Forums

Lvl 100 now lost on what to do.

Rykse

I just made it to LVL 100. I tried to do a quest but it wanted a Attribute Stone that Cost more Adena than I will ever have. What do I do next? Just kind of frustrated I love the game but I’m lost on what’s next.

6 minutes ago, Rykse said:

I just made it to LVL 100. I tried to do a quest but it wanted a Attribute Stone that Cost more Adena than I will ever have. What do I do next? Just kind of frustrated I love the game but I’m lost on what’s next.

Get level 105 on Blazing.

Do the quests on Aden to get nobles and then exalted weapon and armor.

The game 'shows' you to do those quest.

After 105. get you visa card

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, FaithSeed said:

Get level 105 on Blazing.

Do the quests on Aden to get nobles and then exalted weapon and armor.

The game 'shows' you to do those quest.

After 105. get you visa card

I tried to do the quest with Herphah but one part requires a Attribute Stone that is more than I have. Is that the quest u speak of?

i just got the Prestige Pack online.

i just can’t figure on how to use the Blessed Scroll Enchanted Armor. Says the Paulina stuff does not meet the requirements for the enchanted spell book.

16 minutes ago, Rykse said:

I tried to do the quest with Herphah but one part requires a Attribute Stone that is more than I have. Is that the quest u speak of?

All of those quests provide you with the items that you need in order to complete the quest. 

However, with the assigning the attribute quest, it is possible to fail when applying the stones. If that happens, and you can't afford to buy another attribute stone from the Attribute Master NPC (target Yin in Aden) for 650,000, you can either hunt and save up enough adena until you can buy another attribute stone, or  Abort Quest and start it all over again.

2 hours ago, Rykse said:

i just got the Prestige Pack online.

i just can’t figure on how to use the Blessed Scroll Enchanted Armor. Says the Paulina stuff does not meet the requirements for the enchanted spell book.

The quests you need to do is only killing mobs that the game ask you. After killing 40.000 on Blazin you will get a better weapon and set. This is you 1 thing to do! Check the Aden Npcs. ALT+U. You are missing some quests