Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 9:30am PDT / 11:30am CDT / 12:30pm EDT / 1630 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra VII will begin! In addition, new weekend bonus XP settings will be applied.
  • The L2 Store will be updated with the Freya's Shopping Bag promotion.
  • La Vie en Rose's Brooches will be removed from the L2 Store.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it. Game over. Wow that hit fast and hard.

Freya bags carry the end of L2 - Dragon Weapons are here. GZ! 

10 minutes ago, all the shiny +++ Dark Weapons dropped to low value. :) 

Let @mixa ring the bell. He was right. Bye bye.

For the first time i hope that the reward chance of an event item is below 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000001 

If you were all smart enough to read the rewards list and notice something VERY important to the dragon weapons is missing then you wouldn't be so worried. Do you know how much dragon CLAWS cost and notice that they aren't on the rewards list? Have you seen the stats on a dragon weapon fragment? They are next to worthless, so GG NcSoft. Considering each server only gets between 6 to 9 claws a month and they are each controlled almost 100% by one clan per server, dragon weapon fragments are next to worthless other than to level alts unless you are in that 1 clan.

13 minutes ago, Auburn said:

If you were all smart enough to read the rewards list and notice something VERY important to the dragon weapons is missing then you wouldn't be so worried. Do you know how much dragon CLAWS cost and notice that they aren't on the rewards list? Have you seen the stats on a dragon weapon fragment? They are next to worthless, so GG NcSoft. Considering each server only gets between 6 to 9 claws a month and they are each controlled almost 100% by one clan per server, dragon weapon fragments are next to worthless other than to level alts unless you are in that 1 clan.

Agreed.

Tempting as always but i can guess from now that Freya Special cards probably have 0,001 rates to get and fragments 0,00000001.I can see people investing 500$ and getting R gems,normal enchant scroll armor and 4-Energy of Destruction packs yes?Because releasing pay to win content is not enough for you, you do it in a unfair way like a cazino who cheats their costumers.Why dont you give for every 20$ spent = 1 good item of some value at least?Let RNG be a bit FAIR for once because in the past i never EVER won anything from *lucky bags* with a profit more than 10m.

Ow nooooooo lllllllllwlllllllll and vndragon sold all the claws to pepinio and now the event with dragon weapons is here . @fooz will finally be a factor ( only thing to do is spend  more ) if he still play after he got destroyed from truffle ( his daddycool ) Btw on last siege @fooz almost convince the server how bad the desision to make this feasts stage 3 was . I think he changed his mind already once for all . 

My friends from RU servers often asked me why I play on Naia, not on RU or EU servers.

I answered: "Despite the price of ncoins, we didn't have dragon weapons in store. NCwest is smarter than Innova"

Also my video "Friendship" looked like "farewell" for some people. Well, it seems to be so

WOW, HAHA, Dragon Weaps finally in store! The L2Store never was good, but since Neutron is on the steering wheel it has gotten so much worse than I ever thought it could. The last P2W overkill from beginning of this year already led to an exodus of players, and this here might well be the final nail in the coffin of this dying game.

However great the game itself still is, just look what became of it in the last 6 or 12 months, it's such a shame and it's totally 100% deserved. It wasn't neccessary, but too many wrong decisions, slow reactions, too much greed, zero care for customers paired with abyssmal communication in the forum from official side led to the empty servers and dying game we see now.

Till this moment there was only one thing you could get only in game. Now everything can be bought from L2Store. Have to agree with OmenOfSteel about "final nail in the coffin".

Requiescat in pace, Lineage 2.

GUYS/GALS/PEOPLE

why are you guys so worried, the fragments are useless without the claws, even if you have the claws the mats that is need would take you a longer time to get.

please note do u really think ncsoft would flood your inventory of dragon fragment? 

If you lucky you would have a nice piece of useless fragment with these freya bags, its like all those insane kilbim and tauti fragment all useless just sitting in wh collecting dust

someone that kills dragons on there server, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE HOW MAY DRAGON CLAWS YOUR CLAN GETS IN A MONTH

Hello, First post... just to stretch one point... I see a lot of q.q about fragments on Freya bags and that server is dead bla bla bla bla... I agree looks like a bad move, now I would like to see/know how many Freya bags this same players qqing will open during event expecting a dragon fragment... LOL!

GL

Pure greediness that's it!
This game is well known for it's crazy In-Game shop, crazy prices, and lest be honest thanks to Lineage II, NCsoft still have a good place in the MMORPG market.
But the thing is that NCsoft is not in lake of money, and never was, lest give a quick look at the last event we had in May this year, remember the La Vin En Rose's
In this time, there was a cool box which gives 150 boxs for the price of 200 USD, but they were limited for 1500 purchases for each server, according to what I remember NCwest sold around 3000 of these packs ONLY. That means 3000 Packs * 200 USD,  that's 600,000 USD, over half million USD NCwest got from this limited packs, now if we will take the normal packs which we dunno how many were sold, it gives us a huge numbers of millions of dollars. So as we see, NCwest is not in lake of money.... btw funny thing, is that NCwest gives us a L2Store events every other weekend so you can just sit and count how much USD they're makin' for each of us.

So as you see guys, money that's all about money, they took the only thing which wasn't able for a random NC spender and gave him the ability to get the end game content.
The reason to fight dragons is to get dragon claws, but what's the point?
As well, as we know NCwest, once something is able in event, it's a question of time, when it will be able in bigger amounts and higher chances.

So the goal now is not a good community and players as it was back in the first years, but money and as we see, a lot of money. 

Hello,

With these events, you can not raise the online server and attract new players, not to mention keeping the old players.
Dragon Weapons is the only thing left from the gameplay that is difficult to do and done by the clans for years.

If you need to fulfill a plan, why not introduce new Shirts, Talismans which will also sooner or later introduce? Why now?

Sadly, very strange solution.

Thanks for understanding.

P.s. After such a promotion, I strongly advise to NCWest to make free greater events without l2 store (for example on Fantasy Island with hidden box or Piggs+Salvation Bow).

4 minutes ago, eXEQtor said:

Hello,

With these events, you can not raise the online server and attract new players, not to mention keeping the old players.
Dragon Weapons is the only thing left from the gameplay that is difficult to do and done by the clans for years.

If you need to fulfill a plan, why not introduce new Shirts, Talismans which will also sooner or later introduce? Why now?

Sadly, very strange solution.

Thanks for understanding.

NCwest has been good at 2 things, letting bots go wild and introducing stupid things in L2store. In everything else ... rather not mention. 

1 hour ago, FistofFury said:

even if you have the claws the mats that is need would take you a longer time to get.

~2 months of farm 97-105 raids = mats for 1 stage

please note do u really think ncsoft would flood your inventory of dragon fragment? 

For money? I'm sure

the fragments are useless without the claws

If you lucky you would have a nice piece of useless fragment with these freya bags

People will start to cry "GM PLEASE GIMME CLAWS GIMME CLAWS" and then Allmight Neutron will add dragon claws in next event "at the request of players!"

So much qq for nothing. Already all items are in l2store for years and to every store update ppl came to forum to cry about l2 death.

Is true that l2 lose ppl every day but that happens since years and for sure the game wont die bcuz of this store update.

If im not wrong is not first time we have dragon weapons in store...At some point we got dragon weapon lvl 1(not fragment) in exchange of +10 shirts.

8 hours ago, Conguero said:

With this maintenance:

@Conguero & @Neutron, the XP settings are at the Base level or on top at end ? this makes a huge difference and if at base it may actually be decent for even the 105+ players so please advise, thx!

also what is " Freya's Kindness" on the Sirra's Special Card reward list ?

@everyone else, don't know why the dramaz as you all knew this was coming - NCWest is the last export region to get the dragon weapon event so no real surprise ? Sure I also had preferred the Shirt or Talisman event as those are actually useful for everyone unlike this which will be only good for a very few big/crazy spenders but this game has been pay2wn for a long time now so nothing new imo..

Archived