Fair and Justice

To be Fair to all, GM should reconsider their option  

1.  Permaban Castle Leader that knowing it was Violation to Code of Conduct #18. 

1. Follower should get 3/7 days due to following orders from the Castle Leader.                                                                                                                                                                           

It has been said many of times. It is really unfair that this a cycle and it is injustices. Wyvern, Jump Skill and Teleport Books. What's next Wynn's summoning skills, Sagittarius Agathion Charm.

Quote: 

Greetings Adventurers,  

It has come to our attention that many players have been exploiting inaccessible locations of the game. These locations have been used to create unfair advantages not intended by the game.  

We will be adjusting a few game systems to prevent further abuse due to these terrain exploits. Using game exploits is a violation of our Rules of Conduct. Any players found exploiting the game by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s). If you have any inaccessible spots in your My Teleport bookmarks, please remove them.  

Thank you for your cooperation 

Hope this is not a duplicate post

Edited by GroupCaster

@GroupCaster are you new here ? Cheaters / Botters and RMT's rule the NCwest servers due to lack of live GM's. That is been going on for ever. 

80% of Top 150 on both servers are NOT leggit . All big clans are driven by RMT leaders who have ruined the game. 

When money are involved , fairness goes out of the window. Welcome to the real world !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GroupCaster said:

1.  Permaban Castle Leader that knowing it was Violation to Code of Conduct #18. 

It has been said many of times. It is really unfair that this a cycle and it is injustices. Wyvern, Jump Skill and Teleport Books. What's next Wynn's summoning skills, Sagittarius Agathion Charm.

Quote: 

Greetings Adventurers,  

It has come to our attention that many players have been exploiting inaccessible locations of the game. These locations have been used to create unfair advantages not intended by the game.  

We will be adjusting a few game systems to prevent further abuse due to these terrain exploits. Using game exploits is a violation of our Rules of Conduct. Any players found exploiting the game by any means will result in actions taken against their account(s). If you have any inaccessible spots in your My Teleport bookmarks, please remove them.  

Creating a new account to "attack" your enemies is lame imo.. You could use your main forum account to express your opinion.. Accounts with 1 post asking for the harsh punishment of other players are not to be taken seriously..

And in my opinion again, the penalty applied to the ones who exploited the bug was fair because they lost the advantage they obtained through the exploit... If they do it again then a ban would be more fair..

Lol the ratio of permabans to temp bans is so stupid...

It must be ncoin based, constantly people with a minor infraction are perma banned while others get warning... there is no consistencey with the gm actions.

good reading on the BBB for this game.. hypocriacy.

13 hours ago, GroupCaster said:

Quote: 

Greetings Adventurers,  

I guess I missed where the spot they used was "inaccessible". Anyone could run to and log that my teleport spot, no wyvern needed.

Does it need fixed, sure. 

Is it equally as bad that nova cried on the forums, discord, and talked to their irl GM friends at ncsoft to get ms banned and the castle removed?

Yes, yes it is... 

Enjoy loosing half of the comp on chronos. Most of the MS players already made chars on core. While ppl like ish, pope and karrigan think this is the funniest thing in the world, they should try looking in the mirror at what they have done in the past before being the L2 police on what's right and wrong.

Mass petition is aids. Figure out how to beat them, don't report them. Both sides of what happened are wrong, and so is the GM ban/castle removal.

For the record, im on naia, I don't care if chronos dies. But this entire event is aids to a 16 year old game.

• Like 2

I don't know the details since I couldn't care less about castle sieges, but the approach NCSoft take is ridiculous, NC Soft developed the code in a way that it allows this to happen, so why can't they just fix that instead of threatening and banning users?

Either it's a bug or a feature working as designed. If it's a bug, fix that!

Edited by Helvie
  • Like 3