Forums

Jump Glitch-Bug-Cheat

Salarah

"It's always been like that"  Dumbest response you could ever give, that is life long advise, take it! 

You know damn well you aren't supposed to jump there, period! A bug was found and being exploited, period. 

What part of that little part of the field isn't a "siege zone" do you not understand?

It is siege zone and you know it!!!  Stop trolling.    i can save a jump in the castle too, that i ran to, but ya know what, I can't jump there while siege is on.  If you don't see knocking a 5 min run to throne room an exploit, IDK what to tell you.

13 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

What part of that little part of the field isn't a "siege zone" do you not understand? 

You claim this is an exploit, but everyone can go an log this point at any time. Dont mistake this as me saying this should be like this. This same exact thing exists on every siege field where the field ends and normal territory starts. The siege zone on aden needs adjusted, not people banned. 

Also, again, this has existed forever. Literally, for years. 

so you're saying that the propve was killing people outside the siege area, while they were inside.......... and they weren't even getting flag / pk
damn, these cheater

1 minute ago, Degus said:

"It's always been like that"  Dumbest response you could ever give, that is life long advise, take it! 

You know damn well you aren't supposed to jump there, period! A bug was found and being exploited, period. 

It is siege zone and you know it!!!  Stop trolling.    i can save a jump in the castle too, that i ran to, but ya know what, I can't jump there while siege is on.  If you don't see knocking a 5 min run to throne room an exploit, IDK what to tell you.

If you ignore the rest of my post and focus on 1 sentence, I don't know what to tell you either m8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Strange action from MS about same abuse. But really for sure they think if they can use MASS action will be nothing. Anyway, i don't care.

For sure, "My teleport" system its wrong action, all used even close to pvP zone and with jumps + good reuse so fast possible come to "Cast roon" for interrupt someone.

With new 3rd SA and jumps really not easy for casting Castle.

Hope, soon they fix something for a bit fair game play.

Thanks.

Just now, adlerina said:

so you're saying that the propve was killing people outside the siege area, while they were inside.......... and they weren't even getting flag / pk
damn, these cheater

When did I say that? People jumped to a spot not on siege field. Then they ran onto the siege field. You don't Flag when entering a siege field, only when leaving one.

What are you even asking? 

2 hours ago, Degus said:

No 1 jumps close to siege field then climb a 800 foot wall in 0 seconds, wake up!

I'm not debating the siege zone for aden needs adjusting.

I am saying it's not an exploit if everyone can do it. Just because someone figured something out before you, doesn't make it an exploit. Everyone can log that my teleport spot and use it in the current build of the game. No wyvern or special stuff needed.

You're talking about a section of the map that's extremely small on where a character can stand while not being in the siege zone. I'm not going to watch that video frame by frame. 

I have stated why I don't think it's an exploit.  File a petition. 

10 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

I'm not debating the siege zone for aden needs adjusting.

I am saying it's not an exploit if everyone can do it. Just because someone figured something out before you, doesn't make it an exploit. Everyone can log that my teleport spot and use it in the current build of the game. No wyvern or special stuff needed.

You're talking about a section of the map that's extremely small on where a character can stand while not being in the siege zone. I'm not going to watch that video frame by frame. 

I have stated why I don't think it's an exploit.  File a petition. 

your think is wrong:)

Exploit

In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.Exploits have been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them,

-wikipedia

bug

A software bug is an error, flaw or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

-wikipedia

So by this definition we all can say that is bug and that what MS did is exploit. Unless this is intended small place where ppl can jump next to the wall then MS is clear and we qq w/o any reasen

Edited by dsdse

i like that when we name names we get our posts deleted for ''name shaming'' but when others do it to us its open season for MS! and FYI when u teleport at the RIGHT spot it takes u OUTSIDE the siege zone! general zone on the mini map not siege/pvp/war zone and/or battlefield! so no exploit whatsoever!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Degus said:

Everyone can speed on the highway too, must be legal.

Which country are you referring to? In Germany it's not illegal. In the states, the top speed depends on the state you are in and how you define a highway.

Also, that analogy is a bit of a stretch for a comparison. 

I can't wait for @mixa to get on for this discussion ? 

• Haha 2

@Hyperlite let me as u something do u sieging or just telling as non-sieging person cuz for non-sieging person its can make no diffrence but during siege its cut like 1-2min on each push. I don't try offend u I just want know on what position you are

Edited by dsdse

4 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

Which country are you referring to? In Germany it's not illegal. In the states, the top speed depends on the state you are in and how you define a highway.

Also, that analogy is a bit of a stretch for a comparison. 

I can't wait for @mixa to get on for this discussion ? 

ok, I'm refering to the US, as that's where the servers are and laws need to be followed.  fyi, every road in the US has a speed limit, not just highway.  Why a stretch, cuz it doesn't work for ya?  How's this, every1 can rap e that poor little girl scout selling cookies, must be legal according to your thinking.  Everyone can do it so must be ok.

To be honest, abusing a glitch (to gain advantage or not) is a punishable offence. You're supposed to report such a glitch to the support.

The area around the castles is restricted for a reason .

As I said earlier, anyone that have used this should be banned.

18 minutes ago, dsdse said:

@Hyperlite let me as u something do u sieging or just telling as non-sieging person cuz for non-sieging person its can make no diffrence but during siege its cut like 1-2min on each push. I don't try offend u I just want know on what position you are

I used to be in top clans for pretty much my entire l2 career. I've attacked and defended Aden/rune/etc, I've played through petition wars, I've been on both sides situations like this.

My opinion is everyone can use it. Until ncsoft fixes it, do as you want.

People screaming for bans isn't the answer to any issue in this game today. Ncsoft should have fixed this long ago, lots of people know about it. Adapt to it and move on.

The video linked also shows them getting wiped, so there are pros and cons to chain porting to 1 spot your enemy knows about which a mis click sends you off a cliff.

Tl;dr

I don't think this is that big of a deal, regardless if you're attacking or defending Aden. Top clans figure out solutions to stuff like this, like we all did in the past.

Edited by Hyperlite

Cant beat them, Report them, way of Renobotio and friends methods. I saved a teleport spot when I ran up to it, I pressed my teleport and it worked. Instead of crying and calling MS cheaters maybe send game petition to DEV so they can fix these bugs if it isn't working as intended. 

Just a common sense approach; as it stands the past actions shouldn't result in a ban.  Was it dirty pool on MS part; yes and we all know that (even MS knows it's a weak move). 

GMs should come out and say what we all know; don't use that TP spot during a siege.  After making the hard statement anyone using it in the future should be banned. 

28 minutes ago, Scoobz said:

Cant beat them, Report them, way of Renobotio and friends methods. I saved a teleport spot when I ran up to it, I pressed my teleport and it worked. Instead of crying and calling MS cheaters maybe send game petition to DEV so they can fix these bugs if it isn't working as intended. 

So you're admitting you exploited the bug?

1 hour ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

Strange action from MS about same abuse. But really for sure they think if they can use MASS action will be nothing. Anyway, i don't care.

For sure, "My teleport" system its wrong action, all used even close to pvP zone and with jumps + good reuse so fast possible come to "Cast roon" for interrupt someone.

With new 3rd SA and jumps really not easy for casting Castle.

Hope, soon they fix something for a bit fair game play.

Thanks.

Most ppl knew about it nobody reported it what’s is all this fuzz about . This game is broken . They should remove The  my teleport action already and also remove the teleport option from The ui and put back to old school system . 

34 minutes ago, Scoobz said:

You have a point . 

1 hour ago, Degus said:

ok, I'm refering to the US, as that's where the servers are and laws need to be followed.  fyi, every road in the US has a speed limit, not just highway.  Why a stretch, cuz it doesn't work for ya?  How's this, every1 can rap e that poor little girl scout selling cookies, must be legal according to your thinking.  Everyone can do it so must be ok.

There are roads in Nevada and Arizona with no posted speed limits that go through the desert for miles.