Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FierceSina

L2 Classic jobs not done Regarding REDS

Recommended Posts

FierceSina    1

You did a good job not allowing perma reds but you need to stop summoning for perma reds why do I have to lvl a naked perma red pony  and waste my time hoping clan members don't quit the game or my clan just so I can protect them from other vicious types of people, its too easy for perma red summoner to pk, pls don't let them port in summon in or whatever its the same thing, let their alts and mains come and do the pk themselves not a naked perma red pony who can just send a pet at you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joheyca    11
22 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

stop carebear, new system is balanced

But he's not saying anything wrong. Why should ppl have to use a "pk char"... just come and pk with your main, that must be the system focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FierceSina    1
On 6/23/2020 at 8:22 AM, joheyca said:

But he's not saying anything wrong. Why should ppl have to use a "pk char"... just come and pk with your main, that must be the system focus.

Exactly, why would NCSOFT take away teleports and allow only perma  Summoners to teleport in ? Give us some incentives for hunting down that red other then deleveling it.

I felt like NCSOFt what they did here is force everyone to build a pony just to be strong which is very silly, take away their ability to summon in have them build a reagular pk toon or their mains that has to be stuck in that zone if they wanna go perma ….. this will create more dividend for PK scrolls NCSOFT !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    43
On 6/22/2020 at 4:36 AM, FierceSina said:

You did a good job not allowing perma reds but you need to stop summoning for perma reds why do I have to lvl a naked perma red pony  and waste my time hoping clan members don't quit the game or my clan just so I can protect them from other vicious types of people, its too easy for perma red summoner to pk, pls don't let them port in summon in or whatever its the same thing, let their alts and mains come and do the pk themselves not a naked perma red pony who can just send a pet at you.

and what if somebody pk somebody accidentaly in low level zone so what he is supposed to run to high zone to clean karma? are you even listening to what you are saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FierceSina    1

Why are you so lazy ? Yes go workoff your karma like normal people and the percentage of people pking in low lvl zone with high level I bet is less then 1%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheHorror    0
On 23/06/2020 at 6:22 PM, joheyca said:

But he's not saying anything wrong. Why should ppl have to use a "pk char"... just come and pk with your main, that must be the system focus.

Because when you PK with your main, people get all offended and hurt, and threat to have you banned for hatred.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FierceSina    1
11 hours ago, TheHorror said:

Because when you PK with your main, people get all offended and hurt, and threat to have you banned for hatred.:)

That's funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    43
22 hours ago, FierceSina said:

Why are you so lazy ? Yes go workoff your karma like normal people and the percentage of people pking in low lvl zone with high level I bet is less then 1%

okey i see you are just a troll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×