Forums

create new accounts

Dyabeu

I tried to set up an account with different IPs including the phone. Any sensible advice ideas?
Each time the same message:
Create Your Free NCSOFT Account
Already have an NCSOFT Account? Log in now.

Account Creation Failed.
You are not authorized to create an account.

I have same issue, contacted ncsoft and I received some suggestions that I already tried and don't work, changed ip, browsers, pcs etc, I'm not between the banned countries. I did not create a new account since many months. Tried on multiple days/weeks. All my firewalls/javascript/java restictions are put on allowed for accounts.ncsoft.com/lineage 2 websites.

"
We have reviewed your issue, and it appears that your attempts are being blocked by our system due to security measures we have in place. While we are unable to override these restrictions, we do have some suggestions that have helped other users that you can try:

• Use a different Internet browser
  • Make sure that Javascript is enabled
  • If you are using a VPN/proxy, disable the service
  • Verify that the device timezone is properly set for your location
  • Take your time filling out the form
  • If you have had too many failed attempts, wait 24 hours before making another attempt

Please understand that if you're unable to resolve your issue with the above suggestions, then I'm afraid you wont be able to create an account. Again, we are unable to override these restrictions."

Kind Regards,

Kaily

Edited by Kaily

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/06/2020 at 2:29 AM, Dyabeu said:

Hello,
is it possible to create new accounts or characters?

I have the same problem.

Is not even more 'free to play'.

They can't solve this. They can't solve a lot of this.

Solution? Creat a new account on another Internet. I did in my sisters house.