Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?

Divekio

13 hours ago, oscar2132 said:

the game has both pvp and pve content, and wars are old as the world, i wanna be able to declare war to a clan that has less than 14 members and they pk me or my friends, or for any other reason, and i can't.

isn't this harassment? isn't this cheating? NCwest should update the rules to the actual situation !

No it is not. because if they really want pk you or your friends, sending war wont change a thing. They can leave clan and kill u untagged.

What's the next move? send war to a single player because he is killing you and ur friends?

Oh my, this is the biggest "Karen" asking for the manager because her coupons expired and register wont scan them i have ever seen. How is this not locked yet? GMS can you please just tell this dude and his clan if 51 players (i had to look it up, yes he is complaining of 7 people in a 14 or less clan) to stop leaving town or dont flag? or uninstall?

Am i to believe 51 players can not handle this small clan? and someone was QQing about xp loss... ISSs and Healers have 100% rez, Brez is for sale in all the stores cheap, and the amount of self salvations out there can be staggering.   "Ncsoft please change the rules for me so i can farm people afk AND have a light castle

IMO GMs should respond if an official answer to shut everyone (me included) up and lock this useless thread.

Edited by CantQuitL2
  • Thanks 1

Wait! Don't close the thread yet!  I still have 2 more cents to throw into the till !!!

LineageII was originally created to be a pvp + pve game.  ( Well it used to be a lot more fun than it is now, had tons of fun quests to do, and since then all the fun quests have slipped by the wayside; but that is neither here nor there.)  I think fun and fun quests should deservedly be posted as a different forum thread topic.

Please exsqueeze me for rambling.  :)

It used to be that the word "CAREBEAR" was used almost exclusively to denote low level pve players who either would not or could not be any good at pvp'ing other players.  These players who were dubbed "CAREBEARS" had a rough going in this game.

It seems to me that LineageII has risen out of the ashes of the game it originally was.  A new day has dawned in a new age.

A new Chapter is born !

I officially name this new day and age in LineageII as:

"THE RISE OF THE CAREBEARS".

I'm not mentioning any names here of who these CAREBEARS are for fear of reprisal; but if you have the good sense in your head that God has given you I think you can decide for yourself who is CAREBEAR and who is not CAREBEAR.

CAREBEARS generally tend to CRY THE LOUDEST and CRY THE MOST OFTEN; just saying..........

They tend to occupy more than their fair share of shouting.

One last thought before I go.

The saying in this game should be:  "Don't poke the CAREBEAR".

To sum it up, some people asking that you cant participate in sieges unless you have wars and yet they hold castles for months on alt clans with no wars.

Hypocrisy at its finest form

On 24.6.2020 at 6:52 PM, Sid said:

It is true, it is not possible that you are bothering others without consequences, @Juji should consider this

Greeting Adventurers,

We would like to remind you that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We have had several incidents in the past few months where we took action against multiple accounts and involved local authorities.

Some example of harassment include:

• Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others
  • Threatening violence or bodily harm in game or in real life
  • Extorting by PK for hunting spots, items, or Adena   

MS kept pking us since January straight every night whilst we afk xped in Hunting spots. They even made up storys of us being a Alt Clan of their Rivals and declared War NO Consequences for them!

MS kept killstealing our Monsters in Coalmines with their Alts who used Toplvl equiptment to shrink/eliminate our xp to 0. NO Consequences for them again!

MS/LB kept pking ppl on Dino Island so nobody could farm "Items" again NO Consequences for them.

MS/LB kept all Castles with Alt Clans so they could get all the Castle Adena every second Week, NO Consequences

As you can see MS/LB got away with alot of plenty without Consequences!

On 25.6.2020 at 8:06 PM, Divekio said:

I am not talking about low players in low clans , i am talking about big players in 14 players clans griefing others and taking advantage of this for pvp  . And as for LosBandidos clan , we do not pk players , we do not ks, neither declare war unless clans or players that attacked us .No clan on this server can say got war declaration from LosBandidos for no reason . Thank You!

Your Clan is known to invite People who scam others.

Also theres been plenty of times your Clannies just run into a Spot and say Spot Taken move on or pk.

And or just pk straight away.

Your Picture of what your Clan is, is getting destroyed by the Random People you invite to Clan. 

This thread is funny.

Nine pages of posts complaining about something that the creator and is clan used to do all the time when they played in Freya server. Back then he knew why the system was like it is, but now apparently he doesn't know anymore... Only Divekio... Keep the funny stuff coming Divekio! ;)

Edited by BurnCycle
typos

All Lies Matter Players.
Best way to delete clan not active on 14 member and stop exploit in the game and shame bot.
-New The Importance of a Clan
ALT Clan Member For War change conditions below:
*Clan War can only be made in increments of 5 members, i.e. 5 vs 5, 10 vs. 10, 15 vs. 15, 20 vs 20, 25 vs. 25, 30 vs. 30, 40 vs. 40 and 50 vs. 50.
*Leaving a Clan the penalty is 14 days after joining a clan.

clan-14.jpg

On 24/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, Divekio said:

There have been so many changes in the game as of late and I feel like we should reevaluate not being able to declare war to a clan that has less than 15 players in it. There are several people taking advantage of this. They keep the clan at 14 people and are pk’ing others in the game with no consequences besides a “debuff”. They can attend siege and not have war declared as well. They run around griefing other players and clans. If they do not want war, they should refrain from doing such things and war will not be declared. They should not be exempt from having consequences for their actions. Some have even gone as far as to purchase new clans to put other members in to prevent war from being declared on them. I feel like they are taking advantage of the under 15 members limit and it’s not intended for what they are doing. Thank You!

Divekio I am sorry to tell you that you are completely wrong the game is like that and that way of playing is as valid as the others.
If by chance they lowered the limit to 5 players, would it not matter if they put it on 1 player, who is perhaps new to l2?
Top gear or Advanced Gear people only enter clans like that by using the skills they don't really need. 1 player with your gear for example does not need a clan and can go alone on the server killing everything he wants,
proving to be the best Pvp / Pk on the server, something that Chronos has forgotten. I started on shilen server and people played like this. You could see any top clanless player killing all the best clans with siege castle or if they had dark castle giving pk to all.
That the most unfortunate thing about chronos is that nobody has dark castel "All time tell My clan top pvper but 0dark castel" while in Shilen / Freya the servers have lived for 5/6 years, all castles dark pvp free for all in all areas when you see 1 clan member  from castel. In chronos ? Where where ?

In my clan, they usually do it when they want to kill clan people who usually wage war, they leave the clan, they go without a clan, they are killing people for 2 or 3 days, and they return to a clan that serves your idea? You're welcome xD little idea of l2 you have.

Remember no need clan for kill your clan o other top clan. You have suficient gear for play solo and kill all solo. The real Top Pvper/pk player play without clan. Are same play in 1 clan lvl 13 and only 1 member in clan.  O 1 clan lvl 5 and 0 skills only fur funy crest and only 1 member. 

Edited by Rinoita

Yes you can set macro to monsters only, however aoe attacks and skills still flag other flagged players without forced attack or forced skill use, that has to be changed.  PK'ers use this flaw in the system now to their advantage to avoid going red.

PK'ers will abuse this very flaw to force war on those who don't want it, so they can avoid pk penalties.

@Juji @Hime this should be addressed,  If players aren't using forced modes of attack, with the games available multiple options to do so.  They shouldn't be forced from a PK situation into a PVP situation without them choosing to do so.  As stated pk'ers have been using this in an exploitative manner to harass players.

Edited by BeckyBuilder
tag added
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MiniHero said:

Simple solution to this problem:

14 day penalty to leave and rejoin clans.

Ban any person in below 14 member clans who use this exploit to abuse the PvP system and PK players.

Pretty sure this is Divekio's alt, but anyways

A) There is no problem that needs a solution

B) Penalty only discourages people to play actively, 14 day penalty = bored and quit

C) There is no exploit, the fact you don't wanna understand that is not others problems.  You are askin that the pvp system be adjusted specifically for you, that's not gonna happen, nor should it.

The system was meant to protect weaker clans from stronger bigger clans.

Now it is used by 14 top players, mainly heroes, to avoid fair pvp and attack castles without having to fight before the siege zone and to attack undeclared enemy clans from behind when they start pvpping their own proper wars with other clans. In the process causing 100% exp loss.

If you wanna say and repeat that it is fair play and "working as intended" you can, but it wont change the reality of the things.

12 minutes ago, Endlesswar said:

The system was meant to protect weaker clans from stronger bigger clans.

Now it is used by 14 top players, mainly heroes, to avoid fair pvp and attack castles without having to fight before the siege zone and to attack undeclared enemy clans from behind when they start pvpping their own proper wars with other clans. In the process causing 100% exp loss.

If you wanna say and repeat that it is fair play and "working as intended" you can, but it wont change the reality of the things.

You mean it won't change the way you want to play the game.  If your 50 member clan is weaker then his 14 member clan, again, no ones problem but yours.  WTF you even need a castle there for if you just wanna straight pvp?  Castle siege and clan war are 2 complete different animals, stop trying to make them the same.  You want everyone else to die off field and lose xp so the top clan doesn't have to worry about it?  gtfo.  

• Like 1

If you fight off field and die by a clan war you dont loose exp... very little exp loss

What are you talking about.... 

You seem rusty on clan wars....tbh you are neutral ... never saw you in a war ..

So maybe you are the one who should 

Gtfo?

6 minutes ago, Endlesswar said:

If you fight off field and die by a clan war you dont loose exp... very little exp loss

You seem rusty on clan wars....tbh you are neutral ... never saw you in a war ..

Gtfo?

Then you are new to game, welcome to L2.   Which is it, you don't lose xp, or very little? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Endlesswar said:

Gtfo?

"quoted" If you fight off field and die by a Clan war you do not loose exp... very little exp loss "quote end"

So which one is it or are you not sure yet Endless not loose exp or lose little? you seem rusty on Clan wars maybe cause your a Neutral hiding behind some strong people so you can xp without them ganking you.

Why are you in a wannabe Top pvp clan if you are afraid to lose full xp deaths?

Back in the Day Clan leaders kicked people like you for complaining about xp lose instandly. its called Dead weight. 

So you want everyone else to lose xp offfield so your not losing full death xp. 

So u guys starting all those 14man topics because you guys complain about XP lose? 

LB/MS bullied and pked the Server the last 12 months and nobody started a Topic about it. WOW you guys are funny.

No apparently you missed the point.

We are not complaining about the exp lost. That is an ancillary consequence. We are complaining about some specific situations where the 14 players clan used, or better abused, to obtain un unfair advantage in the game.

7 minutes ago, Endlesswar said:

No apparently you missed the point.

We are not complaining about the exp lost. That is an ancillary consequence. We are complaining about some specific situations where the 14 players clan used, or better abused, to obtain un unfair advantage in the game.

You're on your own here man, you and Divekio.  No 1 else sees the exploit or unfair advantage you are referring to.  Telling clans they have to accept war in order to participate in siege is just dumb.  It's a 2 hour event every other week that you wanna keep others from participating in because they didn't spend as much money as you.   

It's not a matter of money..... the 14 players clan is not poor either.

Maybe you didn't live directly the actions that I assisted to..... 

There should be a procedure in this game to assess these issues properly without the need of massreporting or forum fighting.

24 minutes ago, Endlesswar said:

It's not a matter of money..... the 14 players clan is not poor either.

Maybe you didn't live directly the actions that I assisted to..... 

There should be a procedure in this game to assess these issues properly without the need of massreporting or forum fighting.

So you are referring to 1 particular clan and you want to change the rules for everyone else because 1 clan is owning you, that's what I am reading here.  So again, you want every other clan 14 or less members to suffer for the actions of the clan you don't like?  Entitled much?

1 hour ago, Endlesswar said:

You like to play with words. Everybody knows that on Chronos the main war has been between 2 sides....

This is very funny post. Only you and Divekio, and probably some alts are defending that situation.

So let me understand. The pk system has changed, and it had a big impact on bullies. Its clear that you guys can't pk/harrass the whole server as you did the last couple of years.

And i am referring to MS/LB. Griefing, pking, declaring wars, trashtalking and many more. Because you can? 

The current pvp system is bully friendly and looks like bullies having hard to accept any changes. And yet, you are guys crying about the 14 members clans, because you can't bully them! And trying to act like this is a bug!  

MS and LB are the pure example of how karma works. The 1 clan running to other server after recent exploits (MS) and the other clan is left alone in the server without friends (LB).

You are the only responsible of your actions. Neither NCwest, neither 14 members clans, neither NO ONE! 

Happy week.

• Like 1