What do you miss?

i mis dailys cant even get groups for dailys and events on live suck its all about my money and your artifacts at least if there was a new event for the 4 of july huge holiday just maybe we could get that lame 1% from dailys or 1.3% from lame it now you know what i miss but ncsoft all ready new this lmao money hunrgy china based game

its not ncsoft.. its greedy ncwest... look at their past statements about patches and actions... they said they only remove game content we dont have... but keep messing with the patches even further to put stuff in l2 store... 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, Morty said:

Using all of my spare time to do wish pot quests for my friends who were playing Overlords because that was the only way to get Heart of Pa'agrio spellbook. Knocked out a few pairs of Demon Gloves too... What was the wish quests NPC name again?

Wasn't it Matild, or something like that? I remember it because it reminded me of the movie, The Professional. Mathilda was the name of Natalie Portman's character.

• Thanks 1

Yes and she is still there.

Sad i ran through a lot of places and you cant even access them anymore.  Forgotten Temple is well forgotten just a stairway to a locked door now.  Ant's Nest does not even exist no more even though its still on map.  Devil Isle is there but not a mob anywhere in it.