Main trickster, changing Dual class

MrJones

Hi guys, my main is trickster 103 and my dual class is tyrr titan 101.

Can I change my dual class to any Yul class? Or change to some race that uses basicaly the same gear of my main (bow/crossbow and set)?

Thank you all!

1 hour ago, MrJones said:

Hi guys, my main is trickster 103 and my dual class is tyrr titan 101.

Can I change my dual class to any Yul class? Or change to some race that uses basicaly the same gear of my main (bow/crossbow and set)?

Thank you all!

Yes you can have as dual class archer as well.

54 minutes ago, MrJones said:

Thank you Vassy, but how can I restart it then? I read a lot of things and so far I could not understand how.

2 options:

1st - wait red libra to keep the level of your dual but you need to pay adena(or Gem R). I won't reccomend this because your dual is 101.

2. Go in Talking island and speak with npc Raina - choose the second option for reawakening and choose class and race. Your dual will be reset to 85. You will need few hours to level it up to 101 again as archer. 

1 hour ago, Vassy said:

2 options:

1st - wait red libra to keep the level of your dual but you need to pay adena(or Gem R). I won't reccomend this because your dual is 101.

2. Go in Talking island and speak with npc Raina - choose the second option for reawakening and choose class and race. Your dual will be reset to 85. You will need few hours to level it up to 101 again as archer. 

cant wait red lol. So, through second option, I believe I will need chaos essence and need to talk to Agent of chaos Hardin.

I will try that one. Thank you very much Vassy.

I changed my main class GS, ok no problem about that.

But my dual class, I cant change it through NPC Raina.

It seems I dont have the cloack when I first awakened (but I have it in my inventory, Cranigg Cloak yul archer).

So now what sould I do? I just need to change my dual to any Yul class, nothing else.

Anyone knows how? Thanks.

3 hours ago, gust33 said:

I changed my main class GS, ok no problem about that.

But my dual class, I cant change it through NPC Raina.

It seems I dont have the cloack when I first awakened (but I have it in my inventory, Cranigg Cloak yul archer).

So now what sould I do? I just need to change my dual to any Yul class, nothing else.

Anyone knows how? Thanks.

Open ticket to support and explain them the problem. You need the original cloak for your dual. My dual used to be spoiler with main othell GH and when I reawakened my dual I had in inventory dagger cloak but the cloak actually belonged to my main and the one I needed was in my WH. They look the same and the names are the same but they are not. So I  took the one from the wh and changed successfully.  If this is not your case ask support to send you new cloak if possible. 

• Like 1

it is not possible to change the already awekened dual class to Yul. The only options I see are other Tyrr classes.

I dont know if I can change through red libra, if someone really knows, I will appreciate your help.

Tks.

Just now, Vassy said:

Open ticket to support and explain them the problem. You need the original cloak for your dual. My dual used to be spoiler with main othell GH and when I reawakened my dual I had in inventory dagger cloak but the cloak actually belonged to my main and the one I needed was in my WH. They look the same and the names are the same but they are not. So I  took the one from the wh and changed successfully.  If this is not your case ask support to send you new cloak if possible. 

thanks Vassy, i will open a ticket.

Whats is strange is that I have only one cloak, the Cranigg Cloak yul archer, because my char started as a trickster.

Should I have a second cloak for my dual Tyrr Titan? If yes, I dont have it anymore, not even in WH. Maybe I have deleted it but I really dont know :/.

I opened the ticket, let's wait now.

On 6/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, gust33 said:

Whats is strange is that I have only one cloak, the Cranigg Cloak yul archer, because my char started as a trickster.

Should I have a second cloak for my dual Tyrr Titan? If yes, I dont have it anymore, not even in WH. Maybe I have deleted it but I really dont know :/.

I opened the ticket, let's wait now.

You definitely need the Tyr cloak to change your dual class. The NPC requires that and 100,000,000 adena in order to make the change. Are you sure it's not in your WH? Also sometimes people equip stuff without noticing at first glance that they equipped it. Make sure your cloak box is empty.:D

20 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

You definitely need the Tyr cloak to change your dual class. The NPC requires that and 100,000,000 adena in order to make the change. Are you sure it's not in your WH? Also sometimes people equip stuff without noticing at first glance that they equipped it. Make sure your cloak box is empty.:D

Yeah I'm sure, looked in WH many times lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2020 at 3:24 AM, Vassy said:

So,any update? Did they help you to restore your cloak?

yeah, they replied with this.

" Upon reviewing your inquiry, we've verified that your character's current main class is Yul Ghost Sentinel and your dual-class is Tyrr Titan. Please note that you would not be able to choose a class for your main or dual-class that matches. Also, the options or available classes that you would be able to see upon speaking with the Dual Class master NPCs are the only available class that you can change your dual class to. I hope this helps out with your inquiry.

Just a heads up, the GM team is unable to manually change a character's main or dual class as we don't have this kind of service. "

What do you thing guys?

5 hours ago, gust33 said:

yeah, they replied with this.

" Upon reviewing your inquiry, we've verified that your character's current main class is Yul Ghost Sentinel and your dual-class is Tyrr Titan. Please note that you would not be able to choose a class for your main or dual-class that matches. Also, the options or available classes that you would be able to see upon speaking with the Dual Class master NPCs are the only available class that you can change your dual class to. I hope this helps out with your inquiry.

Just a heads up, the GM team is unable to manually change a character's main or dual class as we don't have this kind of service. "

What do you thing guys?

What the actual....? This guy answered you exactly NOTHING. I'm dark elf dagger on main and changed my dual to fortune seeker and I was able to choose to any type othell (except dark elf). The problem is that you probably deleted accidentally your tyrr cloak  and what they have to do is to restore it so you can actually see what class is available for your dual and start it from 85lv. @Juji Please little help because the support is a joke. 

Edited by Vassy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Vassy said:

What the actual....? This guy answered you exactly NOTHING. I'm dark elf dagger on main and changed my dual to fortune seeker and I was able to choose to any type othell (except dark elf). The problem is that you probably deleted accidentally your tyrr cloak  and what they have to do is to restore it so you can actually see what class is available for your dual and start it from 85lv. @Juji Please little help because the support is a joke. 

Thanks Vassy, I really appreciate your help. I reopened the ticket to ask them to restore my dual class cloak.

My main is Kamael and I was trickster. Then I changed to Ghost Sentinel. I still want to change my dual to any other Yul class, I hope they restore my cloak.

• Like 1

They just replied my ticket.

" Upon checking, I've found that you haven't open the Sapyros' Power-Tyrr Warrior yet. You may acquire your Dual Class Cloak once you opened the Sapyros' Power-Tyrr Warrior. I hope this information helps. "

OMG I can't believe it was there all the time, Jesus :D.

I just changed it to trickster :ph34r:. Now I have main and dual Yul.

@Vassy I really appreciate all your support, I owe you mate, thanks very much!

Edited by gust33
typo

On 7/6/2020 at 1:11 AM, gust33 said:

They just replied my ticket.

" Upon checking, I've found that you haven't open the Sapyros' Power-Tyrr Warrior yet. You may acquire your Dual Class Cloak once you opened the Sapyros' Power-Tyrr Warrior. I hope this information helps. "

OMG I can't believe it was there all the time, Jesus :D.

I just changed it to trickster :ph34r:. Now I have main and dual Yul.

@Vassy I really appreciate all your support, I owe you mate, thanks very much!

You're welcome:) Now go xp till 102 in bloody swampland on aoe and do coal mines - you will be 105 in 2-3 days if you have vitality and use xp boost in mines. And don't forget to do Castilla solo and use boost at the end for the boss. GL!