maintenance), is too late for any consideration to take place, I believe it would be a good business practice and a show of appreciation towards your customers to give u at least 24 hours to consider the information at hand, which is why I kindly request you to please give us a heads up on the upcoming promotion no latter than tomorrow morning. Likewise since Red Libra has a cost implication, (even if the cost is with in-game items), it'd be good to know the mechanics of the upcoming Red Libra well in advance. 

I don't mean this to be applied for this promo only, it would be a prudent policy to do this for all promos. I know that many would very much appreciate the time given to consider how to best use our in-game resources. 

Thanks and I hope you have a great week!.

10 minutes ago, Oeste said:

@Conguero @Neutron

Good morning guys, 

Similar to what you did last month with the changes in the lineup of the hero coin, it is important for the community to plan ahead how to best manage their Ncoin that you inform us in advance of the next promotion line up. Some are holding on to Ncoin, myself included, not knowing if these are best invested in this jewel promo or in the upcoming Freya Bag one. Since telling us once the update is being implemented, (during the weekly maintenance), is too late for any consideration to take place, I believe it's a good business practice towards your customers to give u at least 24 hours to consider the information at hand, which is why I kindly request you to please give us a heads up on the upcoming promotion no latter than tomorrow morning. Likewise since Red Libra has a cost implication, (even if the cost is with in-game items), it'd be good to know the mechanics of the upcoming Red Libra well in advance. 

I don't mean this to be applied for this promo only, it would be a prudent policy to do this for all promos. I know that many would very much appreciate the time given to consider how to best use our in-game resources. 

+

22 minutes ago, Oeste said:

@Conguero @Neutron

Good morning guys, 

Similar to what you did last month with the changes in the lineup of the hero coin, it is important for the community to plan ahead on how to best manage their Ncoin that you inform us in advance of the next promotion line up. Some are holding on to Ncoin, myself included, not knowing if these are best invested in this jewel promo or in the upcoming Freya Bag one. Since telling us once the update is being implemented, (during the weekly maintenance), is too late for any consideration to take place, I believe it would be a good business practice and a show of appreciation towards your customers to give u at least 24 hours to consider the information at hand, which is why I kindly request you to please give us a heads up on the upcoming promotion no latter than tomorrow morning. Likewise since Red Libra has a cost implication, (even if the cost is with in-game items), it'd be good to know the mechanics of the upcoming Red Libra well in advance. 

Agreed strongly!

On 17/6/2018 at 3:16 AM, Jinkariya said:

No offense but all those hype around the exp boost which states.

A New XP Boost event for higher-level players from level 99~105+ is planned to help players prepare for the next update, Salvation - Final Chapter. The XP/SP boost event will focus on several different level ranges for 99+ rather than blanket boost to all levels.

And then you come up with a weekend only boost event? I mean lets be honest that's just so lame :P Some people work in the weekends if you're gonna make an exp event do it right and make it an all month thing not just some weekend stuff :) 

@Conguero @Neutron

Jinka, I would add to your post: The problem with XP weekends is also that it overlaps with many other events, which also limit the weekend time:

Olympiad Fri & Sat; Sieges (normal and dimensional);

Dimensional raids;

Most clans run events of the weekends (epic raids for example); 

Timezone problems overs a limited time-span, etc...

and last but not least my upcoming vacation in Cancun! :P

This should be a whole month event, not only on weekends.

Complete silence, no response at all from Conguero or Neutron.  Just like they didn't respond to my question about their long-term plans.  Just like they didn't respond to my suggestion for a pay-to-play server.  Just like they hardly ever bother to respond to anything.  You were expecting anything else? Sorry to be so cynical in my old age but the lack of attention these guys pay to their customers is truly shocking.

4 hours ago, Lawman said:

Complete silence, no response at all from Conguero or Neutron.  Just like they didn't respond to my question about their long-term plans.  Just like they didn't respond to my suggestion for a pay-to-play server.  Just like they hardly ever bother to respond to anything.  You were expecting anything else? Sorry to be so cynical in my old age but the lack of attention these guys pay to their customers is truly shocking.

They are making 1kk $ + a month for their company.  What makes you so special?  Get over your self.

I'm not saying I'm special.  I'm saying they treat ALL of their customers like dirt.  The pile of money they are making is shrinking.  It would not shrink nearly as fast if they treated their customers with respect.  Heck, the game might even have a future.

On 6/15/2018 at 7:39 PM, Victra said:
  1. What are the start and end dates for Red Libra?
  2. Could we have more details about the EXP event?

On 6/15/2018 at 6:55 PM, Conguero said:

Cheers,

The Lineage II Team

Ncsoft again you could have made L2 great again make the xp boost for a month instead of 8 total days. 

Archived