Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Night Market Coins on the L2 Store will no longer be available. Coins can be exchanged at the Dimension Merchant until July 1.
  • Night Market Server Settings will end.
    • Party Hunting Bonus +50%
    • Free teleports for all levels
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • King Watermelon's Revenge event will start for two weeks. Details can be found here.
  • Eva's Hair Accessory Tickets will be back in the L2 Store for two weeks.
    • The enchant success rate for enchanting Eva's Hair Accessories will be increased for this promotion period.
  • Older VIP Daily Gifts will be swapped out for the latest version.
  • The 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack coupon code will expire next week. Be sure to claim the pack before it expires.
  • The 16th Anniversary consumable event items below will be deleted during the maintenance next week:
    • Einhasad's Protection - Event
    • Maliss's High-grade HP Potion - Event
    • Shining Scroll of Mood Melody - Event
    • Scroll: Fire Dragon's Blessing - Event
    • My Teleport Scroll - Event
    • Chapa Transformation Scroll - Song Dance - Event
    • Special Dragon's Fruit Lv. 2 - Event
    • Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event and Regular version
    • Feather of Blessing - Event

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Edited by Juji
Added details about 16th Anniversary event items

Are ranged characters continued to get shafted with drops and auto-hunt? With how these seeds work (unlike letters), you are forced to manually pick up. A problem melee doesn't have going afk. Pretty sure live was changed to auto-loot and no more pickups? 

@Juji this event is for real? Only beppler get all the weapon box from watermelon king. Big waste of time and shots. Can not log on both periods of the event and can't make 2/2 from a poor number of mobs. Change the number of mobs at least... please please change the seed to go to our bags instead of dropping them. Archer and mages can't get them on the auto-hunting! Thank you.

@Hime @Juji Thank you for moving forward and fixing melee attacks, but please don't leave all the one handed melee classes. I know as a tank as soon as I go into 2h stance, I receiive melee delay of 2 seconds in between hits. I have to mash f2 to ensure I finish my solo instance... I'm all I'm asking is please dont leave out the other melee classes.

• Hime unpinned this topic