If we Choose to not follow rules in a game

For one if we were all told to remove this jump way back and others dont listen and reuse the jump thinking thats okay? im just wondering as to is this the right thing to do or should it be perma bc they were told along with all of us to remove this. second thing is not listening and still exploits. could this be why people have left game because of people cheating and could this be why people need to be punished for their actions a lot longer than 3 days im just ranting but bye!!XD

big spenders just get a 3/7 day vacation, no gear removed (already sent by mail), no penalties, just a week off until they find another exploit and blatanty laught in forum/chat about it

rules are for "truly free" ones.

game is already dead, people join, afk-autohunt lvl up to 105, afk-autohunt again do dualclass, see that u can't do anything with exalted gear and wihout spending real money (no quests, no drops) and then leave for boredom

Edited by Chileno2020

1 hour ago, Chileno2020 said:

big spenders just get a 3/7 day vacation, no gear removed (already sent by mail), no penalties, just a week off until they find another exploit and blatanty laught in forum/chat about it

game is already dead, people join, afk-autohunt lvl up to 105, afk-autohunt again do dualclass, see that u can't do anything with exalted gear and wihout spending real money (no quests, no drops) and then leave for boredom

Sad but so very true.

10 hours ago, Chileno2020 said:

I'm agree

So true I think every one will agree !!!

2 hours ago, lolitsa said:

So true I think every one will agree !!!

I'd be surprised if they even make it to dual class part

I started January and i am 95% F2P and i made it far beyond what you describe. Heading towards 110 in Truely F2P gear. 

Theres absolutly no point in having to spend as much Real money as you guys say. You are only trying to make ppl invest in Ncoin so u could buy their Ncoin for Underpriced Value in Adena so you could increase your Personal Adena Count. If anything 2kk each Ncoin is nothing but a Big Joke. 

Back to Topic. Rules have been made and we all have been warned. People abused it and should be Perma Banned as its not the First time those people ignoring the Rules are breaking the Rules again and again.

Edited by TDxDan

54 minutes ago, TDxDan said:

I started January and i am 95% F2P and i made it far beyond what you describe. Heading towards 110 in Truely F2P gear. 

Theres absolutly no point in having to spend as much Real money as you guys say. You are only trying to make ppl invest in Ncoin so u could buy their Ncoin for Underpriced Value in Adena so you could increase your Personal Adena Count. If anything 2kk each Ncoin is nothing but a Big Joke. 

Back to Topic. Rules have been made and we all have been warned. People abused it and should be Perma Banned as its not the First time those people ignoring the Rules are breaking the Rules again and again.

I find your statement hard to believe. Please explain, coz i find it impossible to believe you managed to farm past exalted gear w/o the ncstore (either for yourself or to trade for adenas) or bandwagoning after players who already spend a bunch and are already geared as a buffpet, puller or smthng else.

Sure got my buffer to 108+ by bandwagoning to crazy geared ppl and eventually got a ++ armor and decent weapon, had i not been fortunate enough to be taken to instances i would never survive on my own for a few months the buffer would never get lvled or geared like she is now. BUT it relied on other ppl spending a buttload of cash to drag my ass, so the buffer is F2P.  A +8 set will cost you roughly around 10b and a red weapon 30b when talking the absolute minimum and lowballing it at that (not augments, talismans, cloaks, jewels, epics etc). 

Further more, do you believe you can be competitive in pvp/siege/etc with your stuff? Coz let me tell you brother, you gonna go against a person who spent ~20k (felt filthy just writing this) who is not even top geared, you are 99% gonna be torn to shreds.

i'd agree with your 2nd statement ppl. should get permabaned and they would if they were F2P, But they are not so they won't. Every company has "special" treatment for the well-paying customers, Oh! excuse me, this is a F2P game, i meant to say spenders.

On 23.6.2020 at 6:47 PM, b0uff0s said:

I find your statement hard to believe. Please explain, coz i find it impossible to believe you managed to farm past exalted gear w/o the ncstore (either for yourself or to trade for adenas) or bandwagoning after players who already spend a bunch and are already geared as a buffpet, puller or smthng else.

Sure got my buffer to 108+ by bandwagoning to crazy geared ppl and eventually got a ++ armor and decent weapon, had i not been fortunate enough to be taken to instances i would never survive on my own for a few months the buffer would never get lvled or geared like she is now. BUT it relied on other ppl spending a buttload of cash to drag my ass, so the buffer is F2P.  A +8 set will cost you roughly around 10b and a red weapon 30b when talking the absolute minimum and lowballing it at that (not augments, talismans, cloaks, jewels, epics etc). 

Further more, do you believe you can be competitive in pvp/siege/etc with your stuff? Coz let me tell you brother, you gonna go against a person who spent ~20k (felt filthy just writing this) who is not even top geared, you are 99% gonna be torn to shreds.

i'd agree with your 2nd statement ppl. should get permabaned and they would if they were F2P, But they are not so they won't. Every company has "special" treatment for the well-paying customers, Oh! excuse me, this is a F2P game, i meant to say spenders.

Maybe i typed it in a weird way or you misunderstood my text, I didnt buy Ncoin to get Gear/weapons and all that Fancy stuff, I said i am 95% F2P cause the little money i spend up until this moment was only so i could get the Destiny Pack. I am as Paper as it can be. I play in this Setup Feoh/Iss/Healer. I xp on Green mobs so my dmg is boosted and xp is still okay, mobs do less dmg. 

Our Clan returned end of January, we been playing forever together since like Chronicle 3 or 4(I had to start from fresh,missed the Accound migration), is supporting me a bit but not in the way of giving me full op items. We are all struggling to get some gear but we keep improving slowly together. Thats how this game was back in the day. Working together as a Family improving step by step. Enjoying every new item.

I already felt the 5million Dmg skills from top players in Olympiad and on Siegefield. But thats okay they played all this time and maybe invested a bit so its obvious i should not be able to fight them yet. But once i am 110 i get 10%dmg boost from Ability tree which will make it easier for me to farm IoS and Primeevil Isle even if i wont make a hell lot of money but its a increase everyday process. Theres other ways to make Adena. I wont say it out loud cause i dont want others to do it too but I can possible make about 4-6bil every month. Its a long way but 1 Day i will be able to have a Real Armor and Real Weapon and i will be very Happy about it :) 

This Game just reflects Real Life in its finest Form. People who play/live fair and respectful and people who do just about anything to be at the Top.

Just saying if someone gets caught going heavily against the Laws, they are put in Jail for a Lifetime which equals a Perma Ban.

PS: Sometimes it happens people misunderstand my Text/Words but just to clear things up. English is not my Primary Language 

Have a Good Day or Night

• Like 1