Forums

PLZ announcement the exploit penalty!!!!!

RibaS

for many years  ppl like this uses all exploit cheats program's  to win the game   and never receive any  penalties  or warning .

The 99%  of ppl here we play with game with game rules  (all ppl can see it when some ppl cheat and no penalty  and this  make u feel donkey to play with rules when noone receive ban or  some penalties )

For the 1st time  something change here 

if GMs  keep it    this game  can be stay alive  and stop this slow RIP

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, voo said:

I have only been online a day and heard a ban just happened.  does it really make sense to ban people for teleporting tho? 

This is not your first round with NCWest... you managed to get away once ^_^ You know how the saying goes "fool me once..." xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

This is not your first round with NCWest... you managed to get away once ^_^ You know how the saying goes "fool me once..." xD

oh believe me cheaters cost me more real life money than ncwest ever has...but this topic doesnt really cost anyone real life money.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, voo said:

oh believe me cheaters cost me more real life money than ncwest ever has...but this topic doesnt really cost anyone real life money.

I would of if they made it dark

Edited by Degus

6 hours ago, RibaS said:

@hime  @juji 

PLZ announcement the penalty to receive the exploit players  

so all server can see  it   what happen 

friend for what purpose would gm announce the ban?
if you are banned for a maximum of 3 days.
People abuse and abuse others and others and will always abuse and continue.
same thing in snow orc's.
It may be the update but people abuse using bot with names a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 a8 a9 a10 in each spot taking care of where to appear already and where to check gm?
it would ban the bot only while the person enjoying it nothing happens.
game in the ruin.

On 6/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, voo said:

I have only been online a day and heard a ban just happened.  does it really make sense to ban people for teleporting tho? 

honestly, no it doesn't... not without context anyways...

the context youre missing is as follows:

• ms reported a player for using myteleport to access the top of a tree that was previously accessed with a wyvren (no different than the roof of parnassus that we've all had for years).
  • nc somehow decided that this player's location was indeed an exploit, since she was holding a blood sword, and she recieved a perma ban for it
    • this ban was later reversed after the player fully explained to them how she got there (NC was clueless)
    • its also worth mentioning how dumb this is, since you can still hide in castles, forts, ect.
  • following all of this, nc disabled blood swords for a month and a half and made numerous posts, both in game and on forums, about not using my teleports to participate in terrain exploits.

that brings us to the current bans... even though all these rules were put in place at the request of ms, they thought the rules didnt apply to them and used my teleport to port into the middle of an active siege ground.  now they are mad because they got the same treatment that the previously mentioned player recieved.

enjoy!

Edited by Aleira

19 minutes ago, Aleira said:

honestly, no it doesn't... not without context anyways...

the context youre missing is as follows:

• ms reported a player for using myteleport to access the top of a tree that was previously accessed with a wyvren (no different than the roof of parnassus that we've all had for years).
  • nc somehow decided that this player's location was indeed an exploit, since she was holding a blood sword, and she recieved a perma ban for it
    • this ban was later reversed after the player fully explained to them how she got there (NC was clueless)
    • its also worth mentioning how dumb this is, since you can still hide in castles, forts, ect.
  • following all of this, nc disabled blood swords for a month and a half and made numerous posts, both in game and on forums, about not using my teleports to participate in terrain exploits.

that brings us to the current bans... even though all these rules were put in place at the request of ms, they thought the rules didnt apply to them and used my teleport to port into the middle of an active siege ground.  now they are mad because they got the same treatment that the previously mentioned player recieved.

enjoy!

the place we were teleporting to was Aden Territory and NOT Aden Castle! The place that player was farming(not only that individual but many more) could not be accessed by just running up to the spot.

Also worth mentioning is that it was a NO FLYING ZONE! Unlike this, the myteleport spot was and is there for any1 to simply run to it and save it without having to glitch the geodara or run for months over mountain tops to get there!

Lastly, on the EU official server, Core, same teleport is used by any1 without any penalties. Hell, that same spot was being used by the same people who now reported us for years. I mean it was even being used by people other than MS on that SAME siege, but conveniently, only MS was banned and only their castle was taken away.

Guess the ''we cant interfere with in game issues nor have any say in it'' BS that so many times been quoted on the forums by our precious management team was a lie.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

44 minutes ago, ReaperGG said:

the place we were teleporting to was Aden Territory and NOT Aden Castle!

but yet, it was in the middle of an active siege ground.  so lets think about this more....

a simple coding glitch allowed a very small region of the siege field to register as aden territory.  

using a glitch to your advantage is an exploit.

the penalties for using terrain exploits were well defined due to your clan, and yet you decided to ignore them.

ive done the math and made the arguments... justice was served and now you all are crying like children that you received the same exact punishment that precedent dictated would happen. 

Edited by Aleira

Do u realize u r arguing with urself? @iAleira And it was definitely NOT in the middle of the siege ground it was at the edge of the pavement. and it wasnt just 1 spot mate, it was the whole bloody pavement, up and down.

I like how u bypassed everthing else on my post tho. Kinda like Jehovas Witnesses, getting the things that work out for them and leave out all the rest of the bible!

Someone hurt u, I get that but dont take it out on us bruv.

Ban is one thing but have the management team interfere with in game issues, it takes a lot more than just the notion of justice.

As far as justice goes pay attention to my next thread! ;)

The exploits of flaws of some players, is the majority of the intentional time, rarely against their will, namely in the situation of the graphics, bugs,textures...  related to the core of development : to be (teleport in places feeling being inaccessible). My teleport during a siege, it seems to be an intentional and strategic action.

Thanks !

• Like 1