Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?

Divekio

There have been so many changes in the game as of late and I feel like we should reevaluate not being able to declare war to a clan that has less than 15 players in it. There are several people taking advantage of this. They keep the clan at 14 people and are pk’ing others in the game with no consequences besides a “debuff”. They can attend siege and not have war declared as well. They run around griefing other players and clans. If they do not want war, they should refrain from doing such things and war will not be declared. They should not be exempt from having consequences for their actions. Some have even gone as far as to purchase new clans to put other members in to prevent war from being declared on them. I feel like they are taking advantage of the under 15 members limit and it’s not intended for what they are doing. Thank You!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Divekio said:

There have been so many changes in the game as of late and I feel like we should reevaluate not being able to declare war to a clan that has less than 15 players in it. There are several people taking advantage of this. They keep the clan at 14 people and are pk’ing others in the game with no consequences besides a “debuff”. They can attend siege and not have war declared as well. They run around griefing other players and clans. If they do not want war, they should refrain from doing such things and war will not be declared. They should not be exempt from having consequences for their actions. Some have even gone as far as to purchase new clans to put other members in to prevent war from being declared on them. I feel like they are taking advantage of the under 15 members limit and it’s not intended for what they are doing. Thank You!

100% agree

If they can really fix the forced pk issue then there is no reason to have a clan member limit on declaring wars.  Issue for me was having a newbie alt clan with low toons that were forced into a war by people exploiting macro use.

1 minute ago, justAnotherISS said:

I agree, also any clans that attended siege with 14 players during siege and got castle should be reset and banned for 7 days for taking advantage of such an exploit.

Couldn't agree more.It is obviously an exploit in my opinion, but this is why forum exist so people can share their toughts. Thank You!

@Divekio, the issue you describe goes both ways.  I have seen abuses on the other side as well.  People who automatically go to war with someone to impede them from retaliating to griefing.  You present one side of the story, but not the other.  It's because of the griefing and the attitudes of pvp'ers like yourself that people find ways to hide, not the other way around.  The game is big enough to allow people to play the game they want to play.  But I'm fairly certain that you don't understand that because you believe everyone should be subject to your whims.

• Like 1

they have more than 10 support clans and are jumping from one to the other so as not to involve the principal .... now they are manipulating the FS clan to take advantage of active wars and then leave to be able to level up without being punished .. that yes and EXPLORE GAME FAILURE ...

2 minutes ago, Galador said:

@Divekio, the issue you describe goes both ways.  I have seen abuses on the other side as well.  People who automatically go to war with someone to impede them from retaliating to griefing.  You present one side of the story, but not the other.  It's because of the griefing and the attitudes of pvp'ers like yourself that people find ways to hide, not the other way around.  The game is big enough to allow people to play the game they want to play.  But I'm fairly certain that you don't understand that because you believe everyone should be subject to your whims.

One cannot go automatically to war as you saying , have to kill the other player 5 times, sorry buddy you are wrong .

4 minutes ago, Divekio said:

One cannot go automatically to war as you saying , have to kill the other player 5 times, sorry buddy you are wrong .

Clans like yours use the macro pk bug to get the other clan to get 5 kills. Sorry Buddy.

Edited by Cochise

Not an exploit!

This is game mechanic of clans with less than 15 people so larger clans cannot bully smaller clans into doing what they want. Are you a bully Divekio? Because it sounds like you want to war and bully smaller clans into getting what you want.

@Divekio so I'm wrong because you say so?  LOL!  Think!  It's a deterrent and it's used that way.  When a clan declares a war, it deters another clan from killing the other clan's players to avoid activating the war.  Where exactly was I wrong?  I already said that you wouldn't understand, because that's not the way your mind thinks.  But we aren't all the same, and we don't all feel the same way that you do.  I'm sure that eats at you every day all day long.  :P

There have been multiple times where certain clans were forcing war declaration kills. What ure looking for is basically "hey if we war u, u wont be able to attack us, because i know u don't war. But we will keep trying to get our war up with u by force flagging just like multiple times before". 
Doesn't seem fair now, does it? I mean, even if u get a war on the 14ppl clan, whats stopping those ppl from just detagging and doing same thing? U can't declare wars on untagged people either.

And whenever 14 ppl clans "run around griefing other players and clans" as u so put it... u can fight back, cant u? They are flagged aren't they? How many times have u been the one who "runs around griefing people and clans"? It was even recorded. So please, carry on about how 14 people clans "run around and grief people".

1 minute ago, LordCrypt said:

Not an exploit!

This is game mechanic of clans with less than 15 people so larger clans cannot bully smaller clans into doing what they want. Are you a bully Divekio? Because it sounds like you want to war and bully smaller clans into getting what you want.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

1 minute ago, L0RELEI said:

There have been multiple times where certain clans were forcing war declaration kills. What ure looking for is basically "hey if we war u, u wont be able to attack us, because i know u don't war. But we will keep trying to get our war up with u by force flagging just like multiple times before". 
Doesn't seem fair now, does it? I mean, even if u get a war on the 14ppl clan, whats stopping those ppl from just detagging and doing same thing? U can't declare wars on untagged people either.

And whenever 14 ppl clans "run around griefing other players and clans" as u so put it... u can fight back, cant u? They are flagged aren't they? How many times have u been the one who "runs around griefing people and clans"? It was even recorded. So please, carry on about how 14 people clans "run around and grief people".

^^^^^^^ALSO  THIS^^^^^^

Just now, Cochise said:

Clans like your use the macro pk bug to get the other clan to get 5 kills. Sorry Buddy.

The game now allows any player set up their farming MONSTERS only so cannot kill no other players . Sorry buddy i dont know what exploits you are talking about my clan plays the game clean.

26 minutes ago, Divekio said:

what nonsense are you talking about?
you took advantage and did the same in magmeld
are you crying now?
turns into a boy.
before we cry about it we must wait for them to fix all the problems of the game.