Othell guide 107+ Pve/PvP

Instinctive

Hello othells, 

I will try to make a fresh and mid grade guide to casual players who love this class. 

My othell is 108 lvl and I can farm solo and make some pvp in oly and for fun with friends really effective.

My gear: Dark light set +10,

+12 dark dual daggers,

+7 pve cloak, exalted cloak, 

Tezza soul with skill cool down craft, 

Blessed zaken, 

Atlas earring +12,

Ant queen soul with str craft, 

Tauti ring, 

Talisman: hunter, insanity, 7s, venir stage 16, exalted, protection lvl 3, Christmas talism. 

Veteran mask +3,

Artifacts, p attack, p Def, m Def, attack/Def attribute, vampiric rage. I am waiting artifact event to make more and better. 

Jewells: ruby lvl 4, opal lvl 4, emerald lvl 4, Garnet Lvl 4, cat eye lvl 3, tanz lvl 3.

Agathion I am trying to boost p skill critical dmg and p critical dmg. If I will have one more slot in future I will put anakim holy barrier. 

Please let ur comment and ur advice. Thx

Hello, trasken ring is more efficient for daggers than tauti (around 3% more crit dmg than ant soul).

Also Monkey belt or >, you didn't mention the belt:). Weapon with active skill Giant crit augmentation is a must if you are lucky to get it, Red cat eye. Circlet Noble +5 (around 6-8b) or radiant one. Also try for abundance lv 1.

Edited by Vassy

Hi Vassy, thx for answer. 

U have right I forgot some items. 

I have radiant authority +1, I am trying for + more but I don't have good luck Stat. About belt 8 have ekimus. I hope some day to wear rules. I have p. Critical dmg augment to my weapon. At least I was lucky on that. 

Now about wyrm, yes that ring have p. Critical dmg 18% almost, but nowadays is too much expensive. Tauti and ant queen with str craft was more cheaper. In last days tauti value increased. Also I have full str dyes+15.

Red cat eye is also too much expensive even when dye event is up. I khow is must item for othell but some items are crazy expensive like 800m each chest. 

Also I am trying to enchant the skills +power, time, p. Def. Mdef... 

My problem is in pvp vs feohs.. They use that cheat the mana shield and is almost impossible to take points. 

Well.. boost your stun with one pvp earring and don't let him hit you. You can kill him, but you need to hit hard to compensate the 95% reduction of your dmg because of the shield. To achieve that you need DEX - 80 is ok for othell. With less than that you can't do HK.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:27 AM, Vassy said:

Hello, trasken ring is more efficient for daggers than tauti (around 3% more crit dmg than ant soul).

Also Monkey belt or >, you didn't mention the belt:). Weapon with active skill Giant crit augmentation is a must if you are lucky to get it, Red cat eye. Circlet Noble +5 (around 6-8b) or radiant one. Also try for abundance lv 1.

If you talking about PVP I disagree: Trasken has 20% Crtitical Dmg for standard Attacks and P.Accuracy +5 that is good for a dagger and Tauti has 15% CD for standard Attacks, but Tauti have also + P. Skill Power +5%, PvP damage +5% and received PVP damage -5%.  About DEX i agree, 80+ is ok for daggers.

4 hours ago, CrossEyedMary said:

If you talking about PVP I disagree: Trasken has 20% Crtitical Dmg for standard Attacks and P.Accuracy +5 that is good for a dagger and Tauti has 15% CD for standard Attacks, but Tauti have also + P. Skill Power +5%, PvP damage +5% and received PVP damage -5%.  About DEX i agree, 80+ is ok for daggers.

I talk in general because this topic is for pvp/pve :) But have in mind that the crit dmg from this ring is added to all blow type skills of the dagger. Anyway someone who has the both rings needs to do the test. 

Edited by Vassy