hi Guys Boring game

Arminda

hello boys and girls of lineage 2 I have noticed that in recent months the game has resulted in a spiral of just hunting afk no instances are made since they are either very hard or give little xp and drops Is there any possibility on the part of the developers or administrators to change this or is it widespread in Korea the same thing happens is that only 1% of the server enjoys the game 100% since neither in pvp those of us who are not professionals of this take it fatal there are many useless areas in this game everything is concentrated in 4 areas for which quest exalted it would be possible to expand the hunting areas 105 + and make more instances or lower the hardness of baylor kama just for the activity is that it is only done IT And coal mines is painful for a game like this, I expect a response from the administrators and this is not a complaint is a constructive criticism to bring the game to life

I did not run l2 for the last month. Castilla/IT/islands ... It's absolutely not interesting to do with base exp rates.

Can they bring back any quest in this game? I wanna  get some quests for the actual items like dimensional before. Short quests for the random brooch jewels lvl 3 would be good.. 

I am really disappointed with the current game design and development: no motivation for players, just l2 store. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, golemka said:

botmacro until you reach 105, pick a dual, repeat, realize you have zero equipment for higher level content, quit

Realise you got zero equipment AND you need more than 1500$ GEAR to Do 105lvl+ Content.Thats the game we play from a new player's point of view :D

• Like 1

The line of LineAge.(Just how I see it, nothing else. Probably you guys see it in a different way)

1. Once upon a time ... LineAge

2. A few years later - Pay to Win ... something like LineAge

3. Now - Pay to AutoPlay... Think about it, please... I think that`s realy stupid!

4. Next year most likely - AutoPay to AutoPlay... That should be the last update and after that just: "Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates. "

No questions ofc. We just AutoPay, AutoPlay... or maybe some funy guy (lost in the game) gonna ask for RedLibra... :P:P

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, 0glalas said:

The line of LineAge.(Just how I see it, nothing else. Probably you guys see it in a different way)

1. Once upon a time ... LineAge

2. A few years later - Pay to Win ... something like LineAge

3. Now - Pay to AutoPlay... Think about it, please... I think that`s realy stupid!

4. Next year most likely - AutoPay to AutoPlay... That should be the last update and after that just: "Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates. "

No questions ofc. We just AutoPay, AutoPlay... or maybe some funy guy (lost in the game) gonna ask for RedLibra... :P:P

Well said B|