Othell Fortune Seeker questions

curcubitator

Disclaimer: I know archers rule, i know FS must be the weakest othell, but i like dwarfs and i choose to play what I enjoy. Also I've read the forum and found some info but alot of it is either old (outdated), or for a geared up othell.

I run Othell FS on standard exalted gear (emperor dual dagger until it expires). Level atm 106. I have a trio for farm, tank, FS and Doomcryer (bison and fantasia 2) 

Tryed EV, mobs are green but i run out of mana. Went back to Desert Quarry. 

What ability tree is best for PVE ?

What AutoFarm Macros do you guys use ?

Should I invest 8 Runes into Lucky Coin of Maphr selfbuff ? I'm worried because of this: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17782-lucky-coin-of-maphr/ 

If I can't use the self buff in autofarm than I won't invest in it. 

2 hours ago, Vassy said:

What is stopping you just to add it in your macro? It's one line more and I'm sure you have place for it. This buff is important for you and your party members. 

You are confusing Lucky Coin of Maphr which is a selfbuff with Coin of Maphr which is a party buff.

Edited by curcubitator

4 hours ago, curcubitator said:

You are confusing Lucky Coin of Maphr which is a selfbuff with Coin of Maphr which is a party buff.

Yes.. I am. In this case it's worth it if it's possible to enchant the skill on something useful. For example recharge mana or hp or something else.

On 18-06-2020 at 4:48 AM, curcubitator said:

Disclaimer: I know archers rule, i know FS must be the weakest othell, but i like dwarfs and i choose to play what I enjoy. Also I've read the forum and found some info but alot of it is either old (outdated), or for a geared up othell.

I run Othell FS on standard exalted gear (emperor dual dagger until it expires). Level atm 106. I have a trio for farm, tank, FS and Doomcryer (bison and fantasia 2) 

Tryed EV, mobs are green but i run out of mana. Went back to Desert Quarry. 

What ability tree is best for PVE ?

What AutoFarm Macros do you guys use ?

Should I invest 8 Runes into Lucky Coin of Maphr selfbuff ? I'm worried because of this: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17782-lucky-coin-of-maphr/ 

If I can't use the self buff in autofarm than I won't invest in it. 

If u are out of mana, you should solve this in a two ways:

1.- Go for easier mobs to farm

2.- Add a Healer recharging you

The problem here is you havent enough damage to farm in the zone. Go full damage always.

• 2 months later...