Olympiad Disconnect Penalties

Karigan

With people disconnecting from unstable servers, how does it make sense to lose 63 points when you disconnect prior being ported into an Olympiad match?  That's beyond ridiculous when servers are working correctly, not to mention when you can't fix your server stability issues.  It's not any better when you disconnect mid-match either, or when you're mid port into the round.  20+ point losses due to unstable servers beyond a player's control is too high a penalty and needs to be changed.

Hello,

This system unbalance.

When you have 1400 pts for example and fight vs guy with 1400 pts its +-10 pts.

If you win 1400 pts vs 1100 its for around 4-5 pts for example.
If you got dc  with 1400 pts you will lose 30++

On last week so rly hard up points, so this 30++ its almost lose hero and no chance for participate oly for hero.

We need fix it for sure, with this one disconnect almost impossible go back to position. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

Last week i got one of nc soft random dc before i go inside Olympiad and i lost 65 point, i want understand why ? Why i should lose 65 point ? This 65 point i need 25 match to make them and i lose they by one of nc soft random dc ? So i want explain why so much point i have to lose ? 

Last month I DC 3 times, and lost a total of 100+ points give or take , it was either from porting in, or while i was inside, etc.   This is starting to become a point of concern when you cant even teleport in or are afraid to spend all month on something and have one disconnect ruin a whole month for you . 

1 hour ago, shinjin said:

You guys crying too much !!everyone dc and everyone lost points get over it! 

We are not like everyone!! its have bad effect on heros bcz one dc would make us lose the hero, i do understand player like you cant understand that 

10 hours ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

This system unbalance.

When you have 1400 pts for example and fight vs guy with 1400 pts its +-10 pts.

If you win 1400 pts vs 1100 its for around 4-5 pts for example.
If you got dc  with 1400 pts you will lose 30++

On last week so rly hard up points, so this 30++ its almost lose hero and no chance for participate oly for hero.

We need fix it for sure, with this one disconnect almost impossible go back to position. 

Thanks.

Stop complaining about few points, your toon should be on banana island, be happy its not :D

• Haha 2