InnerSphere calling out old friends

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/2/2020 at 4:17 AM, TDxDan said:

I see someone is whining about something i may said o_O? if you wanna run a cp thats up to you but dont expect others to do the same. 

Says the guy whining about cps & harassing players in your clan that had cps. xD You think your last leader didn't rat you out for being a whinebaby? HA Jokes on you bro!

• 10 months later...

Hey GunGrave. 

Former InnerSphere member here. Zombie_Skin, Ghost Hunter. I used to knock around with Karni a fair bit. Anyway, me and my younger bro are coming back to L2 after several year hiatus. Would be amazing to rejoin the old clan if that option is still availabile. 

sup Zombie .. yeah im still around....    hit me up around 7pm my times ill add u to clan GG dont play l2 anymore   they were the smart ones to move on from the stupid mistake we now call goddess of destruction onwards, u just missed out on a perma vit event     just letting u know....   unless u buy ncoin u wont get anywhere  in this game the admin  dont give a 2nd look at any post here on forum and activity in the servers is dead regarding  events .. oh and PVP is out of ur reach for like 25+ levels and like 150 k $$$$$ investment, but message me in game 

cheers 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karnival said:

sup Zombie .. yeah im still around....    hit me up around 7pm my times ill add u to clan GG dont play l2 anymore   they were the smart ones to move on from the stupid mistake we now call goddess of destruction onwards, u just missed out on a perma vit event     just letting u know....   unless u buy ncoin u wont get anywhere  in this game the admin  dont give a 2nd look at any post here on forum and activity in the servers is dead regarding  events .. oh and PVP is out of ur reach for like 25+ levels and like 150 k $$$$$ investment, but message me in game 

cheers 

Or you guys can all come WretchedOutkasts and join Tobi I know I was talking to Mith and Willie about coming over but that was during an xp event.  I miss Gungrave also we were good friends and my clan has a similar demeanor to it as IS did.

• 6 months later...