Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Conguero

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dying game is dead. This is the beginning to the end. Once you all have drag weps (only frags) you will all quit. Cant go past 105 for over a year, pvp does not exist and server pop is dying every day. Keep spending that cash guys...lol

21 hours ago, Methadon said:

It is sooooooooooooooo funny to see so many DH crying about introducing the dragon fragments.

Even mighty QQtor or mighty Dudot took some time from theyr busy lives to post about that.

Why u cry DH so much? 

Lets not forget that Dh broke the naia server when they wanted to control everything manipulating the small errors of the game for theyr own good.( entering dragons while being dead and many many  more lame tactics just like that).U DH guys broke the naia server and now u complain? I understand that for u the L2 is a way to make money because u sell adena and game items ( I have some print screens from dh forums where u can see some dudes from dh selling adena and items for $...…"cake" for example but there are others too).U made this game dead on naia because for u is a bussines but u didn't took in consideration that ppl are not so stupid and that u will not be able to milk them for so long.Now u will not be able to sell dragon weapons anymore for $ (like u did with that antharas buster......8k $ a year ago).

Lol QQtor u don't care about new ppl ( maybe just for selling them adena and items for $).

Imo is a very good bussines decision from NCsoft…….let more ppl have dragon weapons.....I hope they will put dragon claws in store promos also.Why not? this way we will have more pvp more competition and something more to do(gathering materials to upgrade the weapons).

they are hypocrite metha, becouse when owar get lindvior shooter fragment, ON THIS EVENT, all say gz, congratz, all happy.

it's all about KARMA guys! for mighty Dragon Hunters clan, what u get now, its what u deserve becouse you destroy naia with ur antigame coward tactics

karma will give you max, a clan like you, for see how worse is to be hunted and farmed every day, and dont let any small clan to fight decent for a castle, or for raids.

karma give u dragon weapons event, and soon claws event, for see how worse is to be hunted by dragon weapons

and karma will make you quit also and cash out, exactly how you force a lot of ppl to quit and cash out.

so get back in ur cave, crying more becouse you will lose soon everything.

Well done Ncsoft, you just make justice, let the Apokalypse begins!

About hypocrisy

I can understand why DH are angry, to say the least
It is true, for DH l2 is a job and what would be the news?
They sell l2 items to people like aizen who buys them.

If ncwest staff would do their job probably tomorrow morning only draecke and mixa could log in

We want to talk about hypocrisy?
Let's talk about the morning stars [ms can also mean monstrous secret]
In my country they say pulcinella's secret meaning that everyone is aware of this secret.
A top clan in a desert server manages to farm, at most, 6 dragon claws per month. For his stage 3 truffle has employed 120 dragon claws.

That is 2 years of total farm on chronos. Too bad that truffle is on chronos since 1 year.
Ops sorry I forgot it. He farmed 120 dragon claws on the zaken server, closed 1 year ago, but you know truffle can still log in on zaken :)

Let's say things how they are. If they quit DH are just doing the only thing to do at this point.
Before you needed gear to acquire more gear.
Now it's just truffle's game. No skill at all only money.

Eg. Log in. Chronos aden sapphire lvl 6 2.000 $.

So, again, what is the news?

Edit. Sorry i've seen this later on

3 hours ago, Alcione said:

People spending 1/2/3k dollars and more in this "event" :ph34r: save some money for bread guys, month is soo long.

What are you talking about? This way of acting destroyed some gamers' life.

You let some gamer think that you can catch up with ppl like truffle with only 2.000 $ lol. This doesn't cover a month neither.

There was a post made on 4game forums, where ncwest staff can't delete it, made by a former ms member who stated truffle spent more than 500.000,00 $ on ncwest.

So again, what are you talking about?

if ppl want this game alive, all must understand we need healthy servers, not only a single winning side, and all lazy idiots joining it. if u let the power in hand of a single person or for only few people, power blind people, change them in worse. so healthy server means 2, or 3 strong opposite sides.

so actually its not nscoft fault, its about weak minds and miserable characters of ppl who kissing butts for a worm, nice, cousy place in a big clan, becouse they cant to nothing by their own forces.

so natural movement is if u see a clan monopolize and controll everything in a server, not joining them, but the opposite side.

10 minutes ago, Lo0neyTunes said:

if ppl want this game alive, all must understand we need healthy servers, not only a single winning side, and all lazy idiots joining it. if u let the power in hand of a single person or for only few people, power blind people, change them in worse. so healthy server means 2, or 3 strong opposite sides.

so actually its not nscoft fault, its about weak minds and miserable characters of ppl who kissing butts for a worm, nice, cousy place in a big clan, becouse they cant to nothing by their own forces.

so natural movement is if u see a clan monopolize and controll everything in a server, not joining them, but the opposite side.

No. It's a players' fault. When they publish a video they should post alongside. Hey look at me. Do you want to fight me? That's fine.

Put on the table more money than me. I've nothing against Truffle. He's the only human beeing on planet earth so dumb to spend that amount of money on a videogame.

NCWest is doing its work. The real hypocrisy is coming from the players.

6 hours ago, Truffle said:

4b65feb807c820f7ba67e50ba5abbbdc.jpgLol guys, maybe 1 weapon on all 3 servers will get made from this event.. Stage 1 only :D 

MS got today

Lindvior Caster

Valakas Thrower

Valakas Buster

Valakas Shaper

Valakas Slasher

Antharas Shaper

Right now perhaps yes but come on man.

you know dragonclaw event is around the corner and the MATS eventually too

You're hilarious Bable like truffle could care less about all of you :)

This sums up everything

21 hours ago, dUdot said:

I started to play Lineage, not DOTA for millionaires.

Imho L2 ncwest it's billionaires only so you're playing the wrong game bable. No offence.

Less than 24 hours, and in these few hours we saw more dragon fragments from this event than from loot of dragons. Around 5 years, dragon weapons were in the drop list, during this time, we had very few dragon weps, not talkin' about the useful one which we have very few.
Being honest it was the first event which I hoped to get NCwested, this event I wanted more than ever to get ZERO loot, and to end up with 5 fragments in the whole 3 servers, but looks like NCwest did what we asked for and increased the chances to get the top loot...
So now every other L2Store Sponsor has a fragment and the next thing they'll ask for is Dragon Claws, being honest, I already see this comin':

Make yourself a shirt +7 and get 1 dragon claw

or something like that.

source.gif
Anyway I hope the guys who are counting the millions there will have sometime to think how they can fix what they have done, not like there is a way to do it.
My congratulations for you, you did it, you killed something which is already dead for over 2 years, congrats. 
#NCwested #NCwasted
CAKEs to all <3

10 minutes ago, BmD said:

You're hilarious Bable like truffle could care less about all of you :)

This sums up everything

Imho L2 ncwest it's billionaires only so you're playing the wrong game bable. No offence.

I thought we were here to discuss the event and not to trashtalk.

i couldnt care about him or you either but why should i mention it when everyone is discussing it normally.

no need to start the usual hero trashtalk here. Its the forums not the hero chat

Well I accept all those new events, since we all want more shiny pixels since our graphics got better. I only request ncsoft to add shadow dragon weapons when there is nothing left. I will give some ncoin for it. xD Or replace those red libra hero weapons for temporary dragon weapons. It`s just an idea. :x 

Later we can discuss dragon events. Items that summon dragons, dragon packs. We had enough apoc weapon packs, let`s try dragon packs. Dragon soul shots, dragon arrows. We might even get dragon enchant scrolls. Damn,.. I even want to smoke a dragon. O.o

4 hours ago, BmD said:

What do you know about the game when you buy it instead of playing it? lol, dont make me laugh , wrong game.............

There is a misunderstanding bable.
Today I am a neutral player on innova classic.
The first time a former MS player came on classic and started telling stories of how you are used by truffle to get into instances and pvp nobody believed him.

When the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh, the eighth etc. have arrived, and they all told the same story and they were all from different cps all understood. Maybe DH are the rmt clan, who cares, but MS it's for sure the cheaters' clan.

Lol google for shinjiriu :D the best, well worst, scammer in L2 history in 5 continents haha.

I bet even Conguero doesn't know for sure how many times he has banned that kid with a strange haircut

L2 ncwest is just for billionaires, and ppl who are so addicted to a server that they don't know they are beeing scammed, badly, every second.

Just check what dudot posted on the first page and then ask you why he seemed the dumbest one to his friends' eyes.

so any updates on what to expect with the XP settings for the weekends aka is it on Base XP or like Vitality added afterwards ? cause if the latter then I would like to point out to everyone what the expected new XP rates are in the next update cause for example 104 -> 105 requires 50% LESS XP and 105 -> 106 12x less so imo it really is way easier & cheaper to just wait for end July/start August for the next update..

6a9abd010a94f65d27dd2647169b5799.png

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/657956/

7 hours ago, BmD said:

There is a misunderstanding bable.
Today I am a neutral player on innova classic.
The first time a former MS player came on classic and started telling stories of how you are used by truffle to get into instances and pvp nobody believed him.

When the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh, the eighth etc. have arrived, and they all told the same story and they were all from different cps all understood. Maybe DH are the rmt clan, who cares, but MS it's for sure the cheaters' clan.

Lol google for shinjiriu :D the best, well worst, scammer in L2 history in 5 continents haha.

I bet even Conguero doesn't know for sure how many times he has banned that kid with a strange haircut

L2 ncwest is just for billionaires, and ppl who are so addicted to a server that they don't know they are beeing scammed, badly, every second.

Just check what dudot posted on the first page and then ask you why he seemed the dumbest one to his friends' eyes.

Well im not in the same clan as him and never have been neither do i have the intention to do so.

about him using MS clan i dont know cant tell what the situation there is like.

I was just commenting on his post in this forum

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

so any updates on what to expect with the XP settings for the weekends aka is it on Base XP or like Vitality added afterwards ? cause if the latter then I would like to point out to everyone what the expected new XP rates are in the next update cause for example 104 -> 105 requires 50% LESS XP and 105 -> 106 12x less so imo it really is way easier & cheaper to just wait for end July/start August for the next update..

And if NCSoft wants L2 store sales to continue on xp items like people always do they will not lower the xp chart to that level. Yhat would also require someone to go in and edit files that they receive from Korea and I'm not sure if they are too lazy to do this or indeed greedy enough to do it. We will just have to wait and see. All I know that if they don't change it people will mass quit for sure.

On 6/21/2018 at 10:59 AM, BmD said:

About hypocrisy

I can understand why DH are angry, to say the least
It is true, for DH l2 is a job and what would be the news?
They sell l2 items to people like aizen who buys them.

If ncwest staff would do their job probably tomorrow morning only draecke and mixa could log in

We want to talk about hypocrisy?
Let's talk about the morning stars [ms can also mean monstrous secret]
In my country they say pulcinella's secret meaning that everyone is aware of this secret.
A top clan in a desert server manages to farm, at most, 6 dragon claws per month. For his stage 3 truffle has employed 120 dragon claws.

That is 2 years of total farm on chronos. Too bad that truffle is on chronos since 1 year.
Ops sorry I forgot it. He farmed 120 dragon claws on the zaken server, closed 1 year ago, but you know truffle can still log in on zaken :)

Let's say things how they are. If they quit DH are just doing the only thing to do at this point.
Before you needed gear to acquire more gear.
Now it's just truffle's game. No skill at all only money.

Eg. Log in. Chronos aden sapphire lvl 6 2.000 $.

So, again, what is the news?

Edit. Sorry i've seen this later on

What are you talking about? This way of acting destroyed some gamers' life.

You let some gamer think that you can catch up with ppl like truffle with only 2.000 $ lol. This doesn't cover a month neither.

There was a post made on 4game forums, where ncwest staff can't delete it, made by a former ms member who stated truffle spent more than 500.000,00 $ on ncwest.

So again, what are you talking about?

Simple answer to your questions and thoughts pepinio vs truffle . Pepinio is a guy who buyes everything he made stage 3 caster but he didn’t buy hands to play didn’t learn game mechanics to be factor in game can’t farm ( because truffle is there ) . About truffle he came from zaken started to farm , traded items for the feasts ( nova had hands on feasts but most of them are clueless like the guy with the +24 dark feasts so) truffle from day 1 is farming chronos until today  bosses that are meant to be farm from an entire clan to gear up an entire clan .today he is top gear and continue to farm . You ( player of lineage 2 ) have to spend more  if you Dont have hands don’t have  skills or if you don’t  have  clue  about the lineage 2 mechanism and the only think you know is the window of l2 store . Time is ticking . Tick tick tick . Spend ,  because this is NC WEST and any of your dreams can come true at the right price :) ( be the next pepinio ,  the legend . Just open l2 store and don’t complain . 

13 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Simple answer to your questions and thoughts pepinio vs truffle . Pepinio is a guy who buyes everything he made stage 3 caster but he didn’t buy hands to play didn’t learn game mechanics to be factor in game can’t farm ( because truffle is there ) . About truffle he came from zaken started to farm , traded items for the feasts ( nova had hands on feasts but most of them are clueless like the guy with the +24 dark feasts so) truffle from day 1 is farming chronos until today  bosses that are meant to be farm from an entire clan to gear up an entire clan .today he is top gear and continue to farm . You ( player of lineage 2 ) have to spend more  if you Dont have hands don’t have  skills or if you don’t  have  clue  about the lineage 2 mechanism and the only think you know is the window of l2 store . Time is ticking . Tick tick tick . Spend ,  because this is NC WEST and any of your dreams can come true at the right price :) ( be the next pepinio ,  the legend . Just open l2 store and don’t complain . 

Dude i've looked for the original post on 4games and i couldn't find it anymore.

Anyway i've found a reference on l2 rochard. The exact quote was something like the same money someone else would spend to buy 2 ferraris 488 gtb or more than 600.000,00 usd. Conguero himself doesn't earn this kind of money in 10 years.

Now with 600.000,00 spent in a videogame you don't need to have hands. All you need is a bunch of slaves.

And personally I think that with 600.000 usd I could buy a small republic in south america where i could run my own official l2 server with my 500.000 subjects just for fun.

I find this kind of spending habits a bit dumb but if you think it's ok well ....

I think its more dangerous to play 24/7 than pay 600k usd ?!?!?!?

but in sci-fi scenario. therefore i suggest all partys cashers and no cashers!

to usually play 2 hrs a day or 4 at maximum trust me you all will be happier and welthier in gme*!

cheers

Archived