Is 14 players clan an exploit in the game ?

Divekio

3 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

There have been multiple times where certain clans were forcing war declaration kills. What ure looking for is basically "hey if we war u, u wont be able to attack us, because i know u don't war. But we will keep trying to get our war up with u by force flagging just like multiple times before". 
Doesn't seem fair now, does it? I mean, even if u get a war on the 14ppl clan, whats stopping those ppl from just detagging and doing same thing? U can't declare wars on untagged people either.

And whenever 14 ppl clans "run around griefing other players and clans" as u so put it... u can fight back, cant u? They are flagged aren't they? How many times have u been the one who "runs around griefing people and clans"? It was even recorded. So please, carry on about how 14 people clans "run around and grief people".

Then whoever is in a 14 player clan and pk another player should be permanently banned .

2 minutes ago, Xiang said:

what nonsense are you talking about?
you took advantage and did the same in magmeld
are you crying now?
turns into a boy.
before we cry about it we must wait for them to fix all the problems of the game.

FYI i never played in magmeld server, we speak seriously here if you just came to flame please mind your businiess.

Edited by Divekio

3 minutes ago, Divekio said:

Then whoever is in a 14 player clan and pk another player should be permanently banned .

Ure saying whoever PKs another person should be banned? Thats part of the game. Whats the difference if a person is untagged or a 14 person clan? Write them a ticket and u'll see their response. And ure also saying that EVERYONE is 14 ppl clans dedicates their lives to PKing other "bigger" clans, lol. 

A 14 person clan should not be able to take a castle 100%! The rules are differnt for clans that are 14 players or below giving an advantage. This is not fair to the rest of the server that is not exploiting this 

2 minutes ago, Lolzec said:

100% agree.  they should be banned.  for using rules that are to take care of new clans and using them as expliot to take advantage.  they are very ** people and should be banned

Who said anything about 'new' clans?  There are many clans that only have a few people in them that have been around forever.  It's a design feature in the game to protect yourself from griefers.  Divekio goes on and on all day long how he's going to kick everyone's butt on the server.  If you listen to him, he walks on water.  Who cares if he's a little put out because he can't have his way whenever he wants.  The mechanism is there to protect players, period.  There was never a qualifier about which players it protects.  But believe this, there are those that would love to have this feature removed in order to be able to do whatever they want to whomever they want, whenever the want to.  I disagree wholeheartedly that this is a bannable offense.  It's one of the few mechanisms in the game to protect yourself from abusers.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with nova or for that matter any of the "big" clans but i'm a solo player who also would be affected by any changes to this.
My vote is a big red negative, not all small clans are abusing this so i don't want to take punishment for something some single entity on a siege far far away has done.

First they need to fix the stupid situation with 'use wars to grief and prevent being killed back'.
Way too many clans have made themselves guilty of this practice and i can't call this PVP at all, it's grieving at best.
It's sad i had to even resort to drop from clan i been member of for since GoD since i couldn't even defend myself from this griefpvp without affecting 50 other people with the consequence of my actions.

1 minute ago, Anything said:

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with nova or for that matter any of the "big" clans but i'm a solo player who also would be affected by any changes to this.
My vote is a big red negative, not all small clans are abusing this so i don't want to take punishment for something some single entity on a siege far far away has done.

First they need to fix the stupid situation with 'use wars to grief and prevent being killed back'.
Way too many clans have made themselves guilty of this practice and i can't call this PVP at all, it's grieving at best.
It's sad i had to even resort to drop from clan i been member of for since GoD since i couldn't even defend myself from this griefpvp without affecting 50 other people with the consequence of my actions.

Exactly my point!  Thank you!!

12 minutes ago, ChocolateChip said:

110% Agree that clan with under 14 members should not be allowed to participate in Castle Sieges!

The castle siege is about pvp, why would this clans witch are not able to have clan wars would be allowed go in siege zones. They are exploiting the game because siege is not only about the siege grounds, pvp happens outside siege zones as in clan wars also .

2 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

It wouldnt serve a point even. Like..

Lets say a 14 ppl clan can get warred. Whats stopping those people to always be untagged and only tag up in a clan when its siege/pvp time? xD 

Sounds like trying to exploit a game mechanic to me

If this is the case, then anybody detag from clan, then they can not join this clan for 30days

Edited by justAnotherISS

2 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

It wouldnt serve a point even. Like..

Lets say a 14 ppl clan can get warred. Whats stopping those people to always be untagged and only tag up in a clan when its siege/pvp time? xD 

So you try finding more ways of exploiting the game system, more then your clan does now ? 

lol... has it ever occurred to you that not all clans want wars?  We don't go around hunting people, and don't really look for trouble at all. This is a game mechanic that allows people to defend themselves from toxic players, of which Chronos has/had plenty. anyone who wants this change is just mad because they're unable to grief us freely. 

Divekio and MS: "Please GM's allow us to grief anyone we want" 

I was in a level 8 clan and MS declared on us, making it hard to xp without the fear of killing some of them do to bugs in macros and such. Our highest member was lvl 107... Sounds like you just want to bully low lvls guys.

2 minutes ago, Divekio said:

So you try finding more ways of exploiting the game system, more then your clan does now ? 

Lmao, if having 14 people in clan is an exploit, sure. :D
Divekio, ure reaching for straws. Even you know it. 

Edited by L0RELEI

3 minutes ago, Aleira said:

lol... has it ever occurred to you that not all clans want wars?  We don't go around hunting people, and don't really look for trouble at all. This is a game mechanic that allows people to defend themselves from toxic players, of which Chronos has/had plenty. anyone who wants this change is just mad because they're unable to grief us freely. 

Divekio and MS: "Please GM's allow us to grief anyone we want" 

Yourself just pk'ed our members as today, GM can check your logs so dont talk about toxicity, when you are abusing a system created to help new players and clans. You are a game mechanics exploiter and we wait for severe actions against players who do so .

Edited by Divekio

Literally the only thing you are asking for is the ability to force us to fight back, ALSO KNOWN AS BULLYING.... 

As it stands, we're on equal ground... If you flag on me, i can flag back if i chose, or not. If i Flag on you, you can flag back on me if you chose, or not. 

A 1 way war, that doesnt allow people to fight back, and encourages bullying sounds like a bigger exploit than giving all people involved a choice in the matter.

• Like 2

LOL!! This is a nonsense post. Again TROLLVEKIO you really made a topic like this and make lots of dummy account by yourself just to comment also by your own topic? SMH.  Seriously dude you need to find a doctor. There is really something wrong with you.