L2 Classic jobs not done Regarding REDS

You did a good job not allowing perma reds but you need to stop summoning for perma reds why do I have to lvl a naked perma red pony  and waste my time hoping clan members don't quit the game or my clan just so I can protect them from other vicious types of people, its too easy for perma red summoner to pk, pls don't let them port in summon in or whatever its the same thing, let their alts and mains come and do the pk themselves not a naked perma red pony who can just send a pet at you.

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:22 AM, joheyca said:

But he's not saying anything wrong. Why should ppl have to use a "pk char"... just come and pk with your main, that must be the system focus.

Exactly, why would NCSOFT take away teleports and allow only perma  Summoners to teleport in ? Give us some incentives for hunting down that red other then deleveling it.

I felt like NCSOFt what they did here is force everyone to build a pony just to be strong which is very silly, take away their ability to summon in have them build a reagular pk toon or their mains that has to be stuck in that zone if they wanna go perma ….. this will create more dividend for PK scrolls NCSOFT !

On 6/22/2020 at 4:36 AM, FierceSina said:

You did a good job not allowing perma reds but you need to stop summoning for perma reds why do I have to lvl a naked perma red pony  and waste my time hoping clan members don't quit the game or my clan just so I can protect them from other vicious types of people, its too easy for perma red summoner to pk, pls don't let them port in summon in or whatever its the same thing, let their alts and mains come and do the pk themselves not a naked perma red pony who can just send a pet at you.

and what if somebody pk somebody accidentaly in low level zone so what he is supposed to run to high zone to clean karma? are you even listening to what you are saying

On 23/06/2020 at 6:22 PM, joheyca said:

But he's not saying anything wrong. Why should ppl have to use a "pk char"... just come and pk with your main, that must be the system focus.

Because when you PK with your main, people get all offended and hurt, and threat to have you banned for hatred.:)