Dimensional Castle Siege

NCwest should take the following in consideration,

I suggest to close the Dimensional Castle Siege with upcomming update. It surpassed it's usefulness in current state of mind of this game.

I suggest to re-open regular Castle Sieges on every Sunday instead. It seems Players do enjoy them alot more then the Dimensional Sieges.

On each Server: Randomly pick a Castle owner with every Maintenance to receive '20 Dark Eternal Enhancement Stones'. Randomly pick a Castle owner with every first Maintenance of the month to receive '1 Dark Amaranthine Enhancement Stone'. So no matter the cost, any Clan from 'Top to Bottom' owning a Castle can randomly achieve a bonus Reward during the month. All you have to do is claim a Castle in that period til the raffle during these weekly maintenances.

Chronos Castle Sieges alone have alot better activity then the Dimensional Siege from 3 servers all combined. I am pretty shure after the future merger, so will Naia.

I don't know how other Players feel about this new Castle Siege/Reward format. One thing is for shure, something has to change as soon as possible.

just this is what happens when the Runaways clans start losing. just lets check, when nova was winning, their activity was good, when max was winning their activity was good. so now lets check:

Nova: Probably the clan with the biggest name in l2 history, when ZR down Nova wasnt aviliable to keep a good level on pvp and runaway from naia to chronos ( a server that in that time the top clans was dying, so for nova was a easy job be the dominant clan)

Max: 60% of this clan was ppl who wasnt aviliable to keep the pvp level on naia & chronos and they start moving to death servers (shilen, bartz, magmeld) to have free farm or at least a more easy farm (gainak, dragons). The other 40% of Max was ppl who never leave their dead servers probably cuz they was afraid to have 0 chance on naia and chronos, so they hide in their dead servers for free farm

So, this is what happen with the ppl who escape when they are loosing, some time before, was some places/servers where they can hide, now....... nop, if they move to 1 server, their enemys will move with they :D This ppl nova/max preffer stop pvp, preffer have 0 activity than keep trying, than see a "u fail again" but at least both sides was keeping fun and keep alive the game.

this game are dying 1st cuz the "give up easy ppl" or the "ego ppl", they dont like invest a lot of $$$ and still lose and in the 2nd place for the pve ppl, and im not talkign about the pve guy with set +6 or +8 with a r99 weap 1/2sa +4, im talking to the pve ppl who have almost the same gear than the pvp ppl. or not every day u see a random pve guy running with OE set, OE weapon and with greater jewels ? ;) 

some ppl just blame NC, but the real reason why this game is a dead game is cuz people mentality.

2 hours ago, BloodDark said:

just this is what happens when the Runaways clans start losing. just lets check, when nova was winning, their activity was good, when max was winning their activity was good. so now lets check:

Nova: Probably the clan with the biggest name in l2 history, when ZR down Nova wasnt aviliable to keep a good level on pvp and runaway from naia to chronos ( a server that in that time the top clans was dying, so for nova was a easy job be the dominant clan)

Max: 60% of this clan was ppl who wasnt aviliable to keep the pvp level on naia & chronos and they start moving to death servers (shilen, bartz, magmeld) to have free farm or at least a more easy farm (gainak, dragons). The other 40% of Max was ppl who never leave their dead servers probably cuz they was afraid to have 0 chance on naia and chronos, so they hide in their dead servers for free farm

So, this is what happen with the ppl who escape when they are loosing, some time before, was some places/servers where they can hide, now....... nop, if they move to 1 server, their enemys will move with they :D This ppl nova/max preffer stop pvp, preffer have 0 activity than keep trying, than see a "u fail again" but at least both sides was keeping fun and keep alive the game.

this game are dying 1st cuz the "give up easy ppl" or the "ego ppl", they dont like invest a lot of $$$ and still lose and in the 2nd place for the pve ppl, and im not talkign about the pve guy with set +6 or +8 with a r99 weap 1/2sa +4, im talking to the pve ppl who have almost the same gear than the pvp ppl. or not every day u see a random pve guy running with OE set, OE weapon and with greater jewels ? ;) 

some ppl just blame NC, but the real reason why this game is a dead game is cuz people mentality.

of course ppl will give up when THEY Spend 400 Boxes For Ruby and they FAILED To make lv 5 OF Course I Blame NCsoft , or every new Event Needs More Money ! Sorry my friend but if i had 30k Dollars i prefer to spend them for a house and a car not to a game like here for top gear.... l2 was free game. they Said The rich wanna be Richer and poor become poorest ... the game saw us that is not for everyone but only for rich ppl who can afford 1.5 k $ every month for gear i prefer to spend them in my real life those money not for game 

and dont forget sorry for double post ! Why all private servers closed after 1 month ? Cause Donations which some ppl buying top gear with lots of money some other they dont spend anything cause they are cleverd , DONATE Brings the Dead server This is law in l2 and all of the games who have donation system for gear..

10 hours ago, ChiChele said:

l2 was free game. they Said The rich wanna be Richer and poor become poorest ...

This argument again... I am not going to defend NCSoft, I do believe their prices in the shop are outrageous, way too much for what a video game should cost and I also believe their practices to be borderline predatory at times, however NCSoft is not a for charity organization, it's a company that must show a profit. Therefore the game cannot be, ever, entirely free. 

It is not a lie, L2 is free to play, let's check:

• Creating an account = $0
  • Creating a character = $0
  • Connecting to the Server and Playing = $0
  • Leveling up = $0
  • Leveling up past 99 or 100 with free gear = Next to impossible.

Why is that ceiling?, simply because they need to make money or there would be no game. The problem are people's expectations, people read "Free to Play" and they imagine getting to lvl 105/105, hero, leader of a clan and owner of a castle for free, because that's how many are wired.

This will not happen!, so you have an alternative to make prudent, small investments to gear up slowy and work past that glass ceiling or you can bleep and moan so things change but they won't. Regardless, there needs to be a realignment of expectations: Will a $100 make you "TRHOMM aka the dragon slayer; wielder of the mighty stage 3 dragon weapon?", ofc not!, so don't ask to become that for free, come on!.

14 hours ago, ChiChele said:

of course ppl will give up when THEY Spend 400 Boxes For Ruby and they FAILED To make lv 5 OF Course I Blame NCsoft , or every new Event Needs More Money ! Sorry my friend but if i had 30k Dollars i prefer to spend them for a house and a car not to a game like here for top gear.... l2 was free game. they Said The rich wanna be Richer and poor become poorest ... the game saw us that is not for everyone but only for rich ppl who can afford 1.5 k $ every month for gear i prefer to spend them in my real life those money not for game 

this post is about no pvp on dim server dude, so .....

i know ppl who spend 150b to try make a lv5 jewel and fail, and i know a lot of ppl who spend 4b to make a lv5 jewels and succes, so ? its random. ofc this random turn more easier if nc start selling individual jewels etc like in other server, where u buy directly the jewel that u want.

and yes, u can spend ur money as u want, and u know since too many years ago that this game is p2w so ? why still cry after 1.500 years about the same thing ? we are talking here about geared ppl cuz we know that the ppl who today have set +6, will never have top gear if dont invest some money in the game.

Chronos + naia + freya have enought pve geared ppl to make AT LEAST 2 strong clans, but they are using his OE sets, his OE weap, his top jewels to make kama, altar, af in a PVP GAME. this + "the ego ppl" is the main reason why l2 are dying more fast

14 hours ago, ChiChele said:

and dont forget sorry for double post ! Why all private servers closed after 1 month ? Cause Donations which some ppl buying top gear with lots of money some other they dont spend anything cause they are cleverd , DONATE Brings the Dead server This is law in l2 and all of the games who have donation system for gear..

this servers die cuz dont have good activity ;) just check the only one server who have really nice activity "l2 ertheia", is still up, with more activit than ncwest and also have donations

41 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

this servers die cuz dont have good activity ;) just check the only one server who have really nice activity "l2 ertheia", is still up, with more activit than ncwest and also have donations

then dont cry why no pvp cause ppl no money for dark sets and gear this game! No pvp cause ppl dont wanna spend more money and they cant rich the requires of a pvp char so some of them are turning into pve or quitting ! So again MONEY donate is the problem why ppl are not active in pvp's you think with merge will change something ? NO dh against max after dh winning max will move to chronos the half of them and other half of max will quit ! i am 100% for that we can bet if you want that this will happen. there is only 4 clans top in 3 servers who really pvp ! MAX , DH , MS,Nova ! dh and nova is from the oldest clans who will still survive even if stay 1 server in ncsoft ! gear is everything dude ppl dont pvp cause they know that they gear is not equal to them with dragon weapons and knows that is possible ! like PVE with the bosses they know that even if they try nova or dh will bring their clan in open field raidbosses and they will not take none not even 1 rb! all servers Are dominated from  clans, the clans who have the gear ! others clan with less gear from them they dont even try and prefer to make instance ! 

I love the useless drama about Brooch Jewels, Dark Weapons and Dark sets. Alot of Players are missing the general picture in here. Out of the ~15 Dragon Claw weapons divided over 3 Servers, only 2 showed up at Dimensional Siege previous time. Alot of Players do have Brooch Jewels, Dark Weapons and Dark sets, but simply refuse to show up at Dimensional Sieges, because it's time wasting, due to many factors. Rewards is on of them. Allegiances cross-servers is another. Occasionally scripts, when there is none at all, seriously. Players give up to fast when they are on the loosing side. I simply dont get it. I know for a fact when being underdog, such as FS from Chronos, it will open up alot more doors. Simply because you always have nonstop-PvP where ever you go and can do whatever you want. You can have just as much fun, ninja Castles at the end of any Siege!!!

This is one of the reasons, I'd rather spend my time playing regular Castle Sieges on my own Server, Spend my time building the Community which matters most, the one where my Character is.  Rather then wasting my time on a Dimensional Server, where none shows up, deliberately. Close the Dimensional Castle Sieges. Open up for regular Server Sieges every 7-days instead with increased Rewards!!! IF Players still say Dark sets are the issue. Why not Reward all the Castle owners with 20 Dark Eternal Enhancement stones every cycle and flood the market with it. This way everyone else can finally join the game of PvP, as said per in this Topic. The Brooch Jewels should not be a problem. I am still running with Lv.3 myself and I am doing just fine, seriously. Lv.6 are just bragging titles, look I got Brooch BR once every gazillion minutes. I even dont give a crap, if they will add lets say Brooch items per Castle owner as Reward. Can you imagine when all Clans can get better Rewards when owning a Castle? Players will show up more, fight PvP twice as hard and Clans such as Nova and MS wont even have chance to keep even 2 Castles at a time, because of the numbers enemy clans will bring. To be honest MS does not even know how to keep an alt Castle, let alone how to crest it savely against huge oppositions of random Players, wink. I love you too. /sarcasm off.

I do agree, something has to change for the better of all Players from Top to Lower tiers ... just suggest something guys. Things you think can improve the System in general. As I see it now. Dimensional Castle Siege system is out of date the moment they added Dark Amaranthine Enhancement stones in the Hero Coin store last year and the increased methods to obtain them during Events.

Speak out what you think and stay on Topic please.

Just imagine every Clan that owns a Castle will obtain 20 Dark Eternal Enhancement stones per cycle and 100 Clan Tokens. With these Clan Tokens, the Clan Leader can purchase PvP-exclusive items for Clan members per NPC inside a Castle (NCwest exclusive Castle Reward System). 1 Token = Lv.1 Brooch Jewelry selection Box, 10 Tokens = Lv.3 Jewelry selection Box, 50 Tokens = Lv.4 Jewelry selection Box, 100 Tokens = Lv.7 Elemental Shirt selection Box, 400 Tokens = Dark Amaranthine Enhance Stone, etc etc etc

You got the picture. I think I like the idea.

No more 1 CP Clans. Clans will need to create numbers Band of Brothers to keep Castles with this nice Reward System.

I dont know what other Players think about this new idea.

CT, if you really believe that your idea will do anything but make the dominant clans even more dominant, you are fooling yourself.  Actually, I appreciate the creativity of the idea, it just would have the exact opposite of the intended effect.  

lets see if there is no ds siege now what will be happen . all max will have 1 casttle from their cps in freya dh cps as well will own all castles exept the friendly clans who let them have and all nova and ms will own the hole castle in chronos and who knows why not alt chars to the others servers to rule amd take rewards and cash out to the main servers yea coffee i see all the picture maybe you dont at least now all clans have the chance to gather to 1 ds siege not like naia and freya which in every castle there is a cp from max and dh. so for me is the worst idea they dont even join to the normal sieges pointless if they make it every week . 

3 hours ago, ChiChele said:

lets see if there is no ds siege now what will be happen . all max will have 1 casttle from their cps in freya dh cps as well will own all castles exept the friendly clans who let them have and all nova and ms will own the hole castle in chronos and who knows why not alt chars to the others servers to rule amd take rewards and cash out to the main servers yea coffee i see all the picture maybe you dont at least now all clans have the chance to gather to 1 ds siege not like naia and freya which in every castle there is a cp from max and dh. so for me is the worst idea they dont even join to the normal sieges pointless if they make it every week . 

*only clan lv 12+ can take castle and with 60 clan members* and the problem of pet clans will over, when the population of clan lv12 go up, up the requeriments to lv 13 and etc etc.

so like this the small clans will need be active and also participate in fortress to lv up fast

On 6/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, CoffeeTime said:

NCwest should take the following in consideration,

I suggest to close the Dimensional Castle Siege with upcomming update. It surpassed it's usefulness in current state of mind of this game.

I have a better proposition - Close Dimensional Siege, and open Dimensional Olympiad. 

On the other hand, we all know that neither thing will happen, so i don't know what was the point of the topic in a first place. 

Archived