Forums

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Conguero

It is sooooooooooooooo funny to see so many DH crying about introducing the dragon fragments.

Even mighty QQtor or mighty Dudot took some time from theyr busy lives to post about that.

Why u cry DH so much? 

Lets not forget that Dh broke the naia server when they wanted to control everything manipulating the small errors of the game for theyr own good.( entering dragons while being dead and many many  more lame tactics just like that).U DH guys broke the naia server and now u complain? I understand that for u the L2 is a way to make money because u sell adena and game items ( I have some print screens from dh forums where u can see some dudes from dh selling adena and items for $...…"cake" for example but there are others too).U made this game dead on naia because for u is a bussines but u didn't took in consideration that ppl are not so stupid and that u will not be able to milk them for so long.Now u will not be able to sell dragon weapons anymore for $ (like u did with that antharas buster......8k $ a year ago).

Lol QQtor u don't care about new ppl ( maybe just for selling them adena and items for $).

Imo is a very good bussines decision from NCsoft…….let more ppl have dragon weapons.....I hope they will put dragon claws in store promos also.Why not? this way we will have more pvp more competition and something more to do(gathering materials to upgrade the weapons).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed ,the decision is not bad at all,more ppl will have dragon weapons, the existent weapons will drop their value .

The problem is that we got this store update without claws which makes no sense , feels like u buy a car without wheels.

Ncsoft always will be Introduced new items at l2store. Ultimate-Transcendent armors n Sayha's Talismans are next and i am betting in the near future we will have enhanced dragon weapons and dragon armors. Innova have already the new armors n Sayha's Talismans  - https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets // https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/655325/ 

And even the ppl are very few and all we are in Chronos they will introduced a new classic server.

It's only business. 

So Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game :)

Calm down please ;)

1. a chance of getting the weapon fragment is probably lower than getting Ruby5 from the last event.

2. without claws it is still not a game changer for anyone. Might help with getting other gear if you manage to sell it for a decent amount of adena.

Overall, most players will never get a chance to access dragons that are farmed by a clan ruling the server, so the reward seems pretty nice for a mere mortal.

Best update of last 2 years for people like Methadon was button "Buy 25k ncoins".

I don't want to waste my time by entering into discussions about DH RMT NAIA KILLERS etc, It's a fact that we play different games. I like the "Circle of life" of Lineage: PvE for PvP(obtaining items from raids and XP from mobs to get stronger in pvp) and PvP for PvE(killing another players to gain access to those raids/mobs). At this moment all items can be obtained from store, even XP/SP(fishing event). The question is.. why should people waste their time(years) for PvE while one guy can press button "buy top gear"? Now we have only PvP for PvP. I started to play Lineage, not DOTA for millionaires.

About chances. Today they added fragments, not claws or mats. It's just beggining. Yes, we already had Dragon Weapon of choice in rewards list(for +10 shirt), but there was no chances to make +10 shirt those days. Next event they will add claws, mats and stage 1-3 weapons, don't worry. :)

19 minutes ago, Helv said:

Overall, most players will never get a chance to access dragons that are farmed by a clan ruling the server, so the reward seems pretty nice for a mere mortal.

No need to be in big clan to get a chance to access dragons. Now you need to run to NPC faster than top clan :)

Just for info. For 1 days this "event" gave more fragments then for all time on all servers.

It was worth it? Disbalance? These were rhetorical questions.

If NCWest add event with Claws we will have reason go to dragons and fight for it?! 

For now we lost reason go to baium/aq/helios/orfen/kelbim. This items cost so low and *events* killed it.

Some more event for s7 and no reason for lilith/anakim. (just for info anakim cost 8b+ before last event, now 4).

Defence Castle in Dim Sieges for reward Dark Amaranthine Stone? After Shirts event ppl still have it.

I said not about myself(have enough farm), but reason go to RB when we can have it almost for free with this events? :) 

We need to have reason for go to any locaction for fight and competition. If NCWest will put all in l2 store + exp(fishing event) no any sence go out peace zone for many ppl.

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, eXEQtor said:

Just for info. For 1 days this "event" gave more fragments then for all time on all servers.

It was worth it? Disbalance? These were rhetorical questions.

If NCWest add event with Claws we will have reason go to dragons and fight for it?! 

For now we lost reason go to baium/aq/helios/orfen/kelbim. This items cost so low and *events* killed it.

Thanks.

What did you expect? you have seen Japan/Korean/Russian servers? there is a lot of players with dragon weapons stage 1/2/3, soon or later will be the same in NcWest and now is here, anyway idk why cry so much when in ur server only you and ur 3 friends got dragon weapons and sell drops for mmm you know, right?

Welcome to pay to win game, nothing new since 2.011.

1 minute ago, Alcione said:

What did you expect? you have seen Japan/Korean/Russian servers? there is a lot of players with dragon weapons stage 1/2/3, soon or later will be the same in NcWest and now is here, anyway idk why cry so much when in ur server only you and ur 3 friends got dragon weapons and sell drops for mmm you know, right?

Welcome to pay to win game, nothing new since 2.011.

At least on RU/EU servers you can obtain +10 shirt and brooch jewels from game. Not twice per year for 500+ usd

7 minutes ago, dUdot said:

At least on RU/EU servers you can obtain +10 shirt and brooch jewels from game. Not twice per year for 500+ usd

From all l2 servers (Japan/Korea/EU/RU) NcWest is the worst by far, nothing new since 2.011, forum account ban incoming but is the truth...

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Conguero & @Neutron, the XP settings are at the Base level or on top at end ? this makes a huge difference and if at base it may actually be decent for even the 105+ players so please advise, thx!

also what is " Freya's Kindness" on the Sirra's Special Card reward list ?

Any updates on this ? or NC Staff is too busy counting them moneyz from the dragon weapon sales ?

dagobert-duck.jpg

it was matter of time to happen and as i saw lot of randoms players have fragments with less money which is good for as as players. second what did you think that they will not put dragons in l2store ? you are all wrong everything will put in l2 store cause ncsoft are greedy and wants to eat our money the proove it to the last events. but when they put the brooches and circlets and cloaks which to make +20 cloak is so hard none of you response or complain. i will say that and only that thank you ncsoft that you give the opportunity to all players to have dragon weapon we are waitting for the new event with claws and mats to craft it . and ps you all know that in ru and eu are this event more than 1 year now . you must be lucky that it came now and not earlier  

3 hours ago, Patriska said:

If they will put also dragon claws in l2store , more than half ppl will quit and soon will be merge chronos + naia :)

Its only a matter of time.

judging by the pace of pay2win events, i bet even the next event could introduce claws and MATS.

nope freya special isnt that rare I myself got 2 no dragon fragment on tho but saw many other players having 1-2 of em!

on chronos are at least 20 + fragments from event atm

and this will motivate all players to actually play and focus on leveling up their toys thats the best option to vitalise the game!!!

fight for dragons, now all ppl have a reason to fight or try to enter dragon dungeons, I might be wrong and NC introduce mats via l2 store

in any scenario im not mad with the event, cheap on ncoin big at perfect on rewards !

players should support this!

cheerz

Is hard to understand how people are disappointed with a possibility of obtaining something that is only for an elite (elite who got it thanks to subordinate people, nothing more), of course; for the current dragon weapons owners seems is a threath for them (can be or they thing that). It is hard to understand how you are not able to find a real F2P game or just leave it .

This was known from rochand, come on; you know also the great jewelry will can be raised to level 5 thanks the store. This is the future!!, wake up, don't be fooled, stop crying, shut up and go out once and for all!

I go against the environment, I'm calm since HTH said that a +16 bloody weapon can be better than a dragon weapon.

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

Lol guys, maybe 1 weapon on all 3 servers will get made from this event.. Stage 1 only :D 

MS got today

Lindvior Caster

Valakas Thrower

Valakas Buster

Valakas Shaper

Valakas Slasher

Antharas Shaper

DH got thrower, shooter and stormer

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

Lol guys, maybe 1 weapon on all 3 servers will get made from this event.. Stage 1 only :D 

I think it might be more than that actually. There are about 4 people on Chronos that have the ability and brains to craft a stage 1 weapon if we had claws. As it so happens all 4 of us are in the same alliance.

Sunshine almost 2 years to craft a Valakas Slasher stage 1 and needed to sell a bunch of Dragon Claws to make it happen. With an ally that big it should have taken weeks at the most.

I have been collecting mats for fun and was able to do it in less than 4 months and I actually made a profit collecting them, made adena and got mats, go figure.

Truffle you crafted a stage 3 over the course of about what? 12 months tops?

Zureil has the ability to craft one almost any time he wants, just waiting for an event like this to get the one he wants.

And the 4th party I will not name because I'm only 99% sure if he has the ability/mats to craft the weapon or not so I will leave him out of this.

P.S. You know dragon claw event will come out in the next 6 months, but there will never be enough claws or mats on server for everyone. 

Good luck and happy hunting everyone.

Archived