Jump Glitch-Bug-Cheat

Salarah

Behold...the "great" [moderated] Clan cheating at Aden Castle Siege using a jump glitch/bug/cheat to ensure they were able to hold onto Aden Castle during siege on 06/21/2020

You are free to discuss this topic in a general manner, but please refrain from calling out certain players or clans by name. For that, we have the ticket system and would like to ask you to report them to our Support team. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Greetings Adventurers,

It has come to our attention that many players have been exploiting inaccessible locations of the game. These locations have been used to create unfair advantages not intended by the game.

We will be adjusting a few game systems to prevent further abuse due to these terrain exploits. Using game exploits is a violation of our Rules of Conduct. Any players found exploiting the game by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s). If you have any inaccessible spots in your My Teleport bookmarks, please remove them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Your words, your rules @Hime @Juji .Please follow them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, FS members used to have that My Teleport spot saved.

However, all of us deleted that jump spot a day after Hime posted on March 6th that we should delete exploit My Teleport Bookmarks because we respect rules.

Please feel free to check any FS members’ my teleport logs.

Too much cheaters in this game lolz.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, oscar2132 said:

does it ring any bell ? coz it loks very accessible to me, or perhaps all the tears fogged your eyes ? :)))))))))))))))

I mean....sure if I have to explain it to you buddy...during siege it is an inaccessible location to jump to.

There you go buddy. :)))))))))))))

• Like 3

Hmmm... well if you pause the video at 4:05 when you step onto the teleport spot you are claiming is an exploit your location seems to change from Aden Castle to Aden territory. If the game considers this location aden territory and not aden castle (siege battle ground), and the spot looks accessible to all players, what exactly is the issue with players using this spot since all can use it? shouldn't you be crying to gms to change the game as you usually do versus just calling people cheaters and exploiters? 

Edited by YouNotLow
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, YouNotLow said:

Hmmm... well if you pause the video at 4:05 when you step onto the teleport spot you are claiming is an exploit (which looks pretty accessible to all players openly from your video), your location seems to change from Aden Castle to Aden territory. If the game considers this location aden territory and not aden castle (siege battle ground), and the spot looks accessible to all players, what exactly is the issue with players using this spot this since all can use it? shouldn't you be crying to gms to change the game as you usually do versus just calling people cheaters and exploiters? 

There might be a small glitch in the game. if you use it to gain advantage, you're exploiting. This is the very meaning of exploit. Siege grounds are by game rules an area you cannot jump to. There is this glitch in this particular spot, MS exploited this to be able to keep Aden castle. 100% exploit. 100% shameful.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Felinty said:

To be honest, FS members used to have that My Teleport spot saved.

However, all of us deleted that jump spot a day after Hime posted on March 6th that we should delete exploit My Teleport Bookmarks because we respect rules.

Please feel free to check any FS members’ my teleport logs.

Too much cheaters in this game lolz.

that's why u log off when Juji log in, is he a cheater ? :D

wow! i figured this would be BS made up story or stretch of truth. just saw the video. super shameful MS. how do that many people think that was legit? or did you guys just do it anyway figuring "no way they ban us all". you may be right. but wow at this expense? desperate. NCsoft please just remove all my teleports, seems we cant have nice things, players keep finding ways to take advantage.

• Like 1

NC set the precedent when they banned Audge for several days for using My Teleport to teleport into a tree that was previously accessed with a wyvren.  All Audge did was the same thing we have all been doing for years: using my teleport to reach a hard to reach location.  

These actions go above and beyond anything that Audge did because it is a well known fact that you aren't supposed to be able to port into an active siege zone.  Not only is it a clear exploit, but it was a planned, deliberate, and desperate attempt to gain an advantage by any means necessary, even though there have been numerous warning by the GM's both on this forum and in game as well.  The fact that basically the entire clan had this jump saved shows that it was a part of their defense strategy well before the siege even started, and they even broke down their own castle wall to make this exploit work even better for them.

It really mystifies me how MS was able to convince so many of its members that this was not only acceptable, but also a good idea.  I guess desperation does strange things to people though.

Personally, i think the most fitting punishment would be to give all characters involved a 3 day ban starting on 7/3/2020 and not allow them to attend next siege since they don't seem to think rules apply to them. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Aleira said:

NC set the precedent when they banned Audge for several days for using My Teleport to teleport into a tree that was previously accessed with a wyvren.  All Audge did was the same thing we have all been doing for years: using my teleport to reach a hard to reach location.  

These actions go above and beyond anything that Audge did because it is a well known fact that you aren't supposed to be able to port into an active siege zone.  Not only is it a clear exploit, but it was a planned, deliberate, and desperate attempt to gain an advantage by any means necessary, even though there have been numerous warning by the GM's both on this forum and in game as well.  The fact that basically the entire clan had this jump saved shows that it was a part of their defense strategy well before the siege even started, and they even broke down their own castle wall to make this exploit work even better for them.

It really mystifies me how MS was able to convince so many of its members that this was not only acceptable, but also a good idea.  I guess desperation does strange things to people though.

Personally, i think the most fitting punishment would be to give all characters involved a 3 day ban starting on 7/3/2020 and not allow them to attend next siege since they don't seem to think rules apply to them. 

not that they ask for ban, deperate attempt indeed, but they ask for it in specific dates ...what else would u desire pope, perhaps a +50 dragon bow ? Juji, could u please be so kind and execute the order for our poor victimized pope :))))))))))

Edited by oscar2132
  • Haha 1

who thought this was a good idea? did anyone resist? did the clan leader order this or threaten expell ? so many questions i have... just why? and they do it over and over, not just once or anything. and lol hole in the wall! didnt know dwarves still did this hah! i bet they could use the My Teleport and get back in cast room in under 1 min beats running from town, but i wouldnt put my account on the line for this advantage even if NCsoft is lazy to punish.