Homunculus Question!

Lucascink

Someone could be so kind to answer me about these points, so that they appear in the homunculus if they are not transferred in any way to the character, or there is some way that these points are transferred in the same way that communion works. Do they work, don't they work? Or will it be in a next update? Because only communion stat are working. Thank you.eee.png

Edited by Lucascink

5 hours ago, Lucascink said:

Someone could be so kind to answer me about these points, so that they appear in the homunculus if they are not transferred in any way to the character, or there is some way that these points are transferred in the same way that communion works. Do they work, don't they work? Or will it be in a next update? Because only communion stat are working. Thank you.

Maybe in a future update. At the moment, they're just stats for the homunculus and not for the char for some reason. The only stats that are for the character are the communion skills you slot machine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

Maybe in a future update. At the moment, they're just stats for the homunculus and not for the char for some reason. The only stats that are for the character are the communion skills you slot machine.

TY =)

4 hours ago, JLevers said:

Interesting that I've seen people say the stats don't apply--mine do! I can toggle on and off communion and see the stats increase and decrease proportionately.

sincerely doubt that, what you will see is stats changing based on the Communing Ability passives, +2 or +3 CHA will make your pdef etc also increase a lil bit and the CON obviously adds a bit of HP - even more HP/MP will change if you have the 2nd passive unlocked etc etc

• Like 2