Jump Glitch-Bug-Cheat

Salarah

@weinerthezon  it's dosn't make its legal. You should raport it b4.

@Afum are u dumb or just pretending?? You shouldn't be able to jump on siege ground and every one know thats and that is problem with vmaps that they change loc few yards ealier then it should

Edited by dsdse

Goodluck, I reported Nova for this every month for 15 years,

Juji did nothing, he knows about the spot. It is a part of the game now, working as intended. at least, that is what the GMs told me.

Back to the drawing board Nova, find a new way to explain your failures.

• Haha 1

1st I'm not nova,

2nd I don't see it as a failure we didn't took Aden true but had alot fun. MS lost all other castles so they didn't fully win this, it's more like draw, but it's as it's

Edited by dsdse

1 minute ago, dsdse said:

1st I'm not nova,

2nd I don't see it as a failure we didn't took Aden true but had alot fun. MS lost all other castles so they didn't fully win this, but it's as it's

Maybe you won. 

But the Original poster clearly lost, winners who had fun don't cry and complain. OP clearly lost hard, and didn't sleep last night it was soo bad.

I'm not gonna get all worked up and upset over forum comments, bud. And to be fair, I slept perfectly fine :)

But here is the deal, did I want to bring this to everyone's attention? Yes

Am I disappointed that a clan on Chronos would resort to something like this? Yes

Am I even more disappointed its MS? Yes.

They tried to hold out on Chronos as the "best" or "top" clan on the server, but for a long time, we've all known its just fake news and propaganda they try to spread. I had a hunch they would use and abuse anything in this game to get to where they wanted, but I never had any proof. So here's the proof. Take it as you want man, but I post to let everyone decide :)

• Like 2

The only people losing sleep in this are the people exploiting that spot.  I'll bet they mailed off all their gear after siege ended.  The state the game is in, I'd hate to see anyone banned but 30 day temp ban maybe, something has to make these cheaters think twice. 

6 hours ago, Felinty said:

To be honest, FS members used to have that My Teleport spot saved.

However, all of us deleted that jump spot a day after Hime posted on March 6th that we should delete exploit My Teleport Bookmarks because we respect rules.

Please feel free to check any FS members’ my teleport logs.

Too much cheaters in this game lolz.

I laughed xD "we used to do the same, but now that we're reporting, we don't do it anymore" O.o

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

The only people losing sleep in this are the people exploiting that spot.  I'll bet they mailed off all their gear after siege ended.  The state the game is in, I'd hate to see anyone banned but 30 day temp ban maybe, something has to make these cheaters think twice. 

Ehh, I stand by my original stance. Audge shouldn't have been banned for what she did, this video isn't cheating either. Bad coding is all.

That is just how the game is played, it's not cheating if everyone knows about the tactic and all use it.

My character had had 1 Extra AP then my level would indicate I have for months now because NCwest doesn't know how to fix. Am I cheating by having an extra AP point? By definition maybe. However, I know most the server also has that extra AP point, so it is not really an advantage.

This has existed forever. I remember nova doing it back in the day. No different than going 1 step off the siege field anywhere and summoning.

Just so happens that's a perfect spot for Aden.

Anyone can go there, even during siege, and save the spot themselves. Not sure what the issue is here... 

Edit: this could have been patched forever ago, but never has been.

Edited by Hyperlite

@Nymphadorae as weiner said b4 every1 was using it and then came march 6th and Hime said it's illegal, We stoped using this and MS didn't, as we know Audge get banned for having jump to loc she shouldn't. So that is a diffrence between us and MS

@Hyperlite that u are able to do something dosn't mean u can do this. Other think is I don't have a problem with that tbh if admins tell its legal so be it

Edited by dsdse

3 minutes ago, weinerthezon said:

Ehh, I stand by my original stance. Audge shouldn't have been banned for what she did, this video isn't cheating either. Bad coding is all.

That is just how the game is played, it's not cheating if everyone knows about the tactic and all use it.

My character had had 1 Extra AP then my level would indicate I have for months now because NCwest doesn't know how to fix. Am I cheating by having an extra AP point? By definition maybe. However, I know most the server also has that extra AP point, so it is not really an advantage.

You have a very strange way of thinking, I like it! Jumping to a spot you full know you shouldn't be able to is cheating, no way around that statement.  Having an extra ap point isn't cheating unless you acquired it somehow purposely when you  weren't supposed to.  If Audge jumped into a tree after being warned not to do that, yes, that too is cheating.  Go tell your girl everyone else is cheating, I thought I could too, see how that goes. 

2 minutes ago, Degus said:

You have a very strange way of thinking, I like it! Jumping to a spot you full know you shouldn't be able to is cheating, no way around that statement.  Having an extra ap point isn't cheating unless you acquired it somehow purposely when you  weren't supposed to.  If Audge jumped into a tree after being warned not to do that, yes, that too is cheating.  Go tell your girl everyone else is cheating, I thought I could too, see how that goes. 

Audge should have been compensated for her unjust banning. Reparations of some kind, maybe a free dragon weapon stage 3.

4 minutes ago, dsdse said:

@Nymphadorae as weiner said b4 every1 was using it and then came march 6th and Hime said it's illegal, We stoped using this and MS didn't, as we know Audge get banned for having jump to loc she shouldn't. So that is a diffrence between us and MS

The difference is that she was farming in a spot no one could reach, hence avoiding being killed.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, dsdse said:

@weinerthezon  it's dosn't make its legal. You should raport it b4.

@Afum are u dumb or just pretending?? You shouldn't be able to jump on siege ground and every one know thats and that is problem with vmaps that they change loc few yards ealier then it should

i think you are dumb :D im talking about "inaccessable area" , while its area where u can freely run :D

11 minutes ago, dsdse said:

@Hyperlite that u are able to do something dosn't mean u can do this. Other think is I don't have a problem with that tbh if admins tell its legal so be it

10 minutes ago, Degus said:

Please point me to a post where ncsoft has said this specific location is bannable? 

I'm not MS, or even on chronos. But the spot referenced any player can run to themselves, at any time.

The post Juji made was about inaccessible locations, such as places a wyvern could go and a normal player can't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

this discution make no sens tbh like I know any1 can set jump spot there but I also know they shouldn't be able to do. And that is definition of bug, but knowing NCwest they can say that work as intended. That is why we should w8 on their decision

4 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

Please point me to a post where ncsoft has said this specific location is bannable? 

I'm not MS, or even on chronos. But the spot referenced any player can run to themselves, at any time.

The post Juji made was about inaccessible locations, such as places a wyvern could go and a normal player can't.

Im not doing your work,search it, it's there!  A normal player can't jump onto siege field, period.  It's been a rule for 16 years you can't exploit terrain to gain xp, sense RoA when archers stood behind fence a shoot mobs that can't get to them.  Pretty sure the MS I saw jumping would of NEVER made it to that spot otherwise, as they were getting wiped.  Clear and simple, they exploited a jump spot that  they shouldn't of been able, knowing is was wrong.  

12 minutes ago, Degus said:

Im not doing your work,search it, it's there!  A normal player can't jump onto siege field, period.  It's been a rule for 16 years you can't exploit terrain to gain xp, sense RoA when archers stood behind fence a shoot mobs that can't get to them.  Pretty sure the MS I saw jumping would of NEVER made it to that spot otherwise, as they were getting wiped.  Clear and simple, they exploited a jump spot that  they shouldn't of been able, knowing is was wrong.  

What part of that little part of the field isn't a "siege zone" do you not understand? 

You claim this is an exploit, but everyone can go an log this point at any time. Dont mistake this as me saying this should be like this. This same exact thing exists on every siege field where the field ends and normal territory starts. The siege zone on aden needs adjusted, not people banned. 

Also, again, this has existed forever. Literally, for years. 

Edited by Hyperlite