Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Night Market Coins on the L2 Store will no longer be available. Coins can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant until July 1.
  • Night Market Server Settings will end:
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free teleports for all levels
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • Hero Coin rewards in the L2 Store will have the level requirement to purchase tradeable item increased from lv. 85/86 to lv. 96.
  • Greater Garnet Lv. 1 Gems will be swapped out for the latest version that can be compounded.
  • The Artifacts of Power will make their way back into the L2 Store for 2 weeks. Details can be found here.
  • The 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack coupon code will expire next week. Be sure to claim the pack before it expires.
  • The 16th Anniversary consumable event items below will be deleted during the maintenance next week:
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - Event
    • Freya's Ice Rose - Event
    • 16th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm - Event
    • Honey Dark Beer - Event
    • 16th Anniversary Lilly’s Special Transformation Candy

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Night Market Coins on the L2 Store will no longer be available. Coins can be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant until July 1.
  • Hero Coin rewards in the L2 Store will have the level requirement to purchase tradeable item increased from lv. 85/86 to lv. 96.
  • Greater Garnet Lv. 1 Gems will be swapped out for the latest version that can be compounded.
  • The Artifacts of Power will make their way back into the L2 Store for 2 weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

anything about redlibra?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• The Artifacts of Power will make their way back into the L2 Store for 2 weeks.

Will exchanges continue to be made in dimension after restart? Or will the function be disabled in dimensional?

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Lunastariel said:

Thanks for extending hunting bonus.

Sorry, that was an ugly typo on my part. It is not extended.

54 minutes ago, adlerina said:

anything about redlibra?!

34 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

Any free and fun events to play? Oriannas lucky draw, letter collection , golden compass or any other new event??? @Juji@Hime

More events are on their way but there are no new events tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ juji and dev team

it has been couple weeks n ow since u guys replied to thread about plundrous plains taht was not in our path notes ......( maybe it was not intended for our region)

@juji i see that u have deleted the therad in the know bug section ....

so what areu guys planning to do now @ teh area plundrous plains ?? are u gonna keep it @ lvl 110 or wil u change back to lvl 104-105 ??as shown in map( it shows lvl 104)

if u give us a answer would be great !!!thks in advance

• L2 Team
12 minutes ago, CaptainSmiles said:

Well... that is pretty foul :( playing with our emotions and our exp. You should just extend it for a week now ;)

Seriously, of all the things to typo on. We can't extend it this time because its on a hard schedule with the Night Market, but I can ask Juji every day when we can bring back server setting bonuses. :D

@iAndouille https://www.lineage2.com/news/artifacts-of-power-2020

• Like 2

@Juji or @Hime

Is there a chance the get the new artifacts (i.e: the ones we currently have to buy with Artifact Crystals from the NPC in Giran) from the Artifact Boxes or will these boxes only contain the artifacts listed on the web page?

Edited by Aleppo

• L2 Team

Updated maintenance notice to include details about the 16th Anniversary consumable items and bonus pack.

• The 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack coupon code will expire next week. Be sure to claim the pack before it expires.
  • The 16th Anniversary consumable event items below will be deleted during the maintenance next week:
    • Freya's Ice Rose - Event
    • 16th Anniversary Guardian Angel Juju Agathion Charm
    • Freya's Scroll of Storm - Event
    • Honey Dark Beer - Event
    • 16th Anniversary Lilly’s Special Transformation Candy

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Seriously, of all the things to typo on. We can't extend it this time because its on a hard schedule with the Night Market, but I can ask Juji every day when we can bring back server setting bonuses. :D

Seriously, don't bother Hime. We've never received compensation for the lag and dc's we've been dealing with for nearly a year now.

Countdown Timer (12.08.2019 officially start lag)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Seriously, don't bother Hime. We've never received compensation for the lag and dc's we've been dealing with for nearly a year now.

Countdown Timer (12.08.2019 officially start lag)

I love this one! and i love all the feedback we get regarding this issue and steps taken to fix it. Love it! I feel there is like 1 dude (some unpaid intern) trying to fix lag issue and few teams for p2w events and money counting....
How hard is it to understand that me and many more people will not buy Ncoins until you fix the issues...

Edited by Brown
  • Like 1

Another P2W event. #StayStrong, no cash until you fix Game. kkthx <3

On a sidenote, why would you implement Swamp of Screams so that 112+ can reach higher lvls when theres tons who are 105-109s who would need a xp boosted Area, possibly without 110+ ppl keeping the Area on Lockdown and mass flagging/pking/killstealing on others.

You should also Multi Instance Storm Isle as its mostly used by 110+ ppl keeping the spots to themself for Multiple hours everyday "Thanks to the Entrance Passes -_-" So that theres never enough Room/Mobs for everyone to be happy!

Less P2W events, more F2P Events, Improvements on Servers. 

I know I'm hindering my progress not P2W and dropping money into the game.  But I refuse to spend anymore on the game until lag issue is fixed and we have some free events, all I see everyday is top 5% "X per has obtioned x item from Nightwish Chest" and its the same 5-10 people everyday getting all the items 95% of the time because they have 500b+ to drop on the event.  Nightwish coins are going for 3m per coin when its normally not above 2m per coin but since top people are making 400b+ off items from boxes they keep dropping more and more and getting richer while no one can afford to buy boxes at 3-4m per ncoin its insane top 5% just get richer.  Soo no more of my money spend on this game without some free events I can progress without dropping $1,000+ for 1 item.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, OrcD3vil said:

I know I'm hindering my progress not P2W and dropping money into the game.  But I refuse to spend anymore on the game until lag issue is fixed and we have some free events, all I see everyday is top 5% "X per has obtioned x item from Nightwish Chest" and its the same 5-10 people everyday getting all the items 95% of the time because they have 500b+ to drop on the event.  Nightwish coins are going for 3m per coin when its normally not above 2m per coin but since top people are making 400b+ off items from boxes they keep dropping more and more and getting richer while no one can afford to buy boxes at 3-4m per ncoin its insane top 5% just get richer.  Soo no more of my money spend on this game without some free events I can progress without dropping $1,000+ for 1 item.

The Top 5% keep getting richer cause of ppl selling ncoin 2kk each Ncoin. I keep repeating it. Things would Balance if Ncoin seller sold for 10kk each Ncoin, which means 

spending 50euro=4000Ncoin=40billion Adena

This is Pixels and the Prices to get out of this Exalted Equiptment are Insane! Barely Adena income on anything thats free access able unless you throw another 35 Euro in for Prestige+Destiny Pack every month. 

in the Current Situation with Ncoin Prices,even if you throw in 100 Euro"for ncoin=Adena" +35 Euro "prestige/destiny" every month for a Year. You wont be able to Archieve anything except be a 1-3hit for the Top 5% of the Server.

#StayStrong

Dont spend Money till Game gets Fixed!

• Like 3