Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?

Divekio

dunno how you come up w/ exploit, surely not clear as day, makes no sense actually, to me.  show me where anything change.  wtf does having a castle have to do with wars in that sense, if it's a real clan and took it, that's even better then the 40 member clan taking it, ever try?  I have.  i don't get your logic...  why do I have to pvp by your rules?  pvp on siege field and bullying low level clans by sending unnecessary war are by far 2 different things, imo 

castle siege was meant for everyone to participate, shouldn't effect the next 2 weeks game play cuz some 1 needs to see his name blue by killing some 1 7 levels lower and afk wasting real money and time.  

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

dunno how you come up w/ exploit, surely not clear as day, makes no sense actually, to me.  show me where anything change.  wtf does having a castle have to do with wars in that sense, if it's a real clan and took it, that's even better then the 40 member clan taking it, ever try?  I have.  i don't get your logic...  why do I have to pvp by your rules?  pvp on siege field and bullying low level clans by sending unnecessary war are by far 2 different things, imo 

castle siege was meant for everyone to participate, shouldn't effect the next 2 weeks game play cuz some 1 needs to see his name blue by killing some 1 7 levels lower and afk wasting real money and time.  

perhaps your sentences don't make sense amigo, some may try to read and decodify your lines, and the result will be the same every time, senseless rage ... you should pay me for anger management lessons ... 

no war no siege, simple, NCwest is called to answer, not angry boogers  :D

My 2cents before this thread gets locked.

On Naia, clans use war system to exploit players as well. Can't fight back if there's a war dec and don't want to open war. While the declaring clan gets to walk all over you. Or prevent clans not willing to open war from fighting back in sieges..

I would say take it a step further and force all "counted members" in clan be minimum 105 and recently active. Due to dead clans with 1-3 people also exploiting the war system to take advantage of PvE clans.

To the OP, honestly just sounds like you're mad you can't gank afks.. Cause that's all wars have come down to anyway.

Edited by TheHaggarDagger
correction
  • Like 1

I’ve seen these people who hide in 14 member clans brag and laugh about their situation and exploit. They PK PVP clan members, then mock them for not being able to open war. They are not in these 14 member clans as a method to prevent being griefed, rather they are the ones who actively grief others by PK and proudly admit they are exploiting while mocking PVP clans that they can’t war them back. There is evidence of this if you check Hero Shout and world shout history.

complaining on forums and to gm's about tiny non war clans and using teleports to ban players...what is going on with L2?  guess its better than rmt and programs which used to be the problem....L2 making progress.

So u can register for siege and if u die u dont lose xp ,right ?(apart the fact ofc u can cast if u can ). So 14 or 70  at the end is the same cause lets say u worry about been hit by a clan u dont have war!

I m in clan(with more than 14ppl but they are some friends alts) that every now and then i register for siege just for the fun and i always get war declaration so for the next week after siege i have to look out just in case smthing happens!

My main is in a clan that had a castle and cause of the counts during siege for war we had to watch out ...i mean defending the castle was almost impossible..dont hit that clan..dont hit the other!

Imo 14 clan ppl isnt exploit! Cause if its exploit for siege why isnt exploit for ppl that detag to join such clans for xp or even grief ppl with pks ?To me doesnt make any sense..As far as siege is concerned if u r registered to siege and xp loss isnt included u can pvp..no need to have active war..

• Like 1

The system should be revamped with intelligence but i lost hope because if devs and GMs can't solve an easy issue as the teleport one, without banning entire clans, here things seems much complicated.

I think that the base idea was just and fair. The protection of smalls clans who can't or don't want to pvp is a thing that i see positive.

Certainly the way the system is used on Chronos by the usual suspects, is completely unfair. The guys follow their main clan at war with enemies, wait for everybody get flagged, then attack from behind.

When they win good and brag when they loose mass report for alleged eula violations.

This is where we stand!

• Like 1

you can't have everything when there are soo many clans, you can't avoid war and then go take a castle, is not fair.

you choose to not pvp, then u don't need a castle, castles should be for all the large active clans willing to fight fair for it !

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oscar2132 said:

you can't have everything when there are soo many clans, you can't avoid war and then go take a castle, is not fair.

you choose to not pvp, then u don't need a castle, castles should be for all the large active clans willing to fight fair for it !

soooooo....the alt clans of active clans do they have the right to get castle according to u? I guess the answer is no from what u say ..

Edited by Trixas

14 minutes ago, oscar2132 said:

Also define large ..apparently 14 isnt large but 15 is large i guess... O.o

I haven't been in a castle-owning clan for a number of years.  Haven't really cared to participate tbh.  However, I have participated in sieges, and at times we were able to take a castle.  This conversation is just typical activist thinking here.  First, sieges are not, I repeat for the hard of hearing, not a clan war.  Any clan that meets the requirement should be able to register for a siege.  Period.  The idea that an un-registered clan comes on the field and changes the tide for the eventual winner is not new.  It has been going on since the sieges began.  Clans have paid other clans to be mercenaries for hire to turn the tide.  The fact that it's an alt clan to a different clan really doesn't matter.  It's about the players.  There are always going to be stronger and better players in the game.  Get over it.

The issue here is that in this new entitlement generation some people believe that they should be able to win even if it means hurting their enemies through external politics, like protesting or petitioning the GMs with a bogus claim.  Winning a castle is easy.  Just bring the biggest and baddest that you have and take it.  If you can't, work harder, make alliances, and if necessary, spend more money.  But don't cry because you don't like the outcome, and then take it off the battlefield by griefing the participants of the siege via the clan war system.  The siege system and the clan war system are two different things, for a reason.  This whole conversation is being propagated by losers, and sore losers at that.

Edited by Galador
typo
  • Like 4

I've been in a few clans under level 11 since I've returned. Each one has had a war my MS dropped on them for no other reason than to grief. The only reason "Love"Banditos (yeah, talk about love, right?) didn't declare war was because they were "rebuilding" and trying to stay off the radar. With MS gone, Divekio wants to steamroll over the server's lowbies, to ensure his clan can become the next MS. You're upset that you don't have all the control and power to dictate when and where you fight. YOU WANT COMPLETE POWER OVER EVERYTHING DIVEKIO. Let me tell you, the world doesn't work like that and the game of L2 doesn't revolve around you. If you want to win PvP, then flag and make it work. But if you're losing to 14 member clan consistently, that doesn't say much about the 14 member clans, but it says everything about your clan. If you can't win against a 14 member clan as a "powerhouse" clan, you may need to reconsider who you're adding to your clan and what type of player you are. But alas, it's your way or the highway it seems, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, CaptainSmiles said:

I've been in a few clans under level 11 since I've returned. Each one has had a war my MS dropped on them for no other reason than to grief.

When I came back to the game a few years back I was in a small clan which posed absolutely no threat to anyone really and even then there was that constant ms declaration because apparently a clan with lowbie toons has to be nova alts/pets. This is by no means a new thing. They just want to expand their crap to all clans.

2 hours ago, CaptainSmiles said:

I've been in a few clans under level 11 since I've returned. Each one has had a war my MS dropped on them for no other reason than to grief. The only reason "Love"Banditos (yeah, talk about love, right?) didn't declare war was because they were "rebuilding" and trying to stay off the radar. With MS gone, Divekio wants to steamroll over the server's lowbies, to ensure his clan can become the next MS. You're upset that you don't have all the control and power to dictate when and where you fight. YOU WANT COMPLETE POWER OVER EVERYTHING DIVEKIO. Let me tell you, the world doesn't work like that and the game of L2 doesn't revolve around you. If you want to win PvP, then flag and make it work. But if you're losing to 14 member clan consistently, that doesn't say much about the 14 member clans, but it says everything about your clan. If you can't win against a 14 member clan as a "powerhouse" clan, you may need to reconsider who you're adding to your clan and what type of player you are. But alas, it's your way or the highway it seems, right?

I am not talking about low players in low clans , i am talking about big players in 14 players clans griefing others and taking advantage of this for pvp  . And as for LosBandidos clan , we do not pk players , we do not ks, neither declare war unless clans or players that attacked us .No clan on this server can say got war declaration from LosBandidos for no reason . Thank You!

Edited by Divekio

u are trying to force a clan war in things that is not involved cos have PVP zone, so if they attack u, they go pink, kill him u dont need a war for that.

or u can kill them inside the pvp zone.

u are trying to force them into something they dont want to be involved cos they participate in siege/swords.

that sound like harrasment

Edited by Nawdur

1 minute ago, Nawdur said:

u are trying to force a clan war in things that is not involved cos have PVP zone, so if they attack u, they go pink, kill him u dont need a war for that.

or u can kill them inside the pvp zone.

u are trying to force them into something they dont want to be involved cos they participate in siege/swords.

that sound like harrasment

It sounds to me like exploiting from this clans, cause if they wouldnt want be involved in pvp they wouldnt pk,grief or participate in mass pvp , waiting for clans who have wars to use skills then they hit after,taking an unfair advantage . 

4 minutes ago, Divekio said:

It sounds to me like exploiting from this clans, cause if they wouldnt want be involved in pvp they wouldnt pk,grief or participate in mass pvp , waiting for clans who have wars to use skills then they hit after,taking an unfair advantage . 

u are mixing things

fight for sword have pvp zone

fight for castle have pvp zone

clan war no need pvp zone.

they want participate on game events, but dont want a 24x7 pvp.

go and pk them and be happy

having 14 members clans have bad things too, friendly fire beteween friendlys clans for example.

Edited by Nawdur

13 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

u are mixing things

fight for sword have pvp zone

fight for castle have pvp zone

clan war no need pvp zone.

they want participate on game events, but dont want a 24x7 pvp.

go and pk them and be happy

having 14 members clans have bad things too, friendly fire beteween friendlys clans for example.

I dont want pk nobody, i want all who participate in pvp events and are tagged in clans have the same combat rules, not as now , when this people abuse a game mechanic to gain advantage in pvp . If it is no advantage about it why you all cry so much you dont want it changed ? We want play the game nice not exploiting like you.

Edited by Divekio

that is where u wrong u keep mixing things, the part of exist a pvp zone make a pvp event that is not need clan war.

kill them, maybe u are mistaken the thing cos for me is a bug that a kill in pvp zone count for clan war. when both are signed in same castle dont count :)

Edited by Nawdur

4 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

that is where u wrong u keep mixing things, the part of exist a pvp zone make a pvp event that is not need clan war.

kill them, maybe u are mistaken the thing cos for me is a bug that a kill in pvp zone count for clan war. when both are signed in same castle dont count :)

I am not mistaken , in order to get to the pvp zone one has to pass through safe zone . To explain you more , while clans who have wars can fight allong the way this players in the 14 players clans unless flagged people have to pk them, and as the pk system it is now it is difficult do that . So for that i say they have an unfair advantage so if the pk system changed this 14 limit cap for clan wars should change also .And that is only part of the problem, this people do kill other clan by pk for farm spots and those clans cannot declare war to them because of the 14 player limit .Not everyone is willing to be pk like this bullies in 14 player clans. Thank You for replying to the post.

Edited by Divekio

why is unfair? if u dont have war with them, and they dont have war with you. That is fair, force a clan to get a clan war, cos want to participate in a game event. that is harrasment.

just wait them inside the pvp zone and fight.

Edited by Nawdur

2 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

why is unfair if u dont have war with them and they dont have war with you? that is fair, force a clan to get a clan war cos want to participate in a game event that is harrasment.

I see it is too complicated for you to understand, i tried my best, sorry maybe you will understand later, not everything in this game reduces to harrasment .