Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Night Market coins can still be exchanged at the Dimensional Merchant for one week and will be deleted during the maintenance next week.
  • King Watermelon's Revenge event will end in one week.
    • Seed of Revenge event items will also be deleted next week.
  • Eva's Hair Accessory Tickets will be available in the L2 Store for one week.
  • The 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack coupon code will expire.
  • The 16th Anniversary consumable event items below will be deleted:
    • Einhasad's Protection - Event
    • Maliss's High-grade HP Potion - Event
    • Shining Scroll of Mood Melody - Event
    • Scroll: Fire Dragon's Blessing - Event
    • My Teleport Scroll - Event
    • Chapa Transformation Scroll - Song Dance - Event
    • Special Dragon's Fruit Lv. 2 - Event
    • Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event and Regular version
    • Feather of Blessing - Event

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

2 hours ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

• The 16th Anniversary consumable event items below will be deleted:
    • Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event and Regular version

I sincerely apologize, but why regular version will be deleted? It does not have expiry date on it, as well as people were getting them from night coin boxes, which is a paid product. I don't think it is good customer experience when first you sell them something and then take it away.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and this is acceptable experience and/or I'm mixing something up?

Thanks in advance!

-Never.

• L2 Team
40 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

I sincerely apologize, but why regular version will be deleted? It does not have expiry date on it, as well as people were getting them from night coin boxes, which is a paid product. I don't think it is good customer experience when first you sell them something and then take it away.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and this is acceptable experience and/or I'm mixing something up?

Thanks in advance!

-Never.

The event and regular version of the Lv. 2 Dragon's Special Elixir will be deleted tomorrow. The Dragon's Special Elixir from the Night Market Treasure Chest is Lv. 1 and is not included for deletion. There is a red notice on the tooltips of items that are scheduled to be deleted along with the countdown.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The event and regular version of the Lv. 2 Dragon's Special Elixir will be deleted tomorrow. The Dragon's Special Elixir from the Night Market Treasure Chest is Lv. 1 and is not included for deletion. There is a red notice on the tooltips of items that are scheduled to be deleted along with the countdown.

Oh, my bad, I probably have to check my eyes. Thanks for your prompt clarification!

-Never.

• Amraith pinned this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic