REPORT WARS sponsored by juji

Hello All,

We have discovered an issue with the Pa'agrio's Earring Lv. 2+ that allows characters to deal damage to the petrified Zariche Treasure Chest and Akamanah Treasure Chest. This is not the intended functionality of the item and will be patched once we receive a fix from the development team. In the meantime, we request that all players with Lv. 2 and higher versions of Pa'agrio's Earring un-equip it when attacking the Cursed Sword petrified treasure chests.

Any players found abusing the petrified treasure chests with the Pa'agrio's Earring by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s).

@juji so anybody who have equipped pa'agrio's earring will be reported during cursed swords Gj LET THE REPORT WARS MAY  START !!!

10 hours ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

Hello All,

We have discovered an issue with the Pa'agrio's Earring Lv. 2+ that allows characters to deal damage to the petrified Zariche Treasure Chest and Akamanah Treasure Chest. This is not the intended functionality of the item and will be patched once we receive a fix from the development team. In the meantime, we request that all players with Lv. 2 and higher versions of Pa'agrio's Earring un-equip it when attacking the Cursed Sword petrified treasure chests.

Any players found abusing the petrified treasure chests with the Pa'agrio's Earring by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s).

@juji so anybody who have equipped pa'agrio's earring will be reported during cursed swords Gj LET THE REPORT WARS MAY  START !!!

Dont use the exploit till they fix it not even passed from your mind right ??

• Like 1

I don't even know what that earring is and I couldn't care less about zariche (i got it recently for 2 seconds and I lost my shiny green name because of it - that's all for a regular player from it), but the message from moderators is an absurd. Not only because not everyone reads forums, but mostly that they punish people for using the items which they themselves created. If you messed up, block the whole Zariche system till you fix it. Threatening players is not a proper way to go.

• Like 1

Disable or pernamently delete will never happend , already people make some of weapon , and never ncsoft will take it back . They already block zariche system for 2 months before , so dont think so they make it again . Btw i see alot of people cry about zariche akanama , but u not cry about PERNAMENT STONE abuse the game by mages ( the can be on stone pernament with mana barrier up ) , so they can be unkillable . Back on post , this exploit was from before , people already know about it , and if people continue use it this mean they know is exploit they dont care and continue use it .

@JUJI you are unable to fix the bug or any bug and instead you want to ban players . If a player have in his possession this earring  that cost 350+bill why NOT BEEN ABLE to use it because you are cant fix a simple bug months now? What about make it fair for all and just disable system or just start working on the problem and fix it ! ps. i like how @juji treat his  players with threats ,  shows how player friendly nc west is ! 

Edited by wwwNEXTwww

4 minutes ago, wwwNEXTwww said:

@JUJI you are unable to fix the bug or any bug and instead you want to ban players . If a player have in his possession this earring  that cost 350+bill why NOT BEEN ABLE to use it because you are cant fix a simple bug months now? What about make it fair for all and just disable system or just start working on the problem and fix it ! ps. i like how @juji treat his  players with threats ,  shows how player friendly nc west is ! 

Disabling system is not fair for all when only one person on the server is using bugged item. 

there's no need to report players as NC can read the system logs and auto flag any account that did damage with item Pa'agrio's Earring, just cause Juji didn't spell it out doesn't mean NC won't know precisely when/who is doing it - he is just warning now that there will be consequences if ppl keep doing it.

but hey if folks are bored then ofc do send in support tickets as there's no such thing as overkill :)

• Like 1