Petition to remove the Agathion Stone Skill

ParkNYC

Everyone is an ISS these days... hit -> stone -> stone -> hit 

Perhaps it was a nice skill for a weaker players but now it's abused by the players. Sieges are just a bunch of stones rolling around. I would like to ask @Juji to take a look how this ability is affecting pvp.

Thnx,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ParkNYC said:

Everyone is an ISS these days... hit -> stone -> stone -> hit 

Perhaps it was a nice skill for a weaker players but now it's abused by the players. Sieges are just a bunch of stones rolling around. I would like to ask @Juji to take a look how this ability is affecting pvp.

Thnx,

NCoin purchased items won't be removed. Better luck next time.

Also, this isn't that op.

yes it is a part of the game but it becomes a circus now, with current cooldown reductions items/skills/runes etc etc some ppl just stay in Polymorph all the time

that skill should have a fixed CD like 60 sec for example, not perma poly lol .. 

• Like 2

Hello there,

No need remove - need fix.

I see few problems with same skill too:

1. Possible non-stop reuse. That mean people with good setup can have perma stone. - need to have penalty for use next one for example 5 sek.

2. Possible port to town inside stone.

3. Abuse with Mana Barrier Feoh. Top feoh with perma stone + mana barrier - very low chance for kill, because they can use pots inside and if not flagged even cant hit with AoE skills. - need remove mana barrier if character transform yourself to stone.

4. Using hp/mp/cp pots inside stone.

Thanks.

Edited by eXEQ7er
  • Like 2