Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Recommended Posts

Hime    979

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Night Market Coins on the L2 Store will be available for one final week. Exchange the Coins at the Dimensional Merchant.
  • Night Market Server Settings will continue for one final week:
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free teleports for all levels
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • Nornil's Garden (Spicula Raid) will be permanently unavailable.

 

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    488

nothing about any fixes for the attack speed melee lag issue which only exists on NCWest servers for 302+ days ? 

PfAHWTc.png

soonTM First lag Annual Celebration event - will watch it from EU server if by that time nothing has been fixed.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    488
Posted (edited)

abused by bots and it's instance zone caused stress with stronghold timed zone - both in high usage, lets leave it at that

Edited by Draecke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L0RELEI    5

A GM responded to my ticket saying the fix for some Greater Garnets not being able to be compunded with Gem Energy will be fixed this maintanance.

 

That true?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalumInSe    47
6 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

A GM responded to my ticket saying the fix for some Greater Garnets not being able to be compunded with Gem Energy will be fixed this maintanance.

 

That true?

The email that I received didn't specify when, but gave the impression that it would be relatively soon.

I actually don't even want my Greater Garnet any more. Way too many dropped during this event. So many people have them now that the prices have been lowered to below what a level 5 jewel costs. Give it another week and 70% of the server will have them and the value will be lower than a snake's belly. They should have done a better job of distributing drop rates equally among all of the Greater Jewels. 

Or maybe, just maybe, they should design a way for us to exchange the Greater Jewels for a different type through an NPC. Not all of the time, just periodically. Like perhaps during a RED LIBRA EVENT!!!! Just one possible idea. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spy    2
49 minutes ago, Hime said:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

i have a question then.
the Enchanted Exalted weapon has an augmentation option (exalted spirit stone) where can we get these stones?

 

@Juji @Hime

awaiting a response. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aleppo    12
2 hours ago, Mekkatorque said:

i cant understand what is the problem with Nornil. What's happend in that instance? 

For those who knew what to do, the instance was rewarding too much daily.. although the Gigantic Golem Raid Boss gives similar rewards and you can do that twice a day without knowing what to do ^_^

YkkwREm.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apamate    6

i am indignant.

They don't solve the problems already known to everyone, this has been around for a long time.

Now I have been observing for a while that there are only paid events and the free ones are only good for nothing. Can't they really alternate paid events with non-paid events? It is very difficult? Or can they only live on the big payers? And the small payers like me where do I stay? What would happen if those big spenders stop playing? When they leave, will they listen to us?The anniversary event was truly the saddest I have ever experienced and I am only a few years old.

It seems that none of you care about the time and money we invest in this game.

Could you please provide a way by which we can transfer our complaints or impressions regarding the game? Because I see that everyone is complaining, some of unnecessary and absurd issues, but there are other very important ones that cannot be solved.

They have to do something because every day it is more boring, I do not plan to spend thousands of dollars just to have some fun, that despite having little and spending a few dollars I have fun on occasions.

It is impossible to get something for free from the game unless you are that 0.50% of the server that has spent thousands of dollars to have what it has.

Something strange is that I do not mind the exp that is achieved, it took me a long time to reach level 99, but leaving macro is something unthinkable due to the drop, since you only get to spend your adena or ncoins on shots and zero profit. 

I'm not saying that they give me anything, I just want to get something in exchange for the time, money and effort made.

The day will come when those of us who decide to spend little money for our entertainment through this game get tired and then there they will lose more than just customers, they will lose a game, jobs and a lot of money spent for fun will go down the toilet and only for not attending to the requests of their players.

I really think they don't care about the game or their jobs. I feel that they are only to collect and collect at the end of the month. Either you pass our demands and complaints on to the right people, or you are part of the destruction of a game with almost two decades of history and the jobs it has created.

Those who complain about the low exp, because they would not stay three years ago when reaching 100 was a difficult subject to deal with. But at that time we had instances to do and open parties at any time that helped us go up and get drops, now neither one thing nor the other. For me the exp is correct.

I hope they transfer our requests or take care of them BECAUSE I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT THEY MAKE FUN OF US (THEIR CUSTOMERS).

It is never too late for a change and there is always time to change what is necessary to improve a situation. 

I sincerely have faith that they will listen to our complaints and seek a solution, so I never write or complain, because I understand that there are deadlines and there is bureaucracy. Otherwise I do not know what future awaits us, for my part I am just one more player, like anyone here, spend more or spend less dollars or even spend months without buying ncoins, I am just one more in your statistics that can disappear and appear in stages, but what would happen if many stop playing just because they do not know how to listen to their customer base (Many do not invest their money in the game simply because they cannot or have a real life with children, spouses, mothers, fathers. ..) that for the most part they cannot even make instances because the game is not facilitated in any way.

I say goodbye feeling that I have many things to say, but with the confidence that they can do something to save and improve this game that grew with many and saw more than one grow. I met lineage 2 at 14 years old and it was C2 (For me I found what I was looking for in a game and now I have lost almost everything) I would like to be able to continue many more years.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    83
35 minutes ago, Apamate said:

i am indignant.

They don't solve the problems already known to everyone, this has been around for a long time.

Now I have been observing for a while that there are only paid events and the free ones are only good for nothing. Can't they really alternate paid events with non-paid events? It is very difficult? Or can they only live on the big payers? And the small payers like me where do I stay? What would happen if those big spenders stop playing? When they leave, will they listen to us?The anniversary event was truly the saddest I have ever experienced and I am only a few years old.

It seems that none of you care about the time and money we invest in this game.

Could you please provide a way by which we can transfer our complaints or impressions regarding the game? Because I see that everyone is complaining, some of unnecessary and absurd issues, but there are other very important ones that cannot be solved.

They have to do something because every day it is more boring, I do not plan to spend thousands of dollars just to have some fun, that despite having little and spending a few dollars I have fun on occasions.

It is impossible to get something for free from the game unless you are that 0.50% of the server that has spent thousands of dollars to have what it has.

Something strange is that I do not mind the exp that is achieved, it took me a long time to reach level 99, but leaving macro is something unthinkable due to the drop, since you only get to spend your adena or ncoins on shots and zero profit. 

I'm not saying that they give me anything, I just want to get something in exchange for the time, money and effort made.

The day will come when those of us who decide to spend little money for our entertainment through this game get tired and then there they will lose more than just customers, they will lose a game, jobs and a lot of money spent for fun will go down the toilet and only for not attending to the requests of their players.

I really think they don't care about the game or their jobs. I feel that they are only to collect and collect at the end of the month. Either you pass our demands and complaints on to the right people, or you are part of the destruction of a game with almost two decades of history and the jobs it has created.

Those who complain about the low exp, because they would not stay three years ago when reaching 100 was a difficult subject to deal with. But at that time we had instances to do and open parties at any time that helped us go up and get drops, now neither one thing nor the other. For me the exp is correct.

I hope they transfer our requests or take care of them BECAUSE I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT THEY MAKE FUN OF US (THEIR CUSTOMERS).

It is never too late for a change and there is always time to change what is necessary to improve a situation. 

I sincerely have faith that they will listen to our complaints and seek a solution, so I never write or complain, because I understand that there are deadlines and there is bureaucracy. Otherwise I do not know what future awaits us, for my part I am just one more player, like anyone here, spend more or spend less dollars or even spend months without buying ncoins, I am just one more in your statistics that can disappear and appear in stages, but what would happen if many stop playing just because they do not know how to listen to their customer base (Many do not invest their money in the game simply because they cannot or have a real life with children, spouses, mothers, fathers. ..) that for the most part they cannot even make instances because the game is not facilitated in any way.

I say goodbye feeling that I have many things to say, but with the confidence that they can do something to save and improve this game that grew with many and saw more than one grow. I met lineage 2 at 14 years old and it was C2 (For me I found what I was looking for in a game and now I have lost almost everything) I would like to be able to continue many more years.

 

 

Copy/paste this and email it to 1 of the actual email addresses you can find, these guys don't care and will not help you.  As customers, the only way to get heard now is bypass the low fruit and go to their managers.  I have a very hard time believing the share holders know this "version" is only making a small percentage of profit compared to what it could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iYummy    0
Posted (edited)

Good morning all.

 

I would like to ask if there's anything going on with the mana regeneration system. I've been in some parties, and exping solo, and my mana is going way too fast, and is not regenerating. My main is archmage 105 and i'm currently exping my dual mystic muse at 103. On both classe my mana is ending and i eventually die. I'm not even using embody mana armor cause this way i would die even faster. Anyone knows something about it? Staff? Players? Thanks for the attention.

My gear is +8 blessed set, +7 r-110 retributer 3sa, longing talisman, abundance hunter talisman, sapphire lv. 3, opal lv. 3, noble foresight circlet, dragon shirt +3, +15 int dyes.

Edited by iYummy
Forgot to add itens on description of problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katar3    0

I've noticed  the same its if ur party with some 3 lvls higher then u it happens to both toons as soon as u drop party it start to regen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    22
Posted (edited)

My first question would be how do you afford a +8 blessed set and +7 R-110 3 SA and all those talismans and +15 int dyes at 105.

2nd question would be... Obviously you never learned to play your toons so please refer to my first.  (Registration date today)   suffer for a years and come talk to the rest of us.

 

As for legit mana regen issue has nothing to do with levels or parties etc it is a bug they know about only way to get rid of it is relog the toons having issues with it.

Edited by Slycutter
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkFeoh    0

Same here, noticed this past week both mana regeneration slower than normal and a delay on skills when i attack mobs HP going up fast and i die or my toon catch up after few seconds. Many players report same issues on game too. Can you guys look into it?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    17
2 hours ago, Apamate said:

i am indignant.

They don't solve the problems already known to everyone, this has been around for a long time.

Now I have been observing for a while that there are only paid events and the free ones are only good for nothing. Can't they really alternate paid events with non-paid events? It is very difficult? Or can they only live on the big payers? And the small payers like me where do I stay? What would happen if those big spenders stop playing? When they leave, will they listen to us?The anniversary event was truly the saddest I have ever experienced and I am only a few years old.

It seems that none of you care about the time and money we invest in this game.

Could you please provide a way by which we can transfer our complaints or impressions regarding the game? Because I see that everyone is complaining, some of unnecessary and absurd issues, but there are other very important ones that cannot be solved.

They have to do something because every day it is more boring, I do not plan to spend thousands of dollars just to have some fun, that despite having little and spending a few dollars I have fun on occasions.

It is impossible to get something for free from the game unless you are that 0.50% of the server that has spent thousands of dollars to have what it has.

Something strange is that I do not mind the exp that is achieved, it took me a long time to reach level 99, but leaving macro is something unthinkable due to the drop, since you only get to spend your adena or ncoins on shots and zero profit. 

I'm not saying that they give me anything, I just want to get something in exchange for the time, money and effort made.

The day will come when those of us who decide to spend little money for our entertainment through this game get tired and then there they will lose more than just customers, they will lose a game, jobs and a lot of money spent for fun will go down the toilet and only for not attending to the requests of their players.

I really think they don't care about the game or their jobs. I feel that they are only to collect and collect at the end of the month. Either you pass our demands and complaints on to the right people, or you are part of the destruction of a game with almost two decades of history and the jobs it has created.

Those who complain about the low exp, because they would not stay three years ago when reaching 100 was a difficult subject to deal with. But at that time we had instances to do and open parties at any time that helped us go up and get drops, now neither one thing nor the other. For me the exp is correct.

I hope they transfer our requests or take care of them BECAUSE I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT THEY MAKE FUN OF US (THEIR CUSTOMERS).

It is never too late for a change and there is always time to change what is necessary to improve a situation. 

I sincerely have faith that they will listen to our complaints and seek a solution, so I never write or complain, because I understand that there are deadlines and there is bureaucracy. Otherwise I do not know what future awaits us, for my part I am just one more player, like anyone here, spend more or spend less dollars or even spend months without buying ncoins, I am just one more in your statistics that can disappear and appear in stages, but what would happen if many stop playing just because they do not know how to listen to their customer base (Many do not invest their money in the game simply because they cannot or have a real life with children, spouses, mothers, fathers. ..) that for the most part they cannot even make instances because the game is not facilitated in any way.

I say goodbye feeling that I have many things to say, but with the confidence that they can do something to save and improve this game that grew with many and saw more than one grow. I met lineage 2 at 14 years old and it was C2 (For me I found what I was looking for in a game and now I have lost almost everything) I would like to be able to continue many more years.

 

 

Aslong as People keep spending 100000s of dollars into every event, nothing will change. 
Anniversary Event was supposed to be --> You collect Coins via Boardgame,hunting monsters for Anniversary Treasure Chests and "TRADE" them Coins for "Maphr Boxes".

But Instead NcWest said "Could not manage to put that Option into the Lilly Npc" so smartest Thing to do. THROW IT on the L2store and People paid thousends of thousends Dollars to get those Boxes. 

So you see there. Until People stop paying NcWest every event for more P2W Items, theres absolutly no reason for NcWest to care about Bug fixes,Complaints and so forth. Cause the Money just keeps on coming in. 

Also on a Sidenote: All the Ncoin seller that sell their Coins must be not thinking well enough. 50 = 4000 Ncoin x2kk adena each = 8bil only. 

Is your hardworked Money really only worth that much? People should be selling Ncoins for like 10kk Adena each so you would actually get 40bil and so you could actually get something better than just being able to effort your Soulshots/Bspiritshots. 

As we can see there is PLENTY of Players on the Servers holding enough Items/Adena to hit the 10+Trillion Adena Mark. 

They laugh and enjoy making Profit of buying your Ncoin for 2kk Adena. 40bil for 4000Ncoin wouldnt even hurt their Ingame Wealth. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TDxDan    17
55 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

My first question would be how do you afford a +8 blessed set and +7 R-110 3 SA and all those talismans and +15 int dyes at 105.

2nd question would be... Obviously you never learned to play your toons so please refer to my first.  (Registration date today)   suffer for a years and come talk to the rest of us.

 

As for legit mana regen issue has nothing to do with levels or parties etc it is a bug they know about only way to get rid of it is relog the toons having issues with it.

Theres always gona be people who just throw money into game and expect us Avg players to teach them everything for FREE so they can join a big Clan and pvp/pk us afterwards ... 

Its always so sadifying to drop those overgeared people in Olympiad every weekend with my F2P Main in Exalted Gear xD

They pm me after match and want me to tell them good pvp macro for oly haha. I dont macro in pvp. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fumb    4
3 hours ago, Apamate said:

i am indignant.

They don't solve the problems already known to everyone, this has been around for a long time.

Now I have been observing for a while that there are only paid events and the free ones are only good for nothing. Can't they really alternate paid events with non-paid events? It is very difficult? Or can they only live on the big payers? And the small payers like me where do I stay? What would happen if those big spenders stop playing? When they leave, will they listen to us?The anniversary event was truly the saddest I have ever experienced and I am only a few years old.

It seems that none of you care about the time and money we invest in this game.

Could you please provide a way by which we can transfer our complaints or impressions regarding the game? Because I see that everyone is complaining, some of unnecessary and absurd issues, but there are other very important ones that cannot be solved.

They have to do something because every day it is more boring, I do not plan to spend thousands of dollars just to have some fun, that despite having little and spending a few dollars I have fun on occasions.

It is impossible to get something for free from the game unless you are that 0.50% of the server that has spent thousands of dollars to have what it has.

Something strange is that I do not mind the exp that is achieved, it took me a long time to reach level 99, but leaving macro is something unthinkable due to the drop, since you only get to spend your adena or ncoins on shots and zero profit. 

I'm not saying that they give me anything, I just want to get something in exchange for the time, money and effort made.

The day will come when those of us who decide to spend little money for our entertainment through this game get tired and then there they will lose more than just customers, they will lose a game, jobs and a lot of money spent for fun will go down the toilet and only for not attending to the requests of their players.

I really think they don't care about the game or their jobs. I feel that they are only to collect and collect at the end of the month. Either you pass our demands and complaints on to the right people, or you are part of the destruction of a game with almost two decades of history and the jobs it has created.

Those who complain about the low exp, because they would not stay three years ago when reaching 100 was a difficult subject to deal with. But at that time we had instances to do and open parties at any time that helped us go up and get drops, now neither one thing nor the other. For me the exp is correct.

I hope they transfer our requests or take care of them BECAUSE I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT THEY MAKE FUN OF US (THEIR CUSTOMERS).

It is never too late for a change and there is always time to change what is necessary to improve a situation. 

I sincerely have faith that they will listen to our complaints and seek a solution, so I never write or complain, because I understand that there are deadlines and there is bureaucracy. Otherwise I do not know what future awaits us, for my part I am just one more player, like anyone here, spend more or spend less dollars or even spend months without buying ncoins, I am just one more in your statistics that can disappear and appear in stages, but what would happen if many stop playing just because they do not know how to listen to their customer base (Many do not invest their money in the game simply because they cannot or have a real life with children, spouses, mothers, fathers. ..) that for the most part they cannot even make instances because the game is not facilitated in any way.

I say goodbye feeling that I have many things to say, but with the confidence that they can do something to save and improve this game that grew with many and saw more than one grow. I met lineage 2 at 14 years old and it was C2 (For me I found what I was looking for in a game and now I have lost almost everything) I would like to be able to continue many more years.

 

 

Whoa that is a long post. I'm thinking maybe join a clan that has the ability to help you. But don't just join to get stuff, encourage them to raid and xp and form groups. Really light a fire under their butts. Get in there and shake things up, help them help you to work for stuff and have fun at the same time. I play solo with macros so I really don't know if this would help but I bet it would. The game is set, the rules are drawn, now go work with what ya got. Get in there and be somebody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iYummy    0
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

My first question would be how do you afford a +8 blessed set and +7 R-110 3 SA and all those talismans and +15 int dyes at 105.

2nd question would be... Obviously you never learned to play your toons so please refer to my first.  (Registration date today)   suffer for a years and come talk to the rest of us.

 

As for legit mana regen issue has nothing to do with levels or parties etc it is a bug they know about only way to get rid of it is relog the toons having issues with it.

1st - I honestly don't know why you worried about how do i get my stuff, and i surelly don't own you an answer or any satisfaction, but here it is: my brother plays here for a long time, and he helped me get all i have. He helped me exp, helped me to oe my stuff (since he can do it), and helps me on various matters.

 

2nd - i'm a new player, but i do know how to play it. And i asked my brother about the mana regen problem, but since he doesn't log in for a few days he told me that he didn't know about it, and advised me to ask on forum. And now, it was just a simple question why you mad about it? Have i done anything wrong in here? wth man...

1 hour ago, TDxDan said:

Theres always gona be people who just throw money into game and expect us Avg players to teach them everything for FREE so they can join a big Clan and pvp/pk us afterwards ... 

Its always so sadifying to drop those overgeared people in Olympiad every weekend with my F2P Main in Exalted Gear xD

They pm me after match and want me to tell them good pvp macro for oly haha. I dont macro in pvp. 

 

To that, i don't spend money on game to earn stuff. I do have prestige pack on my account, but i don't go further than this. So please save your comments to another players who deserve it.

 

Now, as i see, more ppl are having some problems as i am having. If anyone in good will, know the source of the problem, and can kindly tell me, i will apreciate that and be thankfull.

For ppl who tell me about remaking party, or drop and join again, or relog toon, i've done all of that and it didn't worked. Reason why i came to forum.

For mimimi players who will answer to this with some kind of agression toward me, please, save your time, save my time, save everybody's time and just don't.

For the ones who are having same problem, we are on a space opened to discussions and everyone can talk and discuss of your matters and problems here, feel free to answer and post your stuff.

 

Edited by iYummy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apamate    6
1 hour ago, Fumb said:

Whoa que es una publicación larga. Estoy pensando en unirte a un clan que tenga la capacidad de ayudarte. Pero no solo te unas para obtener cosas, anímalos a atacar y xp y formar grupos. Realmente enciende un fuego debajo de sus traseros. Entra y sacude las cosas, ayúdalas a ayudarte a trabajar y divertirte al mismo tiempo. Juego solo con macros, así que realmente no sé si esto ayudaría, pero apuesto a que lo haría. El juego está establecido, las reglas están dibujadas, ahora ve a trabajar con lo que tienes. Entra allí y sé alguien.

I have been playing this for years, 
I know the dynamics of the game and I even understand 
some changes made and others I only accept. 
I just think we are not heard, at least not everyone. 
In three years here with all of you I have only seen worse than three years ago 
was fun. I have been in large clans and small ones, I am not just looking 
to have things for myself, I am also looking for fun since at lvl 107 little is achieved. 
I like all acedios, pvp and pve I'm not afraid of him, even though he dies 
many times it's just fun and right now little fun.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikro_anima    0

it's ok people when  the server lost many  users i mean 40% ++++ the admin/modarators/managers/ the company will put an update that gonna make you to go from 105 to 110 for example easier  and they give gems lvl 4 like the exalted patch when they lost to many customers....... this is the cyrcle of lineage 2 

they lost 2k ++ users  one update to make it easier for then  and all they will come back if you know what i mean  so to keep the spenders  and bring more people to the server <!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D3vilBuffer    18
3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

My first question would be how do you afford a +8 blessed set and +7 R-110 3 SA and all those talismans and +15 int dyes at 105.

2nd question would be... Obviously you never learned to play your toons so please refer to my first.  (Registration date today)   suffer for a years and come talk to the rest of us.

 

As for legit mana regen issue has nothing to do with levels or parties etc it is a bug they know about only way to get rid of it is relog the toons having issues with it.

Sly,

Have you learned nothing for being server hated for 10+ years back on Devianne?  You come in here being back to the game for what less than a month and you already telling other people how it is.  There ACTUALLY is a mana issue if you are more than 3 levels higher/lower and it is fixed by breaking the party and reforming.  It is a known issue for MONTHS just like the melee lag since Aug 2019.  Dude I thought you would have grown up a little bit and stopped being so know it all, but I guess you haven't changed much.  Talked to LadyKit other day seen some old timers like me and phairness and hoped you would have changed.  But I guess not.. Good luck knowing everything/nothing at all..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slycutter    22

1 Wasn't hated on Devianne I was well liked and stll am.  I was hated by what you would deem "the elte" because I shined a light on their flaws which I exploited many times over the years because as level gaps close after a few updates they always do (it cycle) they are vulnerable because numbers > gear and i have done it many times.  If I was hated so bad I would had access to the clans that hated me forums and voice servers because in those clans like me more than their own leaders.

2.  I have never taken a break from the game so you obviously dont know me only my name 16 years straight and counting and one of the oldest clan leaders on these servers.  I always been playing not always on Sly I do have multiple toons on multiple accounts.

3.  You quoted me but didn't read what you quoted.  I said exactly what you repeated in a quote you quoted.

 

**** DROPS MIC ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anything    30

Compensation going to be given out?

See you next week for maintenance notes @Juji @Hime you make us feel really appreciated and enjoy this cash grab on life support more and more nerfed game where real content is removed and replaced with store lootboxes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×