Forums

Jump Glitch-Bug-Cheat

Salarah

10 hours ago, Salarah said:

Behold...the "great" [moderated] Clan cheating at Aden Castle Siege using a jump glitch/bug/cheat to ensure they were able to hold onto Aden Castle during siege on 06/21/2020

You are free to discuss this topic in a general manner, but please refrain from calling out certain players or clans by name. For that, we have the ticket system and would like to ask you to report them to our Support team. Thank you!

Are we really free? or only ''one who should not be named'' have FREEDOM?

Just now, CaptainSmiles said:

I don't see how its fair to not call people out for their abuse. The entire community should be able to see that issue.

Yeah! 

I honestly don't understand the reason to silence the players' voices!

• Like 1

Just now, KRISTH said:

I cant believe... really? [REDACTED] exploiting bugs??? the most clan using teleport scrolls in a field siege??? it's necesary??

no no don't use names!!! apparently THIS is the problem here.

1 minute ago, UncooL said:

no no don't use names!!! apparently THIS is the problem here.

"Don't use names..." Yeah, well... the entire community should know that this "specific clan" or apparently "them who can not be named" is abusing bugs to keep Aden Castle. WTF. I'm actually upset at the censoring of someone bringing light to the community of the exploits of people who think they can use and abuse the entire Chronos Server.

How is this top clan using exploits is legal there has to be something done with this @Hime @Juji. What actions will be taken. It can't be like this as other players do everything fair and few people are chosen to be untouched everything has consequences. You're statement about exploits should be taken serious otherwise is just a joke those policies you won't be following yourself. 

• Juji locked this topic
  • L2 Team

We are aware and are currently investigating the issue that occured during castle sieges yesterday. Please hold off from calling out certain players or clans on the forum regarding this issue. Thank You!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5